Florida Should Ban Travel From New York City

Florida governor Ron DeSantis has put travel restrictions on New York to Florida travel. People coming to Florida are required to self-quarantine for 2 weeks.

I don't think that's good enough. There should be a complete ban on all movement of people from New York to Florida. Airlines should be banned from selling tickets in New York, with Florida destinations.

The problems New York is having is a result of a the reckless lack of proper city planning of previous generations. This negligence has created the enormous population density far above any other American city, both in housing, business, and transportation.

I wonder if they are still running their crowded subway trains, and cramming people into elevators in tall buildings.

Having lived in New York City for 30 years, I always had the feeling that the extreme population density there would blow up into something really bad someday. That day has arrived.

Honestly, the most disturbing part of this entire experience for me has not been how dangerous the virus is. Nor even the tenuous economic times.

It's how easily those Jackboots slip on way too many of my fellow American's feet. THAT is what keeps me up at night.

Really.
WHAT Jackboots ? The New York spring breakers and their callous disregard for Florida elderly ? If you mean that, I agree, except that the kids are YOUNG and stupid. We were all that way once.
Speak for yourself.
When the old "the Russians are coming" was just like it is today, and the siren in school went off.....and the asshole in charge was on his PA.....GO TO THE HALLWAY AND TAKE COVER.
The lambs went and got in an autofellate position under a concrete shelf to "save themselves" from a nuclear attack. After 4-5 times It rang one day and I took off down the hall to the library, grabbed a Britannica and came back with this page/pic opened for the idiot teacher. I got thrown out of the fifth grade for calling teacher slut Judy Ferguson a "dumb fucking bitch" and had to go to a different school because of it.True story.
Hiroshima1_3376066a-xlarge.jpg

Banning travel at this point is useless.........it is an exponential virus and it is now a math equation.

It's loose and nothing is gonna stop it now........It would take the entire country to lock down solid for 2 weeks minimum. no one goes anywhere to stop this now.

That isn't going to happen.
When your bathtub overflows, the first thing you do is turn off the water.
True..........but we are not an Island...........that analysis doesn't apply..........

We can only minimize the damage from the virus......we can't stop it.......SARs of 2003 was stopped EARLY ON.....or it would have been Deadly on this earth........high death rate.......luckily it was stopped early......

It's too late for that on this one.
Again, when your bathtub overflows, you fist turn off the water. Then you clean up the mess.

Whether the virus can or can't be stopped, for Florida to allow New Yorkers to come here, is flat-out SUICIDE.
The virus is already in Florida.......locking the door after the robber is already in the house doesn't do anything for you.........Unless you don't want the robber to be able to escape .....LOL

This is NOW A MATH EQUATION.........only a vaccine or it runs it's course is gonna happen.....
In Florida, when we have robbers in our house, we shoot them. Same thing for robbers outside in the street.

Ban New York travel, NOW.
Same in Alabama.............now tell me how to shoot a microbe.....

:disbelief:
That's easy. You PREVENT it from being where you are - as much as possible (in addition to developing vaccine and cure)
It's already here.....in Alabama......so all you can do is take precautions and avoid others........Most people don't even know they have this virus.........Asymptomatic............85% now that they KNOW OF...LOL.....don't go to the hospital. I guarantee you that 4 to 5 times at least of the numbers reported have had this disease........

That is exactly why they want to start testing to see who has immunity or some immunity from it. They don't have a clue how many have really had this.
That it's already here, doesn't mean you have to let more of it be here.
lol

It's too late.......Pandora's box has been opened and there is NO STOPPING IT......LOOK TO HISTORY......

1957 and 1968

I love how Americans are all for states rights when it pisses on the Constitution. You dipshits deserve your slavery...fuckin clowns.
Shut up weiner. If we hadn't protected your defenseless asses in World War 2, you would have never been born.
Suck it gramps...also if you cocksuckers wouldn't have traded our freedoms away(War on Drugs, War on Terror)....our manufacturing away(China most favored nation)....our borders away(NAFTA/CAFTA)...we would live in a much freer nation now.

Looks like a zero sum game to me.
Can we get those Axis power back? I wanna try the other side...why the hell not right?

Florida governor Ron DeSantis has put travel restrictions on New York to Florida travel. People coming to Florida are required to self-quarantine for 2 weeks.

I don't think that's good enough. There should be a complete ban on all movement of people from New York to Florida. Airlines should be banned from selling tickets in New York, with Florida destinations.

The problems New York is having is a result of a the reckless lack of proper city planning of previous generations. This negligence has created the enormous population density far above any other American city, both in housing, business, and transportation.

I wonder if they are still running their crowded subway trains, and cramming people into elevators in tall buildings.

Having lived in New York City for 30 years, I always had the feeling that the extreme population density there would blow up into something really bad someday. That day has arrived.

Honestly, the most disturbing part of this entire experience for me has not been how dangerous the virus is. Nor even the tenuous economic times.

It's how easily those Jackboots slip on way too many of my fellow American's feet. THAT is what keeps me up at night.

Really.
WHAT Jackboots ? The New York spring breakers and their callous disregard for Florida elderly ? If you mean that, I agree, except that the kids are YOUNG and stupid. We were all that way once.
Speak for yourself.
When the old "the Russians are coming" was just like it is today, and the siren in school went off.....and the asshole in charge was on his PA.....GO TO THE HALLWAY AND TAKE COVER.
The lambs went and got in an autofellate position under a concrete shelf to "save themselves" from a nuclear attack. After 4-5 times It rang one day and I took off down the hall to the library, grabbed a Britannica and came back with this page/pic opened for the idiot teacher. I got thrown out of the fifth grade for calling teacher slut Judy Ferguson a "dumb fucking bitch" and had to go to a different school because of it.True story.
Hiroshima1_3376066a-xlarge.jpg
Yup.........like it would matter if you died under the desk......the A bomb would have cared ...LOL

Even before the virus that was a good idea..... New Yorkers came down and tried to implement the liberal policies that drove them to leave NY. Thankfully they seemed to only will seats on the condo boards

Same in Virginia.

And Californians the same with Texas.

Indoctrination appears to be indelible.

Really.

Travel bans. Inhibiting the free movement of a free people.
Which is not as bad as allowing free movement, when that free movement is lethal to our population.

Government's primary responsibility is to PROTECT it's people. Not cater to dangerous outsiders. Get to work, Governor.

No indeed, the gov't main job is NOT to protect it's people; it's to protect its FREEDOMS and its nation. Where in the world did you get that idea? It's OUR job to protect ourselves.

God help us, our nation is well and truly lost.
No indeed. Government's number 1 responsibility is always the PROTECTION of it's people. I find your view to be horrifying.

Good Lord. Is this what the liberal loonies are teaching our kids these days ? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Another example of the mess our education system has become.

Sure, it our job to protect ourselves, but that is only on an individual level. For larger things (Nazi Germany, ISIS, hurricanes, etc), it is governments job, and sometimes some freedom must be surpressed. During World War 2, citizens lived through blackouts for months to deter Japanese coastline attacks. Now we have stay home orders. I support them 100%,and I condemn those states not doing them.

The least we can do, is keep people from those irresponsible states out of here, and not let their recklessness spread to us.

Not only should people not be traveling to other states, they shouldn't even be traveling around in their own communities. They should be staying at home, except for absolute necessity.

Interstate travel to warm beaches is not necessity.

The protection of the NATION--hence, the national defense. Yes, that is why we have armies. Yes, it is not the gov't job to protect the liberties of Germans (?!). It is their job to protect you FROM FOREIGN NATIONS and to protect YOUR liberties.

If something (a virus) is threatening the national welfare, yes the gov can act, but it is a VERY grey area as to how many Constitutionally protected liberties they can take away. That YOU are afraid to die does not mean MY liberties have to be taken.

No. Really.
That you are so selfish with your "liberties", does not mean that my life has to be taken ,(+ lives of 1000s more).

Call it "grey", or whatever you may call it, , I say the lives of thousands of Florida CITIZENS, rates higher than the fun of thousands of New York college kids on Spring Break. If you don't think that, you must be nuts

Again, you don't have many liberties, when you're dead.

Fact: Long before and after the ban on China, the chinese were still piling into this country spreading the desease....something your president refuses to acknowlege, these ppl were still coming into the country..this is fact, deny all you want, but its fact. News Flash, anybody with a brain would rather travel to NY where responsible gov is at work, than travel to Fla. a state for all due purpose, should be washed off the map!! It houses nothing but ignorant money driven Jews and complacent Latino's happy with the gift of money this country has afforded them....while supporting conservatism and ignorance....

Banning travel at this point is useless.........it is an exponential virus and it is now a math equation.

It's loose and nothing is gonna stop it now........It would take the entire country to lock down solid for 2 weeks minimum. no one goes anywhere to stop this now.

True..........but we are not an Island...........that analysis doesn't apply..........

We can only minimize the damage from the virus......we can't stop it.......SARs of 2003 was stopped EARLY ON.....or it would have been Deadly on this earth........high death rate.......luckily it was stopped early......

Again, when your bathtub overflows, you fist turn off the water. Then you clean up the mess.

Whether the virus can or can't be stopped, for Florida to allow New Yorkers to come here, is flat-out SUICIDE.
The virus is already in Florida.......locking the door after the robber is already in the house doesn't do anything for you.........Unless you don't want the robber to be able to escape .....LOL

This is NOW A MATH EQUATION.........only a vaccine or it runs it's course is gonna happen.....
In Florida, when we have robbers in our house, we shoot them. Same thing for robbers outside in the street.

That's easy. You PREVENT it from being where you are - as much as possible (in addition to developing vaccine and cure)
So I need a shotgun and buckshot then. LOL

Your moron governor should have closed the state weeks ago. Get ready for a major outbreak thanks to Trump’s bitch, Gov DeSantis, allowing people to gather on beaches and sandbars. There’s plenty of dense areas of population in FL. It’s going to spread like wildfire.

Last edited:
I love how Americans are all for states rights when it pisses on the Constitution. You dipshits deserve your slavery...fuckin clowns.
Shut up weiner. If we hadn't protected your defenseless asses in World War 2, you would have never been born.
Suck it gramps...also if you cocksuckers wouldn't have traded our freedoms away(War on Drugs, War on Terror)....our manufacturing away(China most favored nation)....our borders away(NAFTA/CAFTA)...we would live in a much freer nation now.

Looks like a zero sum game to me.
Can we get those Axis power back? I wanna try the other side...why the hell not right?
Of yeah, riiiiight! Bring back the Clinton serial killers. Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

Your moron governor should have closed the state weeks ago. Get ready for a major outbreak that mania to Trump’s bitch, Gov DeSantis, allowing people to gather on beaches and sandbars. There’s plenty of dense areas of population in FL. It’s going to spread like wildfire.
Yes, he should have. Agreed.

So I need a shotgun and buckshot then. LOL
Your call.

There are tens of thousands of New Yorkers who also OWN PROPERTY in Florida, mainly in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. How can you refuse to allow people to go to their own condo's?

Make sure that it can kill viruses......especially if you live in apartments with more people in them.

That will protect you if you live in apartment complexes with many other people.

Fact: Long before and after the ban on China, the chinese were still piling into this country spreading the desease....something your president refuses to acknowlege, these ppl were still coming into the country..this is fact, deny all you want, but its fact. News Flash, anybody with a brain would rather travel to NY where responsible gov is at work, than travel to Fla. a state for all due purpose, should be washed off the map!! It houses nothing but ignorant money driven Jews and complacent Latino's happy with the gift of money this country has afforded them....while supporting conservatism and ignorance....
Ha ha. The ignorance is all yours, and nothing ever confirmed it better than this last post of yours. Sure, go to New York. The poster city for total idiocy.

These morons are still making the same mistakes as when President Ford refused to even talk to Abe Beame about a federal bailout of hopeless case New York, almost 50 years ago.

Last edited:
There are tens of thousands of New Yorkers who also OWN PROPERTY in Florida, mainly in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. How can you refuse to allow people to go to their own condo's?
By the governor signing a piece of paper. Any more questions ?

And throwing them in jail if they manage to get down here. That'll be their new condo.

Try to buy one of those ionizers bro...........I'm serious........I seem to remember a thread in the past........

No BS what I'm saying bro.

Forum List

Back