Flea Bagger Hypocrisy

The only thing that I would be afraid of, if I was down there, would be contracting a disease. Hepatitis, impitego, scabies, ringworm, leprosy - none of those 'filth' diseases are funny.
I could disperse the crowd in about 15 minutes.

Set up a jobs fair.

I can do better then that..... about 5 minutes.

1) fire hoses.

or

2) Set up a free iphone line.

4 or 5 drug sniffing dogs? whatcha think?

Sorry Jillian, but these clowns don't know what they are for or against- they are incoherent, babbling fools. The only thing we know for certain is that they are opposed to cleaning up after themselves. :lol:

For the record- I support the rights of Tea Party, and the Flea Party to protest and assemble. But I am opposed to doing so in a lawless and filthy way - regardless of ideology.

If you think these slobs are the leftist equivalent of the Tea Party, you're sadly mistaken.

says who? you and the rightwingnut blogosphere? they know why they're there. they aren't "babbling" no matter how many times fauxnews and friends say they are.

i think the tea baggers are a joke. i thought their disrupttion of town halls disgusting. and people who thought their racism and rants were ok have a problem with a bunch of idealistic kids?

really...

i actually think they're real... the tea loons were bought and paid for by the koch brothers.

I don't have a problem with a bunch of idealistic kids - I have a problem with their stupidity and hypocrisy. They say they are anti-corporation. Yet they are living in tents created by corps, wearing food created by corps, writing with felt tipped pens created by corps, talking on cell phones created by corps....the list goes on. They don't know what they are protesting. They say they want jobs- corporations create jobs...the inanity is mind-blowing! :cuckoo::lol:

The Tea Party was a direct reaction to town hall meetings to discuss Obamacare- a lot of those people were angry- but they didn't start pissing and shitting on American flags, police cars, or the streets.

Frankly, I see a huge difference between the way people on the right protest and those on the left. Leftists act like children and make outrageous, and often conflicting demands- Conservatives protest at Town halls, and at the ballot box.

Sorry Jillian, but these clowns don't know what they are for or against- they are incoherent, babbling fools. The only thing we know for certain is that they are opposed to cleaning up after themselves. :lol:

For the record- I support the rights of Tea Party, and the Flea Party to protest and assemble. But I am opposed to doing so in a lawless and filthy way - regardless of ideology.

If you think these slobs are the leftist equivalent of the Tea Party, you're sadly mistaken.

says who? you and the rightwingnut blogosphere? they know why they're there. they aren't "babbling" no matter how many times fauxnews and friends say they are.

i think the tea baggers are a joke. i thought their disrupttion of town halls disgusting. and people who thought their racism and rants were ok have a problem with a bunch of idealistic kids?

really...

i actually think they're real... the tea loons were bought and paid for by the koch brothers.

:lol::lol:

doap.jpg

The only thing that I would be afraid of, if I was down there, would be contracting a disease. Hepatitis, impitego, scabies, ringworm, leprosy - none of those 'filth' diseases are funny.
I could disperse the crowd in about 15 minutes.

Set up a jobs fair.

I can do better then that..... about 5 minutes.

1) fire hoses.

or

2) Set up a free iphone line.

And I can do better than that. Less than 2 minutes.

Announce over loudspeakers that Rage Against The Machine is giving a free concert in Atlantic City.

They'll leave all their crap behind to rush over to that.

Lech Wałęsa is on the way...
Betcha a dollar to a dog turd that 3/4 of the hippie wannabe losers don't even know who Wałęsa is...I'll hook that bet to get odds, that 99% of them don't know that Wałęsa was fighting against exactly the kind of communistic authoritarian central economic control, that those grimy little buffoons are demanding.

Betcha a dollar to a dog turd that 3/4 of the hippie wannabe losers don't even know who Wałęsa is...I'll hook that bet to get odds, that 99% of them don't know that Wałęsa was fighting against exactly the kind of communistic authoritarian central economic control, that those grimy little buffoons are demanding.

Well, if they don't know who he is - they sure as hell will.

Well, if they don't know who he is - they sure as hell will.
They'll be to baked to give a shit.

Most of them weren't even a gleam in the paper boy's eye when the Iron Curtain fell.

So is this supposed to impress us?
My son is a Sgt in the Army, and the majority of the military are patriotic, honorable people. Not ALL the military are conservative....as proof with these two in the video. Just because they're in a military uniform it doesn't mean they're honorable people. In fact, when i worked at a credit union at Hickam AFB in Hawaii, it was for ALL branches of service. I NEVER heard a marine talk the way the one marine did by saying "fuck off" to Hannity. They were all very polite people. But, i guess it's been quite a few years and things change. But I'd be surprised if these 2 were actually even in the military.

Forum List

Back