Florida Playing With Covid Numbers/Deaths

Because of the unethical manner in which Florida releases data for COVID these days, it's often hard to gauge the full extent of the problem there, except that it's bad. Very, very bad. Today, maybe on a whim, they released to the CDC that 901 more people had died in Florida than had been previously reported. How? Why? Who knows. But this is not the sort of thing you expect from a fully functional government that takes the pandemic with any degree of seriousness.

DeathSantis is trying to minimize the dumpster fire that is covid in Florida. But you can only hide true numbers for so long.

Of late he has been "backdating" cases to make it look like fewer people are getting infected...and outright lying about deaths.

Florida has been reporting daily infection numbers over 20,000 per day but death totals in the neighborhood of ten.

As a comparison Texas is showing infections in the 15,000 range with over 100 dead.

Florida just added 800 deaths to the total over the last month
Everybody on the Planet is infected with it or will be....... just as every human born today shows traces of the medieval influenza that took out half of Europe and was much , much worse than anything C-19 ever dreamed of being you retarded Wazzock. Of the so called 20,000 positive tests how many are actually Ill? I noticed that you avoided that subject and I'm sure you got your talking points directly from some talking points list designed to maximize misinformation with a few solid facts interspersed amongst bushels of horseshit. You're right Wazzock.... you can only hide true numbers for so long and the True Numbers on Covid are not very scary at all. In Truth....everybody who dies from today on out will have traces of the novel corona buggy in their system. So according to the bullshit reporting being done by people who are getting a commission fee per positive report btw ( I mean why would they not want a positive?).... Everybody who dies from now on will be dying of Covid......instead of simply with it. It's not working anymore dude.....people are going back to their normal lives and are no longer interested in being "Henny Pennyed" into paranoia. Covid is nothing more than a new variant of the seasonal flu and the real numbers of deaths are no more than a close parallel to that.

Last edited:
DeathSantis had to admit to HOW many unreported deaths today?

1,000?
So what?....

It is a meaningless number. The Florida daily death numbers are right where they have always been.....recategorizing them as COVID deaths does nothing to change the fact that the sky is falling scenario is a manufactured one. Hey how's Michigan doing these days? I noticed that you have nothing to say about it....just wondering why.

jO

DeathSantis is trying to minimize the dumpster fire that is covid in Florida. But you can only hide true numbers for so long.

Of late he has been "backdating" cases to make it look like fewer people are getting infected...and outright lying about deaths.

Florida has been reporting daily infection numbers over 20,000 per day but death totals in the neighborhood of ten.

As a comparison Texas is showing infections in the 15,000 range with over 100 dead.

Lesh,

Let me teach you how to think for yourself.

How many total deaths were there in Florida during that time frame?

Start there.

If you have a point (which I doubt) I suggest YOU start there
1300 people died in Florida from when to when? That is a FUCKING SHIT TON OF PEOPLE!!!

How many people died during that time frame WITHOUT COVID?

The answer is probably next to ZERO.

Why?

Because anybody who died of ANYTHING, who had COVID antibodies in their system at death is listed as a COVID death.

YOu're falling for bullshit.

Meaningless to you and DeathSantis.

They meant a lot to their families
Death has always meant a lot to families Wazzock.... The new phony baloney covid death certificates don't make the deaths anymore gruesome than they always have been.

Florida reorted out 900 deaths the week prior.

This past Friday they reported another 1,300 which actually turned out to be 2300 until ANOTHER 1,000 were added.
Man that's a lot of fraudulent Activity...
I imagine that upon review the hospitals realized 2300 x $1900.00 a head is a lot more profitable than 1300 x $1900.00 a head. Gotta go back and find a way to make it a covid death!
Hell we got bills to pay!

Jo

animallabel_fitted.jpeg

Florida reorted out 900 deaths the week prior.

This past Friday they reported another 1,300 which actually turned out to be 2300 until ANOTHER 1,000 were added.
How many people died total (covid or otherwise)?

What's the average number of deaths in Florida per week compared to those BEFORE covid?

Compare them and get back to me.

This is all a hospital funding gimmick. You have been duped.

How many people died total (covid or otherwise)?

What's the average number of deaths in Florida per week compared to those BEFORE covid?

Compare them and get back to me.

This is all a hospital funding gimmick. You have been duped.
It hasn't changed very much. Sure there's an uptick right now because of Covid due to all those who had comorbidities. So the next several years will have unusually low death rates.

Allright, someone else to add to my ignore list because their only goal is to single mindedly and constantly find anything and everything they can to do the mental gymnastics needed to try and poke holes in a political party they don't like.

Seriously, it seems your only goal is just to find anything you can to call republicans, Florida and Trump the bad guy. Because that's all you do.

Forum List

Back