Flamboyantly Gay Couple Has Meltdown At Airport Over Their "Girls", Handi-capable Person Has To Endure

IMG_1486.jpeg

OK, I'm not gonna lie.

This video from Charlotte airport would be comedy gold, regardless of the sexual orientation of the provocateurs.

But the sheer gaudiness of it, and the fact that their "girls" are actually their dogs "Shelby" and "Dolly" elevates it to the level of stereotypical perfection.

And why does the poor woman in the wheel chair have to put up with it all???

In my defense, the poster on X is clearly a Leftist "Homo". (Via their own description.)

So if they can take the joke, the perpetually offended on here can cope. ;)

This is just sheer narcissism at play, the fact they are both flaming homosexuals isn't intrinsic to their idiocy, but it does make for an entertaining video.

This to me is less about their sexuality, and more about their more than likely upbringing as two spoiled fucking rotten kids who were never told sit down and shut up.

Just think -- with all the sexual reassignment bullshit and the abortion as birth control, the crazies will simply not be able to procreate in a few generalizations.

Slow suicide.

Why do you think they making getting their programs into schools such a priority?

This is just sheer narcissism at play, the fact they are both flaming homosexuals isn't intrinsic to their idiocy, but it does make for an entertaining video.

This to me is less about their sexuality, and more about their more than likely upbringing as two spoiled fucking rotten kids who were never told sit down and shut up.

Maybe there is a theatrical gene.

OK, I'm not gonna lie.

This video from Charlotte airport would be comedy gold, regardless of the sexual orientation of the provocateurs.

But the sheer gaudiness of it, and the fact that their "girls" are actually their dogs "Shelby" and "Dolly" elevates it to the level of stereotypical perfection.

In my defense, the poster on X is clearly a Leftist "Homo". (Via their own description.)

Potatohead's America.

OK, I'm not gonna lie.

Oh boy, you can tell he's taken it up the ass

I have no idea what their political affiliation is.

But, their complete disregard for their elders, - and oozing self-entitlement, - presents strong evidence for your assertion.

Wouldn't help. Science hasn't discovered the Gay Gene that is said to cause swishification of men.
they found the Gene that makes people democrats ???

And faggots wonder why no one actually likes them.

I'm sure 100 gays went through that line alone during that shift and no one knew because they just act like a normal person. But everyone in the terminal knew they were fags because they can't act right like a normal person.

I don't like what gays do, but they make it easy to tolerate them because they mind their own business. But fags? They really need to go, every single one of them.

Agree. They never matured beyond playing with their dicks.

Forum List

Back