Florida Governor DeSantis orders elderly receive first vaccinations over "essential" workers

What people seem to miss is that the flu shots have never cured the flu. Also this will something that has to be taken every year so the vaccine companies and big pharma have an endless supply of money to keep you indoctrinated. It is not about health, but money and control.

• Banned
What people seem to miss is that the flu shots have never cured the flu. Also this will something that has to be taken every year so the vaccine companies and big pharma have an endless supply of money to keep you indoctrinated. It is not about health, but money and control.

Let's hope we don't need annual Covid vaccines. I trust President Biden and his allies in big pharma will certainly push for it. After all and, like you said, there's money to be made by pharma and, more importantly, party elites!

Let's hope we don't need annual Covid vaccines. I trust President Biden and his allies in big pharma will certainly push for it. After all and, like you said, there's money to be made by pharma and, more importantly, party elites!

They are already telling you the shot will only last 6 months to a year. Of coarse they are going to make it yearly.

no one ever claimed the covid vaccine will cure covid 19

it will reduce the liklihood of serious illness by priming the immune system to react faster just like any vaccine does

They are already telling you the shot will only last 6 months to a year. Of coarse they are going to make it yearly.
Hopefully it can be merged into existing annual flu shots

every state with a heavy senior population are vaccinating nursing homes and staff first along with essential nurses, doctors, hospital workers...then seniors 75 and older, then 65 and older and those with medical conditions at higher risk along with cops, fire fighters, EMTs,

then essential workers like grocery store clerks, teachers, day care center workers, pharmacists, then waitors, bartenders, store clerks etc,

and then finally the general adult population

that's Maine's plan.

Misleading reading of CDC recommendations:

I read the op link and it's just about what was in the EO DeSantis signed last week. Frontline worker's have been receiving the vaccine in Florida and will continue, his EO left out essential worker's but included those 65 and over. He also said that should start this week. Front line and essential he has placed in different categories. It is up to the State governor's who goes first. Oh, the nursing homes started receiving early last week.

The CDC, typical for a government bureaucracy, said that a healthy 27 year old school teacher should get the vaccine before a 73 old woman.

DeSantis put a stop to that stupidity.

The CDC, typical for a government bureaucracy, said that a healthy 27 year old school teacher should get the vaccine before a 73 old woman.

NOPE! FALSE!

the CDC did NOT put teachers before the 73 year old woman. Why lie?

NOPE! FALSE!

the CDC did NOT put teachers before the 73 year old woman. Why lie?

You are confused.

The CDC guidelines have the cutoff at 75 for the first phase and have teachers designated as "essential workers" that get it before those under 75.

That is what DeSantis change. God bless him. He has common sense unlike government bureaucrats. We have a Governor that doesn't have his head up his or her ass like many other states. God forbid that piece of cocaine addicted homo Negro shit Gillium would have been elected Governor of Florida. Instead of being one of the most free states we would have been one of the most oppressed.

He has the medical workers getting it first along with those in nursing homes and the elderly getting it second. The elderly are the most at risk of dying. A 73 year old is much more at risk of dying than a healthy young policeman, firefighter, teacher or others the CDC have designated as "essential workers".

yes, like the flu shot, you will need it every year. I am not taking it.

Florida is 43rd in cases and hospitalizations in the nation. deaths will now dwindle.

our governor has the best course of action.

Florida is 43rd in cases and hospitalizations in the nation. deaths will now dwindle.

What have you been drinking?

watch him yourself. starts at 7:56 . he is talking per capita during a time period.

Nov 1st and Dec 12 florida

43rd in per capita cases

Dec 13
43rd in per capita covid hospitalizations

watch him yourself. starts at 7:56 . he is talking per capita during a time period.

43rd in per capita cases

Dec 13

I don't believe a fucking thing that comes out of his mouth he is just a little trump.

43rd in per capita cases

Dec 13

I don't believe a fucking thing that comes out of his mouth he is just a little trump.

we just adore him in Florida. Everyone was out today. Streets, stores, and restaurants were full. he will be your president within the next decade.

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE.
BUT EVERYONE WILL KNOW, BECAUSE ALL VACCINE RECIEVERS GET A YELLOW STAR TATOOED ON THEIR FOREHEAD

43rd in per capita cases

Dec 13

we just adore him in Florida. Everyone was out today. Streets, stores, and restaurants were full. he will be your president within the next decade.

No, we don't and he will never be President, too much like trump.

Forum List

Back