Flamboyantly Gay Couple Has Meltdown At Airport Over Their "Girls", Handi-capable Person Has To Endure

Obnoxious loud people are annoying no matter what.
Used a highway restroom and some loudmouth was yapping on his phone with a lady for everyone else to hear while taking a shit in the stall.
I made sure to run the extra loud hand dryer for an extended period of time to interrupt his call and let the woman he was talking to know he was in the shitter.

OK, I'm not gonna lie.

This video from Charlotte airport would be comedy gold, regardless of the sexual orientation of the provocateurs.

But the sheer gaudiness of it, and the fact that their "girls" are actually their dogs "Shelby" and "Dolly" elevates it to the level of stereotypical perfection.

And why does the poor woman in the wheel chair have to put up with it all???

In my defense, the poster on X is clearly a Leftist "Homo". (Via their own description.)

So if they can take the joke, the perpetually offended on here can cope. ;)

It's rare moments such as these that I can sympathize with the "Defund the Police" movement. Because in a virtuous society, the moment this faggot got in this disabled woman's face, and started screaming "fuck off bitch!"... Any man in the vicinity should have knocked his faggot ass out cold. That's how you put an end to this shit. But noooo... Let nanny state handle it. Maybe the Purge isn't such a bad idea afterall...

It's rare moments such as these that I can sympathize with the "Defund the Police" movement. Because in a virtuous society, the moment this faggot got in this disabled woman's face, and started screaming "fuck off bitch!"... Any man in the vicinity should have knocked his faggot ass out cold. That's how you put an end to this shit. But noooo... Let nanny state handle it. Maybe the Purge isn't such a bad idea afterall...

Yup. Brings to mind this character...

OK, I'm not gonna lie.

This video from Charlotte airport would be comedy gold, regardless of the sexual orientation of the provocateurs.

But the sheer gaudiness of it, and the fact that their "girls" are actually their dogs "Shelby" and "Dolly" elevates it to the level of stereotypical perfection.

And why does the poor woman in the wheel chair have to put up with it all???

In my defense, the poster on X is clearly a Leftist "Homo". (Via their own description.)

So if they can take the joke, the perpetually offended on here can cope. ;)

Obsession with dogs = anti-human

And by "obsession" I don't mean that you just love your pet. I mean you really think your pet is your child.

No it's not. It's not, it never will be. Your dog is a DOG.

It's just one thing wrong now, but it's an indicator of how screwed up we are.

Obsession with dogs = anti-human

And by "obsession" I don't mean that you just love your pet. I mean you really think your pet is your child.

No it's not. It's not, it never will be. Your dog is a DOG.

It's just one thing wrong now, but it's an indicator of how screwed up we are.
Dogs are much better than children. They are much closer than children. They ARE your children.

Forum List

Back