Florida was doing great before Desantis

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
That is the message Donald Trump has today for Republicans from his Truth Social account.

"FLORIDA WAS DOING GREAT FOR MANY YEARS, LONG BEFORE RON DESANCTUS GOT THERE. THE SUNSHINE AND OCEAN ARE WONDERFUL THINGS TO HAVE!"
- Donald Trump, March 7

Governor DeSantis is taking a beating from Trump lately. I personally have been to Florida in the past and it was indeed a beautiful place, and things worked out fine n Florida before Ron desantis, who wants to take undue credit as Trump makes it clear.

That is the message Donald Trump has today for Republicans from his Truth Social account.

"FLORIDA WAS DOING GREAT FOR MANY YEARS, LONG BEFORE RON DESANCTUS GOT THERE. THE SUNSHINE AND OCEAN ARE WONDERFUL THINGS TO HAVE!"
- Donald Trump, March 7

Governor DeSantis is taking a beating from Trump lately. I personally have been to Florida in the past and it was indeed a beautiful place, and things worked out fine n Florida before Ron desantis, who wants to take undue credit as Trump makes it clear.
Do you agree with Trump?

Things worked out great for my Granddaughter because DeSantis was Governor. She is performing at and above grade level because DeSantis did not allow the schools to close down during the pandemic like was done in Democrat controlled areas.

I'm a Floridian, born and raised. It's a beautiful state, just don't get sick, because the health insurance companies will eat you alive. Need Medicaid? Too bad for you, unless you're disabled and on SSD, you're not getting Medicaid. The cost of living isn't that high, in most areas, but average salaries aren't that good either.

Things worked out great for my Granddaughter because DeSantis was Governor. She is performing at and above grade level because DeSantis did not allow the schools to close down during the pandemic like was done in Democrat controlled areas.
Trump says Florida was already great. Stop praising Desantis.

Trump says Florida was already great. Stop praising Desantis.
Florida is a better state under DeSantis than it was under that RINO Governor Rick Scott. For instance, Scott screwed us after Parkland.

The only thing DeSantis did that I don't like is signed the bill that gave us an Internet Tax. Despicable!

Forum List

Back