Florida AG calls for investigation into $16M Bloomberg donations to help felons vote

then I don't know what is.
Then you don’t know what corrupting influence is.

This is little more than thuggish intimidation to suppress votes by you and your party.

Wow, justifying buying votes by calling opposition to it thuggery.

You really have nothing, do you?

Let the investigation figure it out, oh wait you are afraid of the investigation so you call for it not to happen.

How is the hack life, Hacky McHack-Hack? Hackigowa Hackitori?
Fabricating accusations and alleging possible charges for legal actiis an attempt to dissuade those from voting out of fear and intimidation.

As you said, this only scares you because you believe these individuals are going to vote Democratic.

What fabricating? There is a distinct possibility he broke Florida Election laws, and you want to sweep it under the rug.

The only reason you support this is BECAUSE you think they will vote Democratic.

Hacky takes it up the ass doo-dah doo-dah
Hacky take it up the ass, all dee doo dah day.
No there’s not. Not with any information you’ve presented. Making these accusations is a corrupt attempt to scare people into not voting.

Thug.

Wow, talk about overreach. It's an investigation into a rich guy trying to buy votes for his candidate.

Anything else you say is spin.

Yes, and he’s being “investigated” for being a Biden supporter. Which as we know in your thug circles makes him suspicious.

Like you aren’t going to go after the people you’re accusing of accepting bribes. No one is that stupid.

He being investigated for paying people's debt off so they can vote. That may be against a specific Florida Election Law.

The only thug here is you, denying that an investigation should even take place, because you want your cock-buddy Biden to win regardless of the cost.
No predicate for an investigation.

Plenty of reasons to have one.
Only in the mind of corrupt thugs like yourself who want to criminalize political support of a candidate.

Nope, it's a valid question considering the wording of the election law referenced.

Ignoring it out of hand is just showing how much of a hack you are, Hackidan Hackwong.
What’s exposed is your ignorance of the language of the law.

I'm not the one ignoring the language, you are. The investigation will come to it's conclusions when completed.
Then it’s an investigation without a predicate based on political bias.

Thugs like you favor abusing government authority to swing an election. Putin would be proud.

It's an investigation into a matter of money being paid in exchange for voting rights, which leads to votes.

And btw, I got mild OCD AND hate your fucking guts so I can keep this up FOR FUCKING EVER.

But there’s no evidence that there is any agreement that the money is being exchanged for votes, therefore there is no evidence of a crime, therefore you’re proposing an investigation without probable cause.

There doesn't have to be an agreement, there just has to be corrupting influence, and giving someone money to vote is about a big corrupting influence as you can get.
If you’re paying money in exchange for something, there is an agreement. That’s literally what the words mean.

That is meaningless when it comes to the law in question. The term is corrupting influence.

You deny that someone paying for you to be able to vote again, who supports a given candidate, does not have ANY influence on who you might vote for?
Not corrupt influence, no. It’s extremely meaningful. You wouldn’t constantly be saying “he’s paying for them” or “he’s buying votes” if it weren’t meaningful. You’re language shifts back and forth because you don’t have any fucking idea what you’re talking about and are just whining because you don’t want people to vote.

And you are covering for possibly illegal behavior because it suits your interest.

it's all the same thing, it's all buying votes, it's all corrupt influence.
If you know anything about the law, you see that there’s nothing illegal about it.

But you don’t know anything so you make shit up to intimidate others from engaging in the democratic process.

The law is pretty clear, and it seems Bloomberg broke it, time for an investigation.

I guess you think Rich people are above the law when they spend their cash doing something you approve of, i.e. buy votes.

Bloomberg clearly did not break the law. There should be a criminal investigation of Florida Republicans.

The law prevents corruptly influencing a person's vote.

Sorry, but paying up to $1500 so they can vote sure seems like influencing how they will vote if the person paying clearly supports one Candidate.
It only seems like that because you’re brain is rotten by years of Republican hatred.

Clarity comes from not being a TDS half tard like you are.

Drooling idiot.
The derangement is on your side kiddo. You can’t even admit that you have no idea what corrupt influence means because you don’t want people to vote that might vote for a Democrat.

You ignore even the chance of the law being broken because it might swing Florida to Biden.

This is little more than thuggish intimidation to suppress votes by you and your party.

Let the investigation figure it out, oh wait you are afraid of the investigation so you call for it not to happen.

Fabricating accusations and alleging possible charges for legal actiis an attempt to dissuade those from voting out of fear and intimidation.

As you said, this only scares you because you believe these individuals are going to vote Democratic.

What fabricating? There is a distinct possibility he broke Florida Election laws, and you want to sweep it under the rug.

The only reason you support this is BECAUSE you think they will vote Democratic.

No there’s not. Not with any information you’ve presented. Making these accusations is a corrupt attempt to scare people into not voting.

Thug.

Wow, talk about overreach. It's an investigation into a rich guy trying to buy votes for his candidate.

Yes, and he’s being “investigated” for being a Biden supporter. Which as we know in your thug circles makes him suspicious.

Like you aren’t going to go after the people you’re accusing of accepting bribes. No one is that stupid.

He being investigated for paying people's debt off so they can vote. That may be against a specific Florida Election Law.

The only thug here is you, denying that an investigation should even take place, because you want your cock-buddy Biden to win regardless of the cost.

Only in the mind of corrupt thugs like yourself who want to criminalize political support of a candidate.

Nope, it's a valid question considering the wording of the election law referenced.

Ignoring it out of hand is just showing how much of a hack you are, Hackidan Hackwong.

I'm not the one ignoring the language, you are. The investigation will come to it's conclusions when completed.

Thugs like you favor abusing government authority to swing an election. Putin would be proud.

It's an investigation into a matter of money being paid in exchange for voting rights, which leads to votes.

And btw, I got mild OCD AND hate your fucking guts so I can keep this up FOR FUCKING EVER.

But there’s no evidence that there is any agreement that the money is being exchanged for votes, therefore there is no evidence of a crime, therefore you’re proposing an investigation without probable cause.

There doesn't have to be an agreement, there just has to be corrupting influence, and giving someone money to vote is about a big corrupting influence as you can get.
If you’re paying money in exchange for something, there is an agreement. That’s literally what the words mean.

That is meaningless when it comes to the law in question. The term is corrupting influence.

You deny that someone paying for you to be able to vote again, who supports a given candidate, does not have ANY influence on who you might vote for?
Not corrupt influence, no. It’s extremely meaningful. You wouldn’t constantly be saying “he’s paying for them” or “he’s buying votes” if it weren’t meaningful. You’re language shifts back and forth because you don’t have any fucking idea what you’re talking about and are just whining because you don’t want people to vote.

And you are covering for possibly illegal behavior because it suits your interest.

If you know anything about the law, you see that there’s nothing illegal about it.

But you don’t know anything so you make shit up to intimidate others from engaging in the democratic process.

The law is pretty clear, and it seems Bloomberg broke it, time for an investigation.

I guess you think Rich people are above the law when they spend their cash doing something you approve of, i.e. buy votes.

Bloomberg clearly did not break the law. There should be a criminal investigation of Florida Republicans.

Sorry, but paying up to $1500 so they can vote sure seems like influencing how they will vote if the person paying clearly supports one Candidate.
It only seems like that because you’re brain is rotten by years of Republican hatred.

Drooling idiot.
The derangement is on your side kiddo. You can’t even admit that you have no idea what corrupt influence means because you don’t want people to vote that might vote for a Democrat.

You ignore even the chance of the law being broken because it might swing Florida to Biden.
The only reason you think the law might be broken is BECAUSE it might swing Florida to Biden.

Thug.

Drooling idiot.

The only reason you think the law might be broken is BECAUSE it might swing Florida to Biden.

I read the law, to me it warrants an investigation.

You ignore the law, and put up false requirements such as an agreement written in blood and witnessed by Satan.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself with a Chicom serrated dildo.

Thug.

Drooling idiot.

I read the law, to me it warrants an investigation.

You ignore the law, and put up false requirements such as an agreement written in blood and witnessed by Satan.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself with a Chicom serrated dildo.
You know how I know you’re losing this argument? You’re making up what I’ve said.

You misread the law because you don’t want people to be able to vote for Biden so like an authoritarian thug you’re going to threaten people with politically motivated phony investigations.

Forum List

Back