Florida Is Dying From Pollution, Overgrowth Toxic Waters

The sea level has been rising ~3 mm/yr for the last 6,000 years.
Spokespersons for the White House sent us newsarticles from 2014 and 2015 about flooding from king tides in South Florida. (King tides, for those who aren’t familiar with the term, are the highest predicted high tides and happen once or twice a year on the Florida coast. They occur when the orbits and alignment of the Earth, moon, and sun combine to produce the greatest tidal effects of the year.)

I’ve seen fish swimming n the streets of Miami

Yeah, nothing unusual about that as it happens often. Dipshits like you aught to learn history if you are going to make a stupid statement.

Some of the lower lying streets on the west side of Miami Beach are more prone to flooding. A lot of this has been addressed with better drainage systems, so you're unlikely to notice anything as a tourist.

Are the streets always flooded there? - Miami Beach Forum

www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34439-i35-k10534426-Are_the_streets_always_flooded_there-Miami_Beach_Florida.html

www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34439-i35-k10534426-Are_the_streets_alway…

Spokespersons for the White House sent us newsarticles from 2014 and 2015 about flooding from king tides in South Florida. (King tides, for those who aren’t familiar with the term, are the highest predicted high tides and happen once or twice a year on the Florida coast. They occur when the orbits and alignment of the Earth, moon, and sun combine to produce the greatest tidal effects of the year.)
I just cant believe you.. 3 millimeters * 6000 = 18 meters That is over 45 feet. The whole coastal regions around the world would be way under water.

I just cant believe you.. 3 millimeters * 6000 = 18 meters That is over 45 feet. The whole coastal regions around the world would be way under water.
If we kept going the way we were going, things would be worse.

We have gone Green since Al Gore left office. Not enough but we have. Imagine how bad things would be if we didn't.

That was 7 years ago. So all these countries have gone green. Not enough, but some.

Since then, the number of US homes with installed solar panels increased by an average of 32% a year, according to the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. At the end of 2020, there were about 2.7 million residential solar systems in the US.

There are more than 57,000 wind turbines across the United States

Forum List

Back