Florida Is Dying From Pollution, Overgrowth Toxic Waters

Tons of dead fish, animals dying from algae.
Home of the largest concentration of natural springs ON EARTH are also drying up from foreign bottling companys.
Pythons are wiping out our native wildlife. Wild monkeys flying thru the trees diving into the spring fed rivers. infected with Herpes Virus.

When Obama was president Florida refused to comply with EPA guidelines, but when algae bloom threatened their beaches they demanded the federal government bail them out.

Too little too late, they have killed off all the native wildlife already.
The native wildlife will return after the python are gone

put a bounty on the snakes that is large enough to be worth the hunters time

The Gulf of Mexico, along with inland waters get's worse yearly.
Everything from Flesh eating bacteria to dead ponds and lakes.

`
Really? I was just over there and plenty of people were swimming nice blue waters....Why do you fuckers lie all the time?

1647547741004.png

Now why would Abubu give me a thumbs down? Is it because people are happy down here, while he is just a miserable petulant progressive slave?
Actually I live in Florida.
And of course that's All Replenished (10x) beach.
and of course I am quite well versed on the topic.
ie
My former thread here (RW fraud FlacalTeen only closed Feb 4, 2022)
Up for YEARS.
You missed it OFF TOPIC Jerk?

Rising Sea Levels Reshape Miami’s Housing Market
Properties on the coast now trade at Discounts as flood waters and ‘king tides’ damp enthusiasm for oceanfront living

Wall Street Journal - April 20, 2018

MIAMI—Concerns over rising sea levels and floods are beginning to reshape one of the country’s largest housing markets, with properties closer to sea level now trading at discounts to those at higher elevations.

Research published Friday in the journal of Environmental Research Letters shows that single-family homes in Miami-Dade County are rising in value more slowly near sea level than at higher elevations, as buyers weigh the possibilities of more-frequent minor flooding in the short term and the challenge of reselling...
[....]

balance by subscription, but you get the picture.
`

Actually I live in Florida.
And of course that's All Replenished (10x) beach.
and of course I am quite well versed on the topic.
ie
My former thread here (RW fraud FlacalTeen only closed Feb 4, 2022)
Up for YEARS.
You missed it OFF TOPIC Jerk?

Properties on the coast now trade at Discounts as flood waters and ‘king tides’ damp enthusiasm for oceanfront living

Wall Street Journal - April 20, 2018

MIAMI—Concerns over rising sea levels and floods are beginning to reshape one of the country’s largest housing markets, with properties closer to sea level now trading at discounts to those at higher elevations.

Research published Friday in the journal of Environmental Research Letters shows that single-family homes in Miami-Dade County are rising in value more slowly near sea level than at higher elevations, as buyers weigh the possibilities of more-frequent minor flooding in the short term and the challenge of reselling...
[....]

balance by subscription, but you get the picture.
`
Rising sea levels again? I heard from Al Jazeera Gore that the beaches should of been under water about 4 years ago... Why is the brown turd Barrack Hussain Obama buying up properties right on the sea? Seems like he is wasting his money, but then the turd loved to waste other people's money...

1647606151913.png 1647606191964.png

Rising sea levels again? I heard from Al Jazeera Gore that the beaches should of been under water about 4 years ago... Why is the brown turd Barrack Hussain Obama buying up properties right on the sea? Seems like he is wasting his money, but then the turd loved to waste other people's money...

View attachment 617689 View attachment 617690
Yeah, abubu, i find it funny and hypocritical that the progressive elites tell you, to worry about beachfront property, while they buy up beachfront property. Doesnt that seem a little odd, or do you just suck progressive elite dick because they demand that of you?

They have no natural preditors here so they are just killing at will,so far I hear no more native Key deer thanks to these snakes.

That's natural selection....and big win for communities!
Deer running into roadways causing crashes is ghey.
Only human racists care more about animal life than human life....pretty fucked up. Thankfully....fringe 🤡

Or maybe it is just with Joe Biteme's economy it might not be a good investment right now, with talk of a recession or worse a depression.

Yes, I also see the signs of a major recession coming soon.

Sadly this is true. And they just keep coming to Florida and building more homes ,more septic tanks and pollution. Ft. Lauderdale use to be beautiful,not anymore.Just gave another builder permit for a whole new community of homes, shopping centers,library,.

Does this mean you now admit we need to improve our population controls as a nation?

Forum List

Back