Florida Teacher Resigns After School Takes Down Black Posters

I thought his class were all black... this isn't the pics they are talking about....
Majority black. Not sure that it is his class--although the attribution is local, it could still be a fill.
Again, that does not speak to the point...that there is a new anti-crt law in Florida...and this might have been an act of enforcement. That is just my view,,a strong possible. It just fits.

Where did you find that odd interpretation? CRT picture?
In the OP linked article about two thirds of the way down.
I'm saying that the incident reeks of anti-CRT. It reeks of racism. It smells like...ahhhh...Florida~
Fifth-graders decorate a bulletin board outside their classroom

No where does it say this was one of the pictures in question...

This story has another half to it we are not being privy to....
Smells like Fake news....

The teacher is a 61 year old white guy teaching special education to predominately black kids. I see a couple of the poster's have show their racism once again on this board.

Teacher trying to give the kids a little self esteem and just maybe build one of them so they believe they too can do anything.

Live right down the street from this school and guess what? Pensacola along with most of the panhandle holds the torch for racists in Florida.

American History is just that "American History".
Bullshit. That teacher was reinforcing self-segregation to black students and perpetuating the culture that conditions them to identify by their skin color first.
Colin Powell doesn’t deserve any special treatment. Tubman and MLK do. But it should all be framed within the context of American history not black history.
Democrat voters are racist retarded baboons.

Majority black. Not sure that it is his class--although the attribution is local, it could still be a fill.
Again, that does not speak to the point...that there is a new anti-crt law in Florida...and this might have been an act of enforcement. That is just my view,,a strong possible. It just fits.
Your pic was a file pic from a different story... it has nothing to do with this story....

Bullshit. That teacher was reinforcing self-segregation to black students and perpetuating the culture that conditions them to identify by their skin color first.
Colin Powell doesn’t deserve any special treatment. Tubman and MLK do. But it should all be framed within the context of American history not black history.
Democrat voters are racist retarded baboons.
Oh, fuck you punk. I'm a republican voter but not a ass licking trumper like some.

They are tearing down statues of the Founding Fathers and a religious icon would be burned in a school but Harriet Tubman is O.K.
Yes, Harriet Tubman is very OK

Do you have a problem with a woman who freed people from bondage? Do you have a problem with a woman who risked her life to fight for her country?

Absolutely zero actions did she take that ended up enslaving other people...founding fathers, not so much...

I can understand them removing the Commie Traitor Obozo............
But the rest of those people are a part of important American History.

Thats just wrong.

When I learned American history when I was in school.......it was AMERICAN HISTORY........not white history, black history, or any other races history, it was ALL OF US, because thats what American history IS......ALL OF US!!!
I second this. There was never such a separation in my U.S. History class.

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

Thats just wrong.

When I learned American history when I was in school.......it was AMERICAN HISTORY........not white history, black history, or any other races history, it was ALL OF US, because thats what American history IS......ALL OF US!!!
he is catering to once race and not the others.

Thats just wrong.

Well that's what happens when you over correct, the reaction to it is of equal amount.

When everything went overboard and tried to drastically and rapidly steer everything into being pro black and anti white at some point people will get sick of it and swing it back in the other direction just as drastically and rapidly.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Forum List

Back