"Flattening the Curve" What it means and why its important.

IN a couple of threads today there has been major propaganda from MSNBC, CNN, and other left wing fake news sites concerning how we handle biological attacks in the general populace.

First let me dispel the myth that Trump has screwed up... He has not. There is no stopping this virus. Full Stop! What we can do is manage its "burn" infection rate. This is called "Flattening the Curve".

View attachment 312811

Italy is a prime example of those who did not manage the infection rate or take precautions. The Red curve above is how Italy's infection rate burned quickly and overwhelmed their systems ability to respond. Now decisions have to be made as to who will receive treatment and who will not. People are dying!

The Blue Curve is what Trump and his team are attempting to gain. That is why you impose social distancing, close schools, close public places, etc. You stop gatherings where the infection rate can run unchecked. You test people and determine where your clusters of sick are and deal with quarantining these areas. This is all aimed at SLOWING THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE.

There is no stopping this until it burns itself out. (We do create antibodies when we are infected and recuperation completes). As this is a new virus we have no protection from it and social distancing is the only way we can manage it until a vaccine is created.

In my Biological Warfare schooling, years ago, we learned how to combat a biological attack. Trump and his team are making the right decisions.

Its going to be uncomfortable for most Americans but IT IS NECESSARY! SO do what your instructed to do:

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..
Don't Hoard - all this does is make it worse as our supply chains are not broken.
Keep your home clean and wiped down daily.

This will pass.

We've been Pavlovianly conditioned to compete to the death before cooperate or think societally, and to hoard, look around.
LOL...

I'm a preper so I have supplies that I manage. We have no need to panic buy. Americans used to plan and protect themselves but the Nanny State tried to make us dependent on them.. I hope this silliness stops soon and people begin to think again..
in other words...
j58egwse33n41.jpg
aka ...........take the pain pill and die old man...........

That is the Dem party today......and their Death Panels......

If this is America's future...........America is FUCKED.

CDC WARNING:

Italy is now dealing with people who are in their 30's. the virus is changing and those infected having problems is widening.
Got a link? I haven't heard that. I thought Italy's problem was that 60% or so of their population is 46 or older.
That's part of it. It seems that caregivers who become infected have serious problems, many of them in their 30's.

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Statistics and Research

IN a couple of threads today there has been major propaganda from MSNBC, CNN, and other left wing fake news sites concerning how we handle biological attacks/events in the general populace.

First let me dispel the myth that Trump has screwed up... He has not. There is no stopping this virus. Full Stop! What we can do is manage its "burn" infection rate. This is called "Flattening the Curve".

View attachment 312811

Italy is a prime example of those who did not manage the infection rate or take precautions. The Red curve above is how Italy's infection rate burned quickly and overwhelmed their systems ability to respond. Now decisions have to be made as to who will receive treatment and who will not. People are dying!

The Blue Curve is what Trump and his team are attempting to gain. That is why you impose social distancing, close schools, close public places, etc. You stop gatherings where the infection rate can run unchecked. You test people and determine where your clusters of sick are and deal with quarantining these areas. This is all aimed at SLOWING THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE.

There is no stopping this until it burns itself out. (We do create antibodies when we are infected and recuperation completes). As this is a new virus we have no immune system protection from it and social distancing is the only way we can manage it until a vaccine is created.

In my Biological Warfare schooling, years ago, we learned how to combat a biological attack/event. Trump and his team are making the right decisions.

Its going to be uncomfortable for most Americans but IT IS NECESSARY!

SO do what your instructed to do:

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..
Don't Hoard - all this does is make it worse as our supply chains are not broken.

This will pass.

While I agree that flattening the curve is the goal and it is what is happening, I do not understand how it is Trump and his team doing it.

Did he suggest or order states to close their schools or for the NBA to stop it season?

CDC WARNING:

Italy is now dealing with people who are in their 30's. the virus is changing and those infected having problems is widening.
Got a link? I haven't heard that. I thought Italy's problem was that 60% or so of their population is 46 or older.
That's part of it. It seems that caregivers who become infected have serious problems, many of them in their 30's.

Cuba, way the fuck ahead of the US. Too bad they're off limits for fweedumb.

IN a couple of threads today there has been major propaganda from MSNBC, CNN, and other left wing fake news sites concerning how we handle biological attacks in the general populace.

View attachment 312811

There is no stopping this until it burns itself out. (We do create antibodies when we are infected and recuperation completes). As this is a new virus we have no protection from it and social distancing is the only way we can manage it until a vaccine is created.

In my Biological Warfare schooling, years ago, we learned how to combat a biological attack. Trump and his team are making the right decisions.

Its going to be uncomfortable for most Americans but IT IS NECESSARY! SO do what your instructed to do:

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..

This will pass.

We've been Pavlovianly conditioned to compete to the death before cooperate or think societally, and to hoard, look around.
LOL...

I'm a preper so I have supplies that I manage. We have no need to panic buy. Americans used to plan and protect themselves but the Nanny State tried to make us dependent on them.. I hope this silliness stops soon and people begin to think again..
in other words...
j58egwse33n41.jpg

the attorneys general of various Republican-controlled states have brought a lawsuit to permit insurance companies to once again deny health insurance on the basis of pre-existing conditions, or to make it once again unaffordable for families with these conditions.

...its republicans bringing back the death panels.

View attachment 312811

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..

This will pass.

LOL...

So you take more of a time released approach. Was there anything else? We'll see how long supplies last, everyone for yourself, millions without healthcare coverage. Go team. It's funny. America used to have a middle class existence wherein longevity and subsequent generations fared better.

Gone.

And everyone knows how spooked the system is right about now.

Last edited:

View attachment 312811

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..

This will pass.

LOL...

in other words...
j58egwse33n41.jpg

the attorneys general of various Republican-controlled states have brought a lawsuit to permit insurance companies to once again deny health insurance on the basis of pre-existing conditions, or to make it once again unaffordable for families with these conditions.

...its republicans bringing back the death panels.

There we go, that's America. A govt of, by, and for the corporations. Fweedumb.

IN a couple of threads today there has been major propaganda from MSNBC, CNN, and other left wing fake news sites concerning how we handle biological attacks/events in the general populace.

View attachment 312811

There is no stopping this until it burns itself out. (We do create antibodies when we are infected and recuperation completes). As this is a new virus we have no immune system protection from it and social distancing is the only way we can manage it until a vaccine is created.

In my Biological Warfare schooling, years ago, we learned how to combat a biological attack/event. Trump and his team are making the right decisions.

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..

This will pass.

Why are you trying to politicize a non-political pandemic chart? I doubt Trump can even comprehend that simple little chart.

CDC WARNING:

yeah.... that doctor whistleblower in China that first reported the extra ordinary amount of patients with a lower lung pneumonia, who was at first reprimanded for calling it out.....

died, and he was only 34.

it must have something to do with how many times from different patients, he came in contact with it, with the virus??? maybe?? and/or those N95 masks must not protect them from it???

I think we missed our CHANCE to flatten the curve... we are 2 months behind...

plus no one seems to be in charge, making the hard decisions on a timely basis, that would work....

it went from the CDC saying crowds of no more than 500, then went to 250, then to 100, then to 50, then to 10 all in a few days....it should have been 10 from the beginning....

unless there was a total lock down of everything, at least 3 weeks ago.... then, it might have worked to flatten the curve like they saw with south Korea....

we are behind the 8 ball on this....

no testing, testing testing early on to identify and quarantine early on, is going to make the grim reaper happy, I'm afraid....
:(

Sigh. Wake up, people. The real threat is not the Coronavirus®. (which btw, was preceded by a 'high-level pandemic' drill back in October, before the whole thing started. What a coincidence! :rolleyes:) This is being used for a number of purposes, including gradually acclimating people to martial law and power grabs. See the video below, legislation has been in place for many years now. I think the powers-that-be are testing the public to see what they can get away with. And sadly, most people are reacting in the exact way they're being manipulated to react, like marionettes.

View attachment 312811

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..

This will pass.

While I agree that flattening the curve is the goal and it is what is happening, I do not understand how it is Trump and his team doing it.

Did he suggest or order states to close their schools or for the NBA to stop it season?
Trump and his team made the recommendations... Most are following logical and appropriate treatments voluntarily because they do not want to become Italy...

I think we missed our CHANCE to flatten the curve... we are 2 months behind
Incorrect;

We are just now entering what is called the "burn stage" where the virus has infected enough people that if left unchecked will become a raging fire. The Next 15 days are crucial in stopping the spike or bon-fire from happening and we over run our medical systems ability to react.

I think we missed our CHANCE to flatten the curve... we are 2 months behind
Incorrect;

We are just now entering what is called the "burn stage" where the virus has infected enough people that if left unchecked will become a raging fire. The Next 15 days are crucial in stopping the spike or bon-fire from happening and we over run our medical systems ability to react.
I don't agree with you often, but I truly hope, hope, hope, you are right on this Billy Bob!

If there is a chance that you are correct, we should shut everything down NOW.

View attachment 312811

Wash your hands..
Stay home if your ill..

This will pass.
Yes, and the sooner we do a nation wide quarantine for about 14 to 20 days....

The sooner we will be back to normal. Until then, all we have is this disease......this disease....this disease....hounding our minds. 24X7.

Now, the tin foil hat time in regards to how the UK and other socialist countries that have an open border policy. Some are speculating that officials in the UK have already considered the ramifications. 2 to 3 percent deaths....and that will mainly be the elderly. Knowing that their young will fight it off and then build anti bodies after fighting it off.

All I know is we are not in anyway prepared for the spike and mass outbreak. Nowhere near.

That is the reality.

Forum List

Back