Florida Judge Whacks Trump Lawyers With $1 Million In Sanctions For Misuse Of The Courts

You should be paying attention to the Twitter dumps. There is a audio clip of Biden bragging about how they had a cabal of corporations and social media and such that 'helped'......LOL
Twitter is now proving that.
Heard it on Beck.
They don’t listen to anything or anyone their leftist media tells them not to.

You have absolutely zip, zero, nada, nothing and none in the way of proof anything regarding a "Rigged Election" and you know it.

You people have been chasing your tails since November 2020. You people lost 60+Lawsuits alleging, never proving any form of Election Fraud. Remember even Judges appointed by the Traitor himself ruled against Russian Loving Orange Faced Piece of Shit.

If you have this proof, put up or shut the fuck up. You constant unending bitching about something that never happened is boring as hell and no longer entertaining.

The Traitor is a loser. A straight up fucking loser. He lost by the same margin he won by 2016 and you fucking idiots called a fucking landslide, but when he on the losing side of same margin it's a "Rigged Election". Also, remember the Traitor FUCKING TRAITOR FUCKING LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWO FUCKING TIMES!!!

First time he lost it all about how he won the Electoral Vote. When that Fucking Shit Stain lost both the Electoral College and the Popular Vote you people all about Election Fraud that never happened.

You people are without a doubt the pathetic lazy thinking people I've ever had to deal with. That includes the racist shit for brains in my family.
Howler says what? HOWL HOWL ORANGE MAN BAD HOWL HOWL!!!!!

That would be a lot. How many can you buy with a lien? Suppose the person you sue is married and owns the house jointly. All you will ever have is a lien. You can't deposit liens into your bank account. You may be able to use it for collateral I suppose.
The property can never be sold with a lien on it so I guess it is a stalemate.

You should be paying attention to the Twitter dumps. There is a audio clip of Biden bragging about how they had a cabal of corporations and social media and such that 'helped'......LOL
Twitter is now proving that.
Heard it on Beck.

I am rolling on the floor laughing fucking ass off at you. Get a fucking life you MAGA MAGGOT loser.

y
A traitor doesn't lose everything he has for a good cause, and if anything you are the traitor's for putting an American through what you've put Trump through, and all for wanting to serve his country and give back for the successes that it has afforded him in his Life. A traitor would have taken his spoils and run for the hill's with them, so the fact that Trump is staying around in order to restore what the nation has lost under the derelict Democrat's is an honorable and great thing.

Can't explain why he's giving his all after your party and the republicrats for self serving reason's have done everything you all possibly could to destroy the man and his family, and for truly ill gotten gains whether it's money or an agenda being sought after.
you and Beatrice are under a delusion and follow and put up on a pedestal, an anti christ.... a mere man, who puts himself above God and God's word.... and try to pretend or are deluded in to thinking you are good Christians following Christ.... when you follow a Deceiver, a liar, who spits at Christ's teachings, you are not following Christ! you are not even following someone who believes in Christ and God. you are making a mockery of Christianity and causing the final apostasy, the falling away, of the church....

please, for the love of God, y'all need to rid yourself of this man of perdition.... follow Christ's teachings.....which spell out, clear as day, you follow a false prophet, an anti christ!

don't take my word for it, take Christ's WORD! It shows you, plain as day, where Trump stands.... and the truth of who he is.... :eek:

Oh, just all you Traitor Humpers know. As the Traitor has a history of NOT paying his bills, if he decides to NOT to pay the fine, his lawyers will on hook for it.

Which, with his current over load of cases against is NOT a good idea. Even his grade ZZZZ shysters have their limit.

y

you and Beatrice are under a delusion and follow and put up on a pedestal, an anti christ.... a mere man, who puts himself above God and God's word.... and try to pretend or are deluded in to thinking you are good Christians following Christ.... when you follow a Deceiver, a liar, who spits at Christ's teachings, you are not following Christ! you are not even following someone who believes in Christ and God. you are making a mockery of Christianity and causing the final apostasy, the falling away, of the church....

please, for the love of God, y'all need to rid yourself of this man of perdition.... follow Christ's teachings.....which spell out, clear as day, you follow a false prophet, an anti christ!

don't take my word for it, take Christ's WORD! It shows you, plain as day, where Trump stands.... and the truth of who he is.... :eek:

Preach It Sister!!!!

Howler says what? HOWL HOWL ORANGE MAN BAD HOWL HOWL!!!!!

Try to remember, you do not impress me. Your words are as important to as the last time I farted.

You have decided to follow and support an individual with zero moral character. He lied thousands of times and perved girls as young as 10-Years Old and has the marital fidelity of rabbit in heat.

Hie has repeatedly lies, unsupported by facts or physical evidence are a testament of his need to be seen as winner, even after 60+Lawsuits have proven him wrong.

The Traitor's whole self-image is built on his being the winner. He is not. He continues to lose in court. He has a Million Dollar ($1,000,000.00) imposed upon his for his preoccupation with frivolous lawsuits. IF he does NOT pay this fine, he el-cheapo lawyers will on the hook for it. He is nothing more than empty emotionless POS. He cares for only himself.

Go ahead with your empty need to worship him. It is after all, all YOU have left.

Last edited:
Prove something in court. You've had nearly 70 whacks at it, and you haven't yet been able to make a coherent argument that can make it to a trial.

You're free to imagine anything you want. Play the victim all you want.

Twitter can't rig an election, but it's interesting that you've lowered your standards to that level.
You can sit in comfort knowing that you all and your republicrats (that have been secretly operating with you all), have since been controlling or helping to control the narratives, and giving in code/dog whistles the ques to the deep state and judges to then alledgedly lay back (without speaking it), when it comes to stirring up a ruckus that would derail the multi-layered agenda's that have been put into play.

Has nothing to do with court. Twitter didn't rig the election, it was FBI, CIA and the Democrats who conspired to censor the opposition, limit their campaigning messages, effectively steal the election.
The evidence sure points in their direction's.

Try to remember, you do not impress me. Your words are as important to as the last time I farted.

You have decided to follow and support an individual with zero moral character. He lied thousands of times and perved girls as young as 10-Years Old and has the marital fidelity of rabbit in heat.

Hie has repeatedly lies, unsupported by facts or physical evidence are a testament of his need to be seen as winner, even after 60+Lawsuits have proven him wrong.

The Traitor's whole self-image is built on his being the winner. He is not. He continues to lose in court. He has a Million Dollar ($1,000,000.00) imposed upon his for his preoccupation with frivolous lawsuits. IF he does NOT pay this fine, he el-cheapo lawyers will on the hook for it. He is nothing more than empty emotionless POS. He cares for only himself.

Go ahead with your empty need to worship him. It is after all, all YOU have left.
It seems kind of narcissistic to think people are trying to impress you. I can surmise by your TDS rant that presenting anything that would run counter to it will likely be faced with even more hatred. In fact, it seems hatred is about all you have.

y

You have been consumed with hate. You do know your post is completely insane? Right?

Oh, just all you Traitor Humpers know. As the Traitor has a history of NOT paying his bills, if he decides to NOT to pay the fine, his lawyers will on hook for it.

Which, with his current over load of cases against is NOT a good idea. Even his grade ZZZZ shysters have their limit.
All you post is hatred.

It is truly amazing, all the words you people use and you still say nothing.

Just like the 5-Deferment Orange Faced Draft Dodging Asshole.

It is truly amazing, all the words you people use and you still say nothing.

Just like the 5-Deferment Orange Faced Draft Dodging Asshole.
All you post is vacuous hatred of Trump.

Quote: "you and Beatrice are under a delusion and follow and put up on a pedestal, an anti christ.... a mere man, who puts himself above God and God's word"

That is a false pickup on the deep state weaponization of the English language to destroy the people's choice of Donald Trump for President by deep staters who are determined to inflict the Alinsky method of getting rid of governments to institute an expedient way for a small group to enslave the population to their, and not God's will, nor the American people, for that matter, which is exactly as unconstitutional as one can get.

All have sinned and have fallen short in the sight of God except Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, who are one with the Father and Jesus told his followers how to pray as follows: "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and Forgive us our debts as we Forgive our debtors. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever, Amen.

According to Christian tradition, on the day of Pentecost, the twelve Apostles each contributed a tenet of faith to constitute the first writing of what is now known as the Apostle's Creed which to the best of my memory states: "I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried. He descended into Hell and on the Third Day he arose again from the dead. He ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic (Unified) Church, the Communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of Sins, and the Resurrection of the Body, and the Life everlasting. Amen. (so be it).

I detected your hostility to my post which you consider delusional along with my admiration for Donald Trump's leap of faith he accepted in a Christian-based meeting of Senators and Congressmen prior to his inauguration. It came to my attention that the MSM decided to disqualify this meeting as a Holy meeting of earnest Christians requesting Trump to keep his faith which is Presbyterian, same as mine, for what it's worth, and practice his faith in all he did as leader of the Free World, and he agreed to. He was known then by real people who know him that he keeps his promises and he believes in God and God's word who Chiristians believe is Jesus Christ, according to the gospel book of John.

Christ who is one with God is my savior. No one else is. I'm well acquainted with the Holy Spirit who I believe was sent by Christ and the Father to those who love him, and I sure do love God who is my staff, my heart's first love, and my comfort in dealing with my detractors who say ugly words about this believer in Jesus Christ and no other. And I'm the plainest of people with one exception. God is in my heart, He is my light, my only defender, and I love his Word, his Son brought to all who believe in Him. I've been ill a lot for twenty-five years, but I have a really good friend whose name is Jesus, who helps me in all that I do. Some people don't like me, but Jesus loves me.

Federal District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks on Thursday dropped the hammer on former President Donald Trump's attorneys by hitting them with sanctions totaling nearly $1 million for what he described as "misuse of the courts

In a court order flagged by Politico's Kyle Cheney, Middlebrooks raked Trump's lawyers over the coals for their failed lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for purportedly defaming him by accusing him of being Russian President Vladimir Putin's puppet during the 2016 campaign.

"This case should never have been brought," Middlebrooks began his order. "Its inadequacy as a legal claim was evident from the start. No reasonable lawyer would have filed it. Intended for a political purpose, none of the counts of the amended complaint stated a cognizable legal claim."

You’ve now had your way to many days in court loser. From now on it’s going to be costly for you to be anywhere near a courthouse.
If anyone ever did abuse our laws and the courts it is trump. No contest.

Forum List

Back