Flight 93 crash fantasy

And we have idiots like you that are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much smarter than everyone else. Idiot.:cuckoo:

apparently smarter than you,which is evident in the fact it cause me great concern when two ex presidents of he U.S air crash investigators board and several military crash investigators and parts authoritys criticize the investigation to the magnitude they have

so tell us, you fucking moron, how many of the people you are trying to use to support your view think that the flight 93 crash was a fantasy?

you really are a fucking idiot!! :lol:

this sentence is not coherent

Last edited:
wow so your programing took well ...so where is bin laden again ? ..oh ya right...its a secret

PS...FUCK YOU
exactly how does not being able to find the criminal change who did the crime? :cuckoo:

Remember, 9-11 conspiracy theorists are irrational paronoid lunatics.

well then some of the most sensitive areas of national security have been headed by paranoid lunatics
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Some board members think most of a 155 foot jet buried deep in the ground...

ua93crashingmk2.gif

and only left a 10 foot deep crater...

P200058.jpg

along with thinking that the relatively few pieces of debris left on the ground came from the cockpit that had broken off!

Coroner remembers Sept. 11 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said. The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater.

Talk about :cuckoo:

There was a second jet hidden in the grassy knoll. As the first jet flew past the book depository, the second jet flew into the front of the first jet causing the first jet to roll back and to the left.

Last edited:
Let me know when you guys want to stop derailing this thread and get back on-topic about the Flight 93 crash being pure fantasy.

It is the conspiracy theorists like you who are the nut-jobs. We are expected to believe a cover-up involving thousands of individuals..lol..Moreover, not a single individual amongst these thousands of individuals has come forward to expose the supposed conspiracy - this within a revelationary US culture of Jerry Springer-esque proportions.

You people are not only lunatics but you are disrespectful to all the families who lost love ones at the hands of a bunch of terrorists....Shame on you.

Exactly! Mexicans dressed as Muslims (they all look alike) did the killings. It drew the attention of the American people away from the Mexican border so they can sneak in millions of illegals in order to take over the US government.:eusa_shhh:

Let me know when you guys want to stop derailing this thread and get back on-topic about the Flight 93 crash being pure fantasy.

It is the conspiracy theorists like you who are the nut-jobs. We are expected to believe a cover-up involving thousands of individuals..lol..Moreover, not a single individual amongst these thousands of individuals has come forward to expose the supposed conspiracy - this within a revelationary US culture of Jerry Springer-esque proportions.

You people are not only lunatics but you are disrespectful to all the families who lost love ones at the hands of a bunch of terrorists....Shame on you.

Exactly! Mexicans dressed as Muslims (they all look alike) did the killings. It drew the attention of the American people away from the Mexican border so they can sneak in millions of illegals in order to take over the US government.:eusa_shhh:

all mindless babel to distract from the fact no less than two ex presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board have called the report a cover up of the actual events

all mindless babel to distract from the fact no less than two ex presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board have called the report a cover up of the actual events

And I'll bet they wrote books about it too!

CHE-CHING!!

And I'll bet they wrote books about it too!

CHE-CHING!!

of course you would your whole belief system is based on incorrect assumptions and "I bets"..but you would be completely wrong

[
of course you would your whole belief system is based on incorrect assumptions and "I bets"..but you would be completely wrong

Based on your ability to contact the spirit world?

no based on the fact they have not written any books and it was a feeble attempt to not directly address their concerns and instead make up assumptions to try and attack their credibility

Hi All.

Long time reader, first time poster.

I came across this thread and had to register when I click through to the links for Pilots For 9/11 Truth.

I have a bit of knowledge in aviation and I found this very interesting. This is based on the Flight Data Recorder information for United 93. (I've removed the source url's as I'm not allowed to post them till I have 15 posts.)

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

12/22/07

PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH

UNITED 93 DATA PROVIDED BY US GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SUPPORT OBSERVED EVENTS

Pilots for 9/11 Truth, an international organization of pilots and aviation professionals, petitioned the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB) via the Freedom of Information Act to obtain United Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder information, consisting of a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and Flight Path Animation, allegedly derived from Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder (FDR). The data provided by the NTSB contradict observed events in several significant ways:

1. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support observations.
2. All Altitude data on the northern approach contradicts witnesses published by the New York Times.
3. Witness observations of approach path contradict northern approach as described by Popular Mechanics and the US Govt. Several witnesses observed the aircraft approaching from southeast over Indian Lake and from the south prior to witnessing explosion. Parts found in New Baltimore, 8 miles southeast of crater is a direct contradiction to the northern approach claimed by the US Govt.
4. Environmental Protection Agency reports no soil contamination of jet fuel after testing 5,000-6,000 yards of earth including 3 ground wells. Smoke plume photographed by a witness does not suggest a jet fuel rich explosion.
5. Impact angle according to Flight Data Recorder does not support an almost vertical impact as the govt story and crater suggests.

In May, 2007, members of Pilots for 9/11 Truth received these documents from the NTSB and began a close analysis of the data they contain. After expert review and cross check, Pilots for 9/11 Truth has concluded that the information in these NTSB documents does not support, and in some instances factually contradicts, the official government position that United Airlines Flight 93 created the impact crater as reported, in Somerset County, PA on the morning of September 11, 2001 .According to the US Govt, United Airlines Flight 93 approached Somerset County from the North-Northwest at a high altitude on the morning of September 11, 2001 . However, many witnesses contradict altitude as well as approach path. Also according to reports, and as the impact crater suggests, United Airlines Flight 93 impacted terrain at an almost vertical 90 degree angle, while the Flight Data Recorder shows a 35 degree angle with up-sloping terrain, further reducing impact angle.

The information provided by the US Government does not support reports of United Airlines Flight 93 approach, impact angles, and lack of jet fuel at Somerset Country, PA.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is committed to discovering the truth surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 . We have contacted both the NTSB and the FBI regarding these and other inconsistencies. To date, they have refused to comment on, correct, refute, retract or offer side-letters that might explain the discrepancies between what they claim are the data extracted from the FDR of United Flight 93 and the events observed. .As concerned citizens and professionals in the aviation industry, Pilots for 9/11 Truth asks, why have these discrepancies not been addressed by agencies within the United States Government? Pilots for 9/11 Truth takes the position that an official government inquiry into these discrepancies is warranted and long overdue. We call upon our fellow citizens to write to their Congressional representatives to inform them of these discrepancies and call for an immediate investigation into this matter. For more information and in depth analysis please visit pilotsfor911truth.org.

Members of Pilots For 9/11 Truth at pilotsfor911truth(dot)org(slash)core​

Here are just some of their members. (Many more in the link above.)

Captain Russ Wittenberg (ret)
30,000+ Total Flight Time
707, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, DC-8, L-1049, Learjet 24/25, L-188
Ground Instructor, Advanced Ground Instructor, Instrument Instructor, Flight Engineer Turbojet
Aircraft Dispatcher
Pan Am, United
United States Air Force (ret)
Over 100 Combat Missions Flown
Command time in:
- N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
- N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175)

Captain Ross Aimer
UAL Ret.
CEO, Aviation Experts LLC
40 years and 30,000 hrs.
BS Aero
A&P Mech.
B-777/767/757/747/737/727/720/707, DC-10/-9/-8 Type ratings
Command time in:

Commander Ralph “Rotten” Kolstad
23,000 hours
27 years in the airlines
B757/767 for 13 years mostly international Captain with American Airlines.
20 years US Navy flying fighters off aircraft carriers, TopGun twice
civilian pilot flying gliders, light airplanes and warbirds
Command time in:
- N644AA (Aircraft dispatched as American 77)
- N334AA (Aircraft dispatched as American 11)

John Lear
Son of Bill Lear
(Founder, creator of the Lear Jet Corporation)
More than 40 years of Flying
19,000+ TT
23 Type ratings
Flight experience includes 707, DC-8, 727, L10-11

Jeff Latas
-Over 20 years in the USAF
--USAF Accident investigation Board President
--Flew the F-111, T38, and F-15E
--Combat experience in the F-15E includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch
--Weapons Requirements Officer, USAF HQ, Pentagon
--Standard and Evaluations Flight Examiner, Command level
-Currently Captain for JetBlue Airways

Guy S. Razer, LtCol, USAF (Ret)
3,500+ Hours Total Flight Time
F-15E/C, F-111A/D/E/F/EF, F-16, F-18, B-1, Mig-29, SU-22, T-37/38, Various Cvilian Prop
Combat Time: Operation Northern Watch
USAF Fighter Weapons School Instructor
NATO Tactical Leadership Program Instructor/Mission Coordinator
USAF Material Command Weapons Development Test Pilot
Combat Support Coordination Team 2 Airpower Coordinator, South Korea
All Service Combat Identification Evaluation Team Operations Officer
Boeing F-22 Pilot Instructor
MS Aeronautical Studies, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Dwain Deets
MS Physics, MS Eng
Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center
Served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden
Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award
Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988)
Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics
Associate Fellow - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000
Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems
- Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers
Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology
37 year NASA career

Lt. Colonel Shelton F. Lankford
United States Marine Corps (ret)
A-4 Skyhawk, KC-130 (10,000+ Hours)
S-2, T-1, F9F, F-11, OV-10, T-2J
303 Combat Missions

so tell us, you fucking moron, how many of the people you are trying to use to support your view think that the flight 93 crash was a fantasy?

you really are a fucking idiot!! :lol:

this sentence is not coherent

it isn't a sentence. it's two sentences. both are coherent. perhaps you are not. put down the bong. sorry i used more than 4 words in a row. i know it confuses you when that happens. :cuckoo:

wow so your programing took well ...so where is bin laden again ? ..oh ya right...its a secret

PS...FUCK YOU
exactly how does not being able to find the criminal change who did the crime? :cuckoo:

either is this one

if you are going to criticize my english you better make sure your english is correct first, moron.

the word you are looking for is "neither" not "either"!! :lol:

Last edited:

either is this one

if you are going to criticize my english you better make sure your english is correct first, moron.

the word you are looking for is "neither" not "either"!! :lol:

i was not criticizing your knowledge of English words, I was criticizing your ability to put these English words into a coherent sentence

Hi All.

I came across this thread and had to register when I click through to the links for Pilots For 9/11 Truth.

I have a bit of knowledge in aviation and I found this very interesting. This is based on the Flight Data Recorder information for United 93. (I've removed the source url's as I'm not allowed to post them till I have 15 posts.)

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

12/22/07

PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH

UNITED 93 DATA PROVIDED BY US GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SUPPORT OBSERVED EVENTS

Pilots for 9/11 Truth, an international organization of pilots and aviation professionals, petitioned the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB) via the Freedom of Information Act to obtain United Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder information, consisting of a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and Flight Path Animation, allegedly derived from Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder (FDR). The data provided by the NTSB contradict observed events in several significant ways:

1. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support observations.
2. All Altitude data on the northern approach contradicts witnesses published by the New York Times.
3. Witness observations of approach path contradict northern approach as described by Popular Mechanics and the US Govt. Several witnesses observed the aircraft approaching from southeast over Indian Lake and from the south prior to witnessing explosion. Parts found in New Baltimore, 8 miles southeast of crater is a direct contradiction to the northern approach claimed by the US Govt.
4. Environmental Protection Agency reports no soil contamination of jet fuel after testing 5,000-6,000 yards of earth including 3 ground wells. Smoke plume photographed by a witness does not suggest a jet fuel rich explosion.
5. Impact angle according to Flight Data Recorder does not support an almost vertical impact as the govt story and crater suggests.

In May, 2007, members of Pilots for 9/11 Truth received these documents from the NTSB and began a close analysis of the data they contain. After expert review and cross check, Pilots for 9/11 Truth has concluded that the information in these NTSB documents does not support, and in some instances factually contradicts, the official government position that United Airlines Flight 93 created the impact crater as reported, in Somerset County, PA on the morning of September 11, 2001 .According to the US Govt, United Airlines Flight 93 approached Somerset County from the North-Northwest at a high altitude on the morning of September 11, 2001 . However, many witnesses contradict altitude as well as approach path. Also according to reports, and as the impact crater suggests, United Airlines Flight 93 impacted terrain at an almost vertical 90 degree angle, while the Flight Data Recorder shows a 35 degree angle with up-sloping terrain, further reducing impact angle.

The information provided by the US Government does not support reports of United Airlines Flight 93 approach, impact angles, and lack of jet fuel at Somerset Country, PA.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is committed to discovering the truth surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 . We have contacted both the NTSB and the FBI regarding these and other inconsistencies. To date, they have refused to comment on, correct, refute, retract or offer side-letters that might explain the discrepancies between what they claim are the data extracted from the FDR of United Flight 93 and the events observed. .As concerned citizens and professionals in the aviation industry, Pilots for 9/11 Truth asks, why have these discrepancies not been addressed by agencies within the United States Government? Pilots for 9/11 Truth takes the position that an official government inquiry into these discrepancies is warranted and long overdue. We call upon our fellow citizens to write to their Congressional representatives to inform them of these discrepancies and call for an immediate investigation into this matter. For more information and in depth analysis please visit pilotsfor911truth.org.

Members of Pilots For 9/11 Truth at pilotsfor911truth(dot)org(slash)core​

Here are just some of their members. (Many more in the link above.)

Captain Russ Wittenberg (ret)
30,000+ Total Flight Time
707, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, DC-8, L-1049, Learjet 24/25, L-188
Ground Instructor, Advanced Ground Instructor, Instrument Instructor, Flight Engineer Turbojet
Aircraft Dispatcher
Pan Am, United
United States Air Force (ret)
Over 100 Combat Missions Flown
Command time in:

Captain Ross Aimer
UAL Ret.
CEO, Aviation Experts LLC
40 years and 30,000 hrs.
BS Aero
A&P Mech.
B-777/767/757/747/737/727/720/707, DC-10/-9/-8 Type ratings
Command time in:

Commander Ralph “Rotten” Kolstad
23,000 hours
27 years in the airlines
B757/767 for 13 years mostly international Captain with American Airlines.
20 years US Navy flying fighters off aircraft carriers, TopGun twice
Command time in:
- N644AA (Aircraft dispatched as American 77)
- N334AA (Aircraft dispatched as American 11)

John Lear
Son of Bill Lear
(Founder, creator of the Lear Jet Corporation)
More than 40 years of Flying
19,000+ TT
23 Type ratings
Flight experience includes 707, DC-8, 727, L10-11

Jeff Latas
-Over 20 years in the USAF
--USAF Accident investigation Board President
--Flew the F-111, T38, and F-15E
--Combat experience in the F-15E includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch
--Weapons Requirements Officer, USAF HQ, Pentagon
--Standard and Evaluations Flight Examiner, Command level
-Currently Captain for JetBlue Airways

Guy S. Razer, LtCol, USAF (Ret)
3,500+ Hours Total Flight Time
F-15E/C, F-111A/D/E/F/EF, F-16, F-18, B-1, Mig-29, SU-22, T-37/38, Various Cvilian Prop
Combat Time: Operation Northern Watch
USAF Fighter Weapons School Instructor
NATO Tactical Leadership Program Instructor/Mission Coordinator
USAF Material Command Weapons Development Test Pilot
Combat Support Coordination Team 2 Airpower Coordinator, South Korea
All Service Combat Identification Evaluation Team Operations Officer
Boeing F-22 Pilot Instructor
MS Aeronautical Studies, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Dwain Deets
MS Physics, MS Eng
Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center
Served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden
Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award
Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988)
Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics
Associate Fellow - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000
Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems
- Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers
Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology
37 year NASA career

Lt. Colonel Shelton F. Lankford
United States Marine Corps (ret)
A-4 Skyhawk, KC-130 (10,000+ Hours)
S-2, T-1, F9F, F-11, OV-10, T-2J
303 Combat Missions

Explain how the DNA from the passengers got there.
Explain why Flight 77 was hijacked and then not used like planes in NYC were.

Just for starters.

Get busy.

I guess when all the witnesses to the fake moon landing come out... we will see the conspirators in this idiocy come forward too.

Wow.... I want the time I wasted here back.... who do I talk to? (mods?)

hi all.

I came across this thread and had to register when i click through to the links for pilots for 9/11 truth.

I have a bit of knowledge in aviation and i found this very interesting. This is based on the flight data recorder information for united 93. (i've removed the source url's as i'm not allowed to post them till i have 15 posts.)

press release

for immediate release

12/22/07

pilots for 9/11 truth

united 93 data provided by us government does not support observed events

pilots for 9/11 truth, an international organization of pilots and aviation professionals, petitioned the national transportation and safety board (ntsb) via the freedom of information act to obtain united flight 93 flight data recorder information, consisting of a comma separated value (csv) file and flight path animation, allegedly derived from flight 93 flight data recorder (fdr). The data provided by the ntsb contradict observed events in several significant ways:

1. The ntsb flight path animation approach path and altitude does not support observations.
2. All altitude data on the northern approach contradicts witnesses published by the new york times.
3. Witness observations of approach path contradict northern approach as described by popular mechanics and the us govt. Several witnesses observed the aircraft approaching from southeast over indian lake and from the south prior to witnessing explosion. Parts found in new baltimore, 8 miles southeast of crater is a direct contradiction to the northern approach claimed by the us govt.
4. Environmental protection agency reports no soil contamination of jet fuel after testing 5,000-6,000 yards of earth including 3 ground wells. Smoke plume photographed by a witness does not suggest a jet fuel rich explosion.
5. Impact angle according to flight data recorder does not support an almost vertical impact as the govt story and crater suggests.

In may, 2007, members of pilots for 9/11 truth received these documents from the ntsb and began a close analysis of the data they contain. After expert review and cross check, pilots for 9/11 truth has concluded that the information in these ntsb documents does not support, and in some instances factually contradicts, the official government position that united airlines flight 93 created the impact crater as reported, in somerset county, pa on the morning of september 11, 2001 .according to the us govt, united airlines flight 93 approached somerset county from the north-northwest at a high altitude on the morning of september 11, 2001 . However, many witnesses contradict altitude as well as approach path. Also according to reports, and as the impact crater suggests, united airlines flight 93 impacted terrain at an almost vertical 90 degree angle, while the flight data recorder shows a 35 degree angle with up-sloping terrain, further reducing impact angle.

The information provided by the us government does not support reports of united airlines flight 93 approach, impact angles, and lack of jet fuel at somerset country, pa.

Pilots for 9/11 truth is committed to discovering the truth surrounding the events of september 11, 2001 . We have contacted both the ntsb and the fbi regarding these and other inconsistencies. To date, they have refused to comment on, correct, refute, retract or offer side-letters that might explain the discrepancies between what they claim are the data extracted from the fdr of united flight 93 and the events observed. .as concerned citizens and professionals in the aviation industry, pilots for 9/11 truth asks, why have these discrepancies not been addressed by agencies within the united states government? Pilots for 9/11 truth takes the position that an official government inquiry into these discrepancies is warranted and long overdue. We call upon our fellow citizens to write to their congressional representatives to inform them of these discrepancies and call for an immediate investigation into this matter. For more information and in depth analysis please visit pilotsfor911truth.org.

Members of pilots for 9/11 truth at pilotsfor911truth(dot)org(slash)core​

here are just some of their members. (many more in the link above.)

captain russ wittenberg (ret)
30,000+ total flight time
707, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, dc-8, l-1049, learjet 24/25, l-188
ground instructor, advanced ground instructor, instrument instructor, flight engineer turbojet
aircraft dispatcher
pan am, united
united states air force (ret)
over 100 combat missions flown
command time in:
- n591ua (aircraft dispatched as united 93)
- n612ua (aircraft dispatched as united 175)

captain ross aimer
ual ret.
Ceo, aviation experts llc
40 years and 30,000 hrs.
Bs aero
a&p mech.
B-777/767/757/747/737/727/720/707, dc-10/-9/-8 type ratings
command time in:
- n591ua (aircraft dispatched as united 93)
- n612ua (aircraft dispatched as united 175)

commander ralph “rotten” kolstad
23,000 hours
27 years in the airlines
b757/767 for 13 years mostly international captain with american airlines.
20 years us navy flying fighters off aircraft carriers, topgun twice
command time in:
- n644aa (aircraft dispatched as american 77)
- n334aa (aircraft dispatched as american 11)

john lear
son of bill lear
(founder, creator of the lear jet corporation)
more than 40 years of flying
19,000+ tt
23 type ratings
flight experience includes 707, dc-8, 727, l10-11

jeff latas
-over 20 years in the usaf
--usaf accident investigation board president
--flew the f-111, t38, and f-15e
--combat experience in the f-15e includes desert storm and four tours of duty in northern and southern watch
--weapons requirements officer, usaf hq, pentagon
--standard and evaluations flight examiner, command level
-currently captain for jetblue airways

guy s. Razer, ltcol, usaf (ret)
3,500+ hours total flight time
f-15e/c, f-111a/d/e/f/ef, f-16, f-18, b-1, mig-29, su-22, t-37/38, various cvilian prop
combat time: Operation northern watch
usaf fighter weapons school instructor
nato tactical leadership program instructor/mission coordinator
usaf material command weapons development test pilot
combat support coordination team 2 airpower coordinator, south korea
all service combat identification evaluation team operations officer
boeing f-22 pilot instructor
ms aeronautical studies, embry-riddle aeronautical university

dwain deets
ms physics, ms eng
former director, aerospace projects, nasa dryden flight research center
served as director, research engineering division at dryden
recipient of the nasa exceptional service award
presidential meritorious rank award in the senior executive service (1988)
selected presenter of the wright brothers lectureship in aeronautics
associate fellow - american institute of aeronautics and astronautics (aiaa)
included in "who's who in science and engineering" 1993 - 2000
former chairman of the aerospace control and guidance systems
- committee of the society of automotive engineers
former member, aiaa committee on society and aerospace technology
37 year nasa career

lt. Colonel shelton f. Lankford
united states marine corps (ret)
a-4 skyhawk, kc-130 (10,000+ hours)
s-2, t-1, f9f, f-11, ov-10, t-2j
303 combat missions

explain how the dna from the passengers got there.
Explain why flight 77 was hijacked and then not used like planes in nyc were.

Just for starters.

Get busy.

I believe it is far more relevant to explain why two former air crash investigation board presidents have condemned the fbi investigation and conclusions along with several military air crash investigators..I would also think a more relevant question would be to explain why the media likes to refer to 9/11 truth as "rosie o'donnells wacky theories" instead of the serious concerns of top air crash investigators ..ect

Last edited:
i guess when all the witnesses to the fake moon landing come out... We will see the conspirators in this idiocy come forward too.

Wow.... I want the time i wasted here back.... Who do i talk to? (mods?)

the idiocy would be if several astronauts came forward to say the moon landing was fake and I simply ridiculed and dismissed them...

Forum List

Back