What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FLASHBACK...What Biden blamed on the food shortage on in 2020.... So now that it is worse. What should we blame it on, Jojo?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Reaction score

When will the UPRISING begin? And just think our first American Revolution was fought primarily over a TAX ON TEA!!!!!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Old Bare Shelves Biden....

C0209621-4FBD-441A-8CAA-95575B7AA5D3.jpeg

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When will the UPRISING begin? And just think our first American Revolution was fought primarily over a TAX ON TEA!!!!!
Does anyone else just cringe when they hear the whiny eight year old child every time the man speaks? C'mon, man!

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump could easily fix our supply problems, our inflation problems, our education problems, our job problems and out international status problems if he gets a Republican, and I don't mean neocon, legislative majority. And if he ever got that majority, what Biden has right now, then I want to see if Democrats come around bitching about the filibuster. Biden will never fix anything because Democrats prefer things the way they are. They want to keep us all poor, pissed off and dependent on government, the same way they keep Blacks. Life and the USA are both dead ends under Democrats.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I agree to blame it on a lack of market efficiencies. Solving simple poverty by solving for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment in a market-friendly manner through unemployment compensation can give the private sector that meta-data and can help with capital management.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the store where I experienced the shortages and inflated prices first hand. Thank you Biden you effin asshole.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List