Flashback: Youngkin denounces BLM during the primary...meet your new Governor, Virginia

Hear that?...well, you're not supposed to, but you do.
That's the loudest, most audible dog whistle used by the Republican party.
Sadly, it looks like it scared enough of the white suburbanites to be successful.
Too bad what the intellect of the average American voter has come to.

Sadly, it looks like it scared enough of the white suburbanites to be successful.
hear that?? you're are whistling in the dark .....
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Virginia has made America very happy today. This result is a firewall against communism. The next firewall will be to stop this insane spending wet dream that Democrats have concocted.

A DOG WHISTLE.........????.....YOU MUST BE A BITCH FOR RESPONDING!!!! lmao

Greg

Ah, yes, the ol' "They're all racists" excuse is alive and well. You want to know what really tipped the scales and heated up the race? Tmac letting the cat out of the bag about keeping parents away from the schools.

OMG.You and your dead people elected a fucking shuffling, sleeping, shit pantsing disaster for CS. You got eye balls?
And you and the rest of the open-mouthed drooling lemmings elected an inept, incompetent, and corrupt former reality TV game show host.
I'll take my guy over yours any day of the week..and twice on the weekend. :)

Denouncing a terrorist group is racist?
BLM is not a terrorist group. Unless you're terrified of blacks not wanting to get beat up and killed by police.

BLM is not a terrorist group. Unless you're terrified of blacks not wanting to get beat up and killed by police.

I would have thought trying to burn down police stations, with police inside, would have qualified as a terrorist act.

I would have thought trying to burn down police stations, with police inside, would have qualified as a terrorist act.
I would too, but BLM wasn't doing that.

I would too, but BLM wasn't doing that.

And, for the record, BLM is a multi-racial organization ... labeling them as terrorists applies to their members (of all races) not generally to Black persons or only to Black persons involved in their terrorist acts.

Just as labeling HAMAS or ISIS as terrorist groups in no way infers that all Muslims are terrorists.

And, for the record, BLM is a multi-racial organization ... labeling them as terrorists applies to their members (of all races) not generally to Black persons or only to Black persons involved in their terrorist acts.

Just as labeling HAMAS or ISIS as terrorist groups in no way infers that all Muslims are terrorists.

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project documented the summer protests. The project recorded over 7,500 protests and found that more than 93 percent were peaceful. The cited over 2,400 locations and found that violence occurred in less than 220. The violence ranged from “fighting back against police” to vandalism, property destruction looting, road-blocking using barricades, burning tires or other materials.”This report also found that the over the top government response from president number 45 contributed to the violence. The federal response basically increased tension and violence. For example, in Portland the violence increased after President number 45 sent troops to that city.

The project recorded over 7,500 protests and found that more than 93 percent were peaceful.

Which means 7% -- or over 500 protests -- were violent.

Al-Queda doesn't knock down a building every day. Most days, they just run around yelling "Death to America" mostly peaceful.

But, a group committing even a single terrorist act is still a terrorist group. There isn't, to my knowledge, a threshold ratio that defines terrorist groups.

Postscript: The 45th President was Donald Trump, you can say his name, he isn't Valdemort.

Forum List

Back