Florida Cops Hunt for ‘Brutal Rapist’ After Woman Mutilated

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
What is it about Florida? I thought Cali was the land of fruit and nuts...I guess Florida is the land of Rapists and mass shooters?

AA15ivBJ.img

Article says he did 20 years...I guess that's the cool look?
The 'tear drop' tattoos are a giveaway. It's a gang thing.

Ninety-seven of the 290 participants had been convicted of murder or manslaughter. Seventy-one of this group, all male, had at least 1 teardrop tattoo. An additional 10 male participants who had served time in a correctional facility but had not been charged with murder or manslaughter had the tattoo. The findings confirm anecdotal observations that the teardrop is reported by gang members to signify to fellow gang members and rival gangs that they have killed a rival, had a member of their gang or family killed, or have served prison time. A primary function which young gang members attribute to the tattoo is to communicate the message that they are dangerous and must be respected.

See some punk with those just shoot first.

It's things like this that make me say PAY ATTENTION.

This criminally insane man committed this same crime before. He went to prison for 20 years. When he got out he immediately reoffended. He could have been in prison 50 years. He would get out and commit the same crime. They don't get better. They don't change. They don't get rehabilitated. They need to be put down.

It's things like this that make me say PAY ATTENTION.

This criminally insane man committed this same crime before. He went to prison for 20 years. When he got out he immediately reoffended. He could have been in prison 50 years. He would get out and commit the same crime. They don't get better. They don't change. They don't get rehabilitated. They need to be put down.

Being a gang member should be more than enough to get rounded up and locked up for life. They're all guilty of all the crimes their fellow hoodlums commit, and that includes murders.

Being a gang member should be more than enough to get rounded up and locked up for life. They're all guilty of all the crimes their fellow hoodlums commit, and that includes murders.
This kind of criminal is different. This is a killer that kills for the pleasure of it. There is no cure, no rehabilitation.

Most serial killers are lone hunters. They kill for pleasure and don't share. The Nightstalker, the Green River Killer, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, The Railroad killer, The Grim Sleeper,Jeffrey Dahmer, on and on. Some have a submissive partner, Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris. Of these killers six are white, two Hispanic, one black.

Gang members kill for business. They torture to throw fear into the next victim. Cooperate or else. They go about the job of murder and butchering in a businesslike manner. They seldom take pleasure in it.

You gotta be shitting us , evil eye. Are lefties going to dig up every crime in Florida these days because they hate De Santis while Illinois kids die every freaking day from gang related murders?

Forum List

Back