What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flexibility?

GuyPinestra

Reaction score
This might be old but I don't recall what all you libs said in defense of this blatant double-dealing by our resident President.

Tell me what you think it means, please...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Reaction score
What, nobody wants to take a stab at this??

Intolerant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Flexibility meaning he can pretty much do what he wants. And not have to worry about being reelected.. So basically he is saying if I get a second term screw you. I can do what I want.

Last edited:
OP
GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Reaction score
Flexibility meaning he can pretty much do what he wants. And not have to worry about being reelected.. So basically he is saying if I get a second term fuck you. I can do what I want.

Well, I agree with you, but I'm looking for some left-leaning people to give me that patented 'Obama/DNC spin'...

I'm curious as to how they can defend the OBVIOUS implications of his words...

Intolerant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry to jump the gun GuyPinestra. Alright lefties splain your Messiah's message.

Oldguy

Reaction score
Flexibility meaning he can pretty much do what he wants. And not have to worry about being reelected.. So basically he is saying if I get a second term fuck you. I can do what I want.

Well, I agree with you, but I'm looking for some left-leaning people to give me that patented 'Obama/DNC spin'...

There's no spin to add. EVERY politician who does not, or cannot, stand for re-election has a degree of latitude they didn't have before. That's just Common Sense 101....IF you understand how our government works.

And, by the way, maybe that's something you oughta think about the next time the subject of term limits comes up.

Caroljo

Gold Member
Reaction score
They defend everything Obama does or says....
So just hold on...they're all most likely frantically coming up with their excuses for him!
I'm sure they'll say it meant nothing and all presidents do it.

OP
GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Reaction score

There's no spin to add. EVERY politician who does not, or cannot, stand for re-election has a degree of latitude they didn't have before. That's just Common Sense 101....IF you understand how our government works.

And, by the way, maybe that's something you oughta think about the next time the subject of term limits comes up.

What latitude would Obama need with Putin that would anger the electorate, and why aren't we asking him EXACTLY what latitude he WANTS to have with Mr. KGB Putin?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Flexibility meaning he can pretty much do what he wants. And not have to worry about being reelected.. So basically he is saying if I get a second term screw you. I can do what I want.

:clap2:

Ding, Ding, Ding :clap2:

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score

Yeah, I pretty much thought he was being truthful. After the election Congress would no longer have, as its #1 goal, trying to ensure a single term for the President. That gives him much more flexibility.

OP
GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Reaction score

Yeah, I pretty much thought he was being truthful. After the election Congress would no longer have, as its #1 goal, trying to ensure a single term for the President. That gives him much more flexibility.

To do WHAT, exactly...?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List