Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

So uh... umm... uhh... well, what exactly "happened" in that field? I mean something had to cause the big "hole" with smoke coming up from it and the bits and pieces of plane parts scattered about as Mad Scientist showed....

Was it a UFO? :eek:

What's a "retired 9/11 apologist"?

Retired was just short for the user name of RetiredGySgt.a 9/11 apologist is someone who defends the fairy tale of the 9/11 coverup commission report and popular mechanics and blindly swallows the lies and propaganda of the government and media that muslims and Bin Laden were behind the 9/11 attacks.

And we are suppose to believe that it didn't crash because Terral says so?

G me an F-ing B!

and we are suppose to believe that it did crash there because you say so?

were suppose to believe that it did crash there despite the fact that there are no bodies,no plane wreckage,no engine parts there to prove it did happen?what drugs are you on? you trying to tell us that it did crash there,that we just cant see the wrekage cause its an invisable aircraft with invisible bodies ect ect?:lol::lol::lol::lol: I love it.the 9/11 apologists hard at work again.

So uh... umm... uhh... well, what exactly "happened" in that field? I mean something had to cause the big "hole" with smoke coming up from it and the bits and pieces of plane parts scattered about as Mad Scientist showed....

must have been

And we are suppose to believe that it didn't crash because Terral says so?

G me an F-ing B!

and we are suppose to believe that it did crash there because you say so?

were suppose to believe that it did crash there despite the fact that there are no bodies,no plane wreckage,no engine parts there to prove it did happen?what drugs are you on? you trying to tell us that it did crash there,that we just cant see the wrekage cause its an invisable aircraft with invisible bodies ect ect?:lol::lol::lol::lol: I love it.the 9/11 apologists hard at work again.
no, believe it because there is overwhelming evidence of it

uh He addressed that for you in his next post after Mad Scientist posted those pics of obvious planted parts of a jet airliner.Please look at his post after MS'S and read it,not just the posts of the defenders of the coverup of 9/11.:rolleyes: also where are the bodies from the crash,did they vaporize?LOL.priceless.

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi:

I really don't like to talk about this because it is very traumatic.

Traumatic? :0) Just show us your picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE and stop horsing around.

This thread is DEAD already, so stop beating the dead horse. The new Pentagon Discussion started over here (link) without you . . .

And we are supposed to believe that because Xotoxi said so? No. I did not believe Senor Bushie either . . .

I know from personal experience, because I was on that flight and was the only survivor. I was lucky to be sitting in the last seat because all of the other seats were destroyed.

LOL! :clap2:

GL,

Terral

What is your code name with the CIA ?

Damn I had no idea there were so many people here as ignorant as Retired and Divecon.This post alone proves your as dense as they are.Your incredibly ignorant about how the CIA operates.The CIA has plants everywhere on message boards who try to brainwash people like me and this thread starter that the official version is true,they NEVER criticize the report.:lol::lol::lol: I have debated one that posts here at THIS site.He always posts lies and disinformation all the time.man this place is full of ignorant 9/11 apologists.I love it.:lol::lol::lol:

uh He addressed that for you in his next post after Mad Scientist posted those pics of obvious planted parts of a jet airliner.Please look at his post after MS'S and read it,not just the posts of the defenders of the coverup of 9/11.:rolleyes: also where are the bodies from the crash,did they vaporize?LOL.priceless.

Claim: "Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains," states a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article dated Sept. 13, 2001. "Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly 6 miles from the immediate crash scene." Commenting on reports that Indian Lake residents collected debris, Think AndAsk.com speculates: "On Sept. 10, 2001, a strong cold front pushed through the area, and behind it — winds blew northerly. Since Flight 93 crashed west-southwest of Indian Lake, it was impossible for debris to fly perpendicular to wind direction. ... The FBI lied." And the significance of widespread debris? Theorists claim the plane was breaking up before it crashed. TheForbiddenKnowledge.com states bluntly: "Without a doubt, Flight 93 was shot down."

FACT: Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater — not 6 miles — easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest — toward Indian Lake.

no, you moron, they didnt "vaporize"
that is nothing but a deflection you asshole moron troofers claim

Claim: "Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains," states a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article dated Sept. 13, 2001. "Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly 6 miles from the immediate crash scene." Commenting on reports that Indian Lake residents collected debris, Think AndAsk.com speculates: "On Sept. 10, 2001, a strong cold front pushed through the area, and behind it — winds blew northerly. Since Flight 93 crashed west-southwest of Indian Lake, it was impossible for debris to fly perpendicular to wind direction. ... The FBI lied." And the significance of widespread debris? Theorists claim the plane was breaking up before it crashed. TheForbiddenKnowledge.com states bluntly: "Without a doubt, Flight 93 was shot down."

FACT: Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater — not 6 miles — easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest — toward Indian Lake.

Im not interested in what the corporate controlled CIA plant mainstream media has to report,I want to see the photos of these bodies and the luggage the corporate controlled Pittsburgh Post Gazette CLAIMS these people reported.Lets see PHOTGRAPHS of the bodies and luggage and the engines of the pics he posted, not just an article from the corporate controlled CIA media. The debris was scattered over 8 miles wide so it couldnt have crashed there.Forbidden Knowledge is right because witnesses reported seeing the airliner shot down.It was shot down just like flight 93 was shot down back in the 90's where we were lied to about that one as well saying B.S back then that it was a mechanical malfuntion that caused the airliner to crash.Lets see the photos,not what some mainstream media article reports.

sorry for the large pic
but it was the easiest way to post it

I wonder where bodies are buried of the people that witnessed the government officials burying that jet engine prior to 9/11.

you would flunk out of detective school within a minute of the first question they asked you on your first day.They probably never had to bury any of the bodies of people like that because it was probably planted there within minutes after the hole was dug up in the night unbeknowest to them.Cheney,Bush,Rumsfield,ect should be put under a lie detector test,maybe that would give us better answers to what really happened.

sorry for the large pic
but it was the easiest way to post it

I wonder where bodies are buried of the people that witnessed the government officials burying that jet engine prior to 9/11.

you would flunk out of detective school within a minute of the first question they asked you on your first day.They probably never had to bury any of the bodies of people like that because it was probably planted there within minutes after the hole was dug up in the night unbeknowest to them.Cheney,Bush,Rumsfield,ect should be put under a lie detector test,maybe that would give us better answers to what really happened.
so who dug the hole before the first responders got there?

What the? :0)

Why are you guys filling this thread with one-liner drivel? All you need is one picture of Flight 93 crashed in the empty field. Good Luck finding one, because none exists. Thank you all for helping us define 'DUPES.' This pic might help you see the light! :0)

GL,

Terral

yep that seems to be all they can do when they are defeated.He challenged you guys to come up with ONE photo showing a pic of flight 93 crashing in that empty field.you couldnt.you just made yourselfs look like morons saying he was a CIA agent-like a CIA agent would actually criticise the 9/11 report,:rolleyes: and planting words in his mouth like 9/11 apologists always do saying crap like-so because you say it didnt happen terrel,were suppose to believe you? when he NEVER once stated that.:cuckoo: congrats for proving that your in denial as usual,he asked you to back up your theorys that it didnt by posting ONE photo of a wreck site in the field like you see in a field when an airliner crashes,you couldnt.dont take defeat too hard.Thanks for proving the government was lying terrel,well done.time to end this thread now.

What the? :0)

Why are you guys filling this thread with one-liner drivel? All you need is one picture of Flight 93 crashed in the empty field. Good Luck finding one, because none exists. Thank you all for helping us define 'DUPES.' This pic might help you see the light! :0)

GL,

Terral

yep that seems to be all they can do when they are defeated.He challenged you guys to come up with ONE photo showing a pic of flight 93 crashing in that empty field.you couldnt.you just made yourselfs look like morons saying he was a CIA agent-like a CIA agent would actually criticise the 9/11 report,:rolleyes: and planting words in his mouth like 9/11 apologists always do saying crap like-so because you say it didnt happen terrel,were suppose to believe you? when he NEVER once stated that.:cuckoo: congrats for proving that your in denial as usual,he asked you to back up your theorys that it didnt by posting ONE photo of a wreck site in the field like you see in a field when an airliner crashes,you couldnt.dont take defeat too hard.Thanks for proving the government was lying terrel,well done.time to end this thread now.
ok, moron, answer my question
who dug that hole before the first responders showed up that day
and it was DAYTIME
or are you claiming it was dug the night before?
and if so, who did it, and how come NO ONE saw them

ok, moron, answer my question
who dug that hole before the first responders showed up that day
and it was DAYTIME
or are you claiming it was dug the night before?
and if so, who did it, and how come NO ONE saw them

People saw them.

But the government rounded all of those people up, killed them, and put all of their bodies in the WTC on the morning of 9/11. Then, the government flew the planes into...

NO! HOLD ON! I CAN'T DO IT! I CAN'T SATIRIZE THESE HOOLIGANS AND CONSPIRACY THEORISTS NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY!

I FEEL FILTHY! I MUST BATHE!

Hi David:

If all the name-calling stupidity has subsided for one minute . . . David is making a good case here . . .

DavidS >> Was it a UFO? :eek:

David’s Reply >> Claim: "Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains," states a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article dated Sept. 13, 2001.

David is posting information that is very near ‘the’ 911Truth if we pay careful attention. Yes. ‘A’ Jetliner was shot down on 9/11, but ‘not’ Flight 93. First of all, the ‘real’ Flight 93 landed safely at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on 9/11 (Rense.com story + Free Market News Story) where it was evacuated and moved to a secure area at the airport. Flight 175 also landed safely on 9/11 (story).

"Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly 6 miles from the immediate crash scene." Commenting on reports that Indian Lake residents collected debris, Think AndAsk.com speculates: "On Sept. 10, 2001, a strong cold front pushed through the area, and behind it — winds blew northerly. Since Flight 93 crashed west-southwest of Indian Lake, it was impossible for debris to fly perpendicular to wind direction. ... The FBI lied." And the significance of widespread debris? Theorists claim the plane was breaking up before it crashed. TheForbiddenKnowledge.com states bluntly: "Without a doubt, Flight 93 was shot down."

Since Flight 93 did NOT get shot down and DID NOT crash anywhere, then what DID the military shoot down? :0) A good characterization of what really happened can be gleaned from this WingTV.net story, but remember that the ‘real’ Flight 93 landed safely in Cleveland . . .

Phantom Flight 93:

FLIGHT 93 SOLVED

Phantom Flight 93: The Shanksville-Flight 93 Hoax puts forth an extremely convincing argument that Flight 93 did not meet its demise in Shanksville, Pa. on the morning of September 11, 2001, but was instead shot down by U.S. military forces and subsequently crash landed in the rural hamlet of New Baltimore, Pa., 6-8 miles away from where the government alleges this event took place. Furthermore, to create a massive diversionary site to draw attention away from the actual wreckage in New Baltimore, a missile was fired into an abandoned strip mine in Shanksville, Pa. – the result of this ordnance blast being a 200-foot mushroom cloud and an 8-10 foot deep crater, but absolutely no airplane wreckage whatsoever. In other words, while the media’s attention was focused on Shanksville, the actual debris from Flight 93 was clandestinely being scuttled away from New Baltimore, Pa., which had been immediately cordoned-off by the FBI and local State Police.

David’s Jetliner debris field actually extends some eight miles away to New Baltimore (more on that here), but the Jetliner actually shot down is NOT the real Flight 93 . . .

Also included in Phantom Flight 93:

- First-hand eyewitness testimony of a missile being launched into Shanksville, which resulted in a massive hoax and cover-up being perpetrated on the American people.

Eventually those of you studying &#8216;the&#8217; 911Truth of all these related 9/11 attacks will realize that &#8216;missiles&#8217; are the common denominator in &#8216;all&#8217; of these 9/11 atrocities. For those of you asking, the little hole (pic) was created on 9/11 by the same type of missile (built by Raytheon) that struck the Pentagon at 9:31:39 AM (see my Pentagon OP). Remember from the OP of 'this' thread that the original Shanksville 'strip mine' hole appears in the 4/20/1994 U.S Geological Survey Image here << Click and see for yourself. :0)

- Claims that emergency rooms in Shanksville were originally notified to be prepared for victims from TWO separate airplane crash sites.

- The emergence of three (or more) wreckage-debris sites in Southwest Pennsylvania, not simply one as the government alleges.

This Flight 93 story is actually more complicated than many realize . . .

- Irrefutable evidence that there was NO plane at Shanksville, but instead Flight 93 (or something purporting to be Flight 93) actually crash landed in New Baltimore, Pa.

The Jetliner that was shot down and crashed near New Baltimore was a Jetliner used in &#8220;MILITARY EXERCISE NORTHERN VIGILANCE&#8221; (story), which was just one of five military exercises carried out as &#8216;cover&#8217; for these 9/11 attacks. The best source for more information on these exercises is Michael Ruppert&#8217;s book &#8220;Crossing The Rubicon&#8221; (PDF file) described by Michael Kane (here). The simple truth is that our government has never produced even one &#8216;time-change&#8217; maintenance part (Colonel George Nelson&#8217;s story again), because of the four 9/11 Jetliners, two never took off (AA11, AA77) and the other two landed safely (Flights 93 and 175).

- Admissions by the Department of Defense based on seismographic data that the government blatantly lied about its Flight 93 timeline.

That is a gross understatement to say the very least. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi David:

If all the name-calling stupidity has subsided for one minute . . . David is making a good case here . . .

DavidS >> Was it a UFO? :eek:

David&#8217;s Reply >> Claim: "Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains," states a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article dated Sept. 13, 2001.

David is posting information that is very near &#8216;the&#8217; 911Truth if we pay careful attention. Yes. &#8216;A&#8217; Jetliner was shot down on 9/11, but &#8216;not&#8217; Flight 93. First of all, the &#8216;real&#8217; Flight 93 landed safely at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on 9/11 (Rense.com story + Free Market News Story) where it was evacuated and moved to a secure area at the airport. Flight 175 also landed safely on 9/11 (story).

Since Flight 93 did NOT get shot down and DID NOT crash anywhere, then what DID the military shoot down? :0) A good characterization of what really happened can be gleaned from this WingTV.net story, but remember that the &#8216;real&#8217; Flight 93 landed safely in Cleveland . . .

Phantom Flight 93:

David&#8217;s Jetliner debris field actually extends some eight miles away to New Baltimore (more on that here), but the Jetliner actually shot down is NOT the real Flight 93 . . .

Eventually those of you studying &#8216;the&#8217; 911Truth of all these related 9/11 attacks will realize that &#8216;missiles&#8217; are the common denominator in &#8216;all&#8217; of these 9/11 atrocities. For those of you asking, the little hole (pic) was created on 9/11 by the same type of missile (built by Raytheon) that struck the Pentagon at 9:31:39 AM (see my Pentagon OP). Remember from the OP of 'this' thread that the original Shanksville 'strip mine' hole appears in the 4/20/1994 U.S Geological Survey Image here << Click and see for yourself. :0)

This Flight 93 story is actually more complicated than many realize . . .

- Irrefutable evidence that there was NO plane at Shanksville, but instead Flight 93 (or something purporting to be Flight 93) actually crash landed in New Baltimore, Pa.

The Jetliner that was shot down and crashed near New Baltimore was a Jetliner used in &#8220;MILITARY EXERCISE NORTHERN VIGILANCE&#8221; (story), which was just one of five military exercises carried out as &#8216;cover&#8217; for these 9/11 attacks. The best source for more information on these exercises is Michael Ruppert&#8217;s book &#8220;Crossing The Rubicon&#8221; (PDF file) described by Michael Kane (here). The simple truth is that our government has never produced even one &#8216;time-change&#8217; maintenance part (Colonel George Nelson&#8217;s story again), because of the four 9/11 Jetliners, two never took off (AA11, AA77) and the other two landed safely (Flights 93 and 175).

- Admissions by the Department of Defense based on seismographic data that the government blatantly lied about its Flight 93 timeline.

That is a gross understatement to say the very least. :0)

GL,

Terral
every one of those claims is a hoax
not a bit of truth in ANY of it

the &#8216;real&#8217; Flight 93 landed safely at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on 9/11 where it was evacuated and moved to a secure area at the airport.

Then where are all of the passengers that were on Flight 93?

After they were evacuated and moved to a secure area of the airport, were they executed and dumped into a shallow grave?

And what about the passengers that called their loved ones and told them that they were going to attack the hijackers?

Were they Emmy Award winning actors?

Last edited:
the ‘real’ Flight 93 landed safely at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on 9/11 where it was evacuated and moved to a secure area at the airport.

Then where are all of the passengers that were on Flight 93?

After they were evacuated and moved to a secure area of the airport, were they executed and dumped into a shallow grave?

And what about the passengers that called their loved ones and told them that they were going to attack the hijackers?

Were they Emmy Award winning actors?

Don't confuse him with FACTS.

Forum List

Back