Florida gun shop owner to make business "muslim free zone."

There is so many improvements that could be made to this country by the RW if only they did not have to deal with that pesky constitution. Maybe if they revise it, by deleting everything except the 2nd amendment.....

It doesn't matter, for once (and I can't believe I'm saying this) PaintMyHouse actually got something right and I have to agree with him. Ya can't discriminate based on religion, it's covered under this little known document call the Constitution.......

The Constitution protects us from the government. It says the government cannot make laws establishing a religion or prohibit the free exercise of. It does not say that every American must cater to every one else's religion.
The laws (determined constitutional by SOTUS) barring discrimination based on race and religion also (as upheld by SCOTUS) applies to businesses customers. Why do you think the gay community has been working so hard to add "sexual orientation" to the list, look at all the law suits.
The owner cannot discriminate based on race or religion without legal consequence.

I think a business owner can conduct whatever kind of business and cater to whoever the hell he chooses and then let the market decide if his business does well or not. The gay have been working hard to validate an abominable lifestyle and with the help of you stupid ass liberals they are making progress.

I discriminate all the time based on a wide variety of criteria. Most of the time it's just on a gut feeling about the individual. I will not sell a gun to anyone that I am not comfortable with selling to. You may have the right to buy a gun, but I am not obligated to sell you one.
You liberals...... Is that your normal propaganda tactic? Why am I asking, of course it is, you and rdean have a lot in common....... :lmao:
I'm simply stating what the law says, does that mean I agree with it or not? Of course not. Try using your brain, if you can, not you blind preconceptions. :thup:

No propaganda, just cold hard facts.

I don't give a rat's ass what the law says, the laws are wrong and unconstitutional. In a free country a person should be free to conduct business to whoever he chooses.
Yes...you told us about your history.

So, it looks like this brings up another question.....

Will Obama's DOJ openly show their support for an organization that funds terrorism by taking on the case like CAIR requested???
No reason they shouldn't. It's an open and closed civil rights case. Religion discrimination is against the law here, remember?

You don't have a right to buy a gun from someone that has the right to refuse to sell you a gun. Rights are not one-sided.
They don't have the right to refuse, in nearly all cases. They are open to the public and religious discrimination is illegal here. He can no more refuse Muslims than he can Jews or *******...

Sure they have the right to refuse on whatever grounds they want. It is a free country. Your muslim friends are free to go to another gun store.
Learn the law, that isn't it.

So, it looks like this brings up another question.....

Will Obama's DOJ openly show their support for an organization that funds terrorism by taking on the case like CAIR requested???
No reason they shouldn't. It's an open and closed civil rights case. Religion discrimination is against the law here, remember?

You don't have a right to buy a gun from someone that has the right to refuse to sell you a gun. Rights are not one-sided.
They don't have the right to refuse, in nearly all cases. They are open to the public and religious discrimination is illegal here. He can no more refuse Muslims than he can Jews or *******...

Sure they have the right to refuse on whatever grounds they want. It is a free country. Your muslim friends are free to go to another gun store.

Learn how to read. I said the laws were wrong and they need to be repealed. Damn you people are a stupid lot.

Learn how to read. I said the laws were wrong and they need to be repealed. Damn you people are a stupid lot.
Next time try saying that, which you did not. Or better yet, don't bother since these kinds of law have been on the books for decades.

Next time try saying that, which you did not. Or better yet, don't bother since these kinds of law have been on the books for decades.

Yea I did say that you lying POS.

You may have the right to buy a gun, but I am not obligated to sell you one.
And yet again, if you are open the public, you are wrong. Learn the law folks.

Learn how to read you stupid fuck.
Learn how to state, clearly next time, that you know the law you just want to be a child about it, like these gun store owners.

And your post #36 is noted, however, stop acting like a child. We aren't going back to the days of the No ******* or Jews gas station or gun store.

It is my understanding that his store's name is "Muslim Free Zone" not the denial of service to muslims. I could be wrong but that's my understanding.
Yes, that's wrong.
Well, the may very well be but then how is it possible then that the owner will "serve" the mufti by selling him a CCW course?
Apparently he lies, and just wants attention, like most anti-Muslim morons.
Well, i'll just sit back and relax to see how the meeting will go down between muslims and non muslims (if the place won't get blown up by then) :popcorn:

It is my understanding that his store's name is "Muslim Free Zone" not the denial of service to muslims. I could be wrong but that's my understanding.
Yes, that's wrong.
Well, the may very well be but then how is it possible then that the owner will "serve" the mufti by selling him a CCW course?
Apparently he lies, and just wants attention, like most anti-Muslim morons.
Well, i'll just sit back and relax to see how the meeting will go down between muslims and non muslims (if the place won't get blown up by then) :popcorn:
I'm sure that meeting will much more pleasant than the one he's about to have with his attorneys. He's breaking the law and that's not a good thing to do when you sell guns. The ATF tends to notice such things as well as the DOJ.

Forum List

Back