Flake makes cringeworthy joke, 'feel free to join me in an elevator'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I cannot believe he said this out loud. I cringed when I read it. Maybe he STILL doesn't get it. I wanna feel sorry for the guy but DAMNNN!

Flake booed at festival after joking, 'Feel free to join me in an elevator anytime'
BY ARIS FOLLEY - 09/29/18 11:31 PM EDT 301

flake_jeff_global_citizen_festival.png

© Twitter
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) was booed Saturday after he appeared to poke fun at his confrontation with an alleged victim of sexual assault the day before as he tried to enter an elevator.
Flake joined Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) onstage at the Global Citizens Festival to support bipartisan leadership on foreign aid, according to MSNBC.

While delivering remarks at the festival, Flake discussed how their personal relationship helped make the “politics of compromise that prevailed” on Friday.

The Arizona Republican was referring to the deal he secured with the Senate Judiciary Committee to delay a floor vote on the nomination for Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court for the FBI to investigate the sexual assault allegations against him....

Flake booed at festival after joking, 'Feel free to join me in an elevator anytime'

I cannot believe he said this out loud. I cringed when I read it. Maybe he STILL doesn't get it. I wanna feel sorry for the guy but DAMNNN!

© Twitter
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) was booed Saturday after he appeared to poke fun at his confrontation with an alleged victim of sexual assault the day before as he tried to enter an elevator.
Flake joined Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) onstage at the Global Citizens Festival to support bipartisan leadership on foreign aid, according to MSNBC.

While delivering remarks at the festival, Flake discussed how their personal relationship helped make the “politics of compromise that prevailed” on Friday.

The Arizona Republican was referring to the deal he secured with the Senate Judiciary Committee to delay a floor vote on the nomination for Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court for the FBI to investigate the sexual assault allegations against him....

Impeach!!!

I cannot believe he said this out loud. I cringed when I read it.

Yawn. Who cares? You idiot liberals just never get it. You are the only ones that think this garbage matters. Flake didn't rape anyone, and he hasn't anything to apologize for. If that bitch had cornered me in an elevator screaming at me, I would have had security body slam her to the floor and arrest her for making terrorist threats against a senator. Someday you jerks might grow up just enough to learn you can actually act civil and respectful and still get your point across without being little shitstain tyrants.

Yawn. Who cares? You idiot liberals just never get it. You are the only ones that think this garbage matters. Flake didn't rape anyone, and he hasn't anything to apologize for. If that bitch had cornered me in an elevator screaming at me, I would have had security body slam her to the floor and arrest her for making terrorist threats against a senator. Someday you jerks might grow up just enough to learn you can actually act civil and respectful and still get your point across without being little shitstain tyrants.

Yep, apparently we liberals don't know what is funny!

© Twitter

He still doesn’t get what?

You are the one who needs to grow up. Kavanaugh needs to learn to be respectful instead of acting like a petulant child. Joking was totally inappropriate. Try what you said and voters would body slam Republicans in November. A second year law student would get them off.

You wouldn`t try to slam her to the floor yourself because......she`d kick your ass?

You are the one who needs to grow up. Kavanaugh needs to learn to be respectful instead of acting like a petulant child. Joking was totally inappropriate. Try what you said and voters would body slam Republicans in November. A second year law student would get them off.

Respectful, Peanutbrain? Just what planet are you on? How do people like you comment on things you know nothing about? You obviously haven't seen how Kavanaugh has been treated by the democrats, a man who in 26 years serving in the highest positions in government beside presidents has been repeatedly and thoroughly checked out front to back, top to bottom, spent his entire life building a flawless reputation, how his wife, kids and family have now been attacked, destroyed, threatened, and reputations crushed. And you couldn't have sat through Kavanaugh's rebuttal to this farce, where the man repeatedly had to choke back tears and could barely speak as he defended himself.

The only thing worse than the harm this circus has done to the country to where now the best people like in so many cases will no longer be willing to step forward and let themselves be put through such shenanigans are pieces of crap like you partly dumber than a box of shoes to even swallow this garbage and partly partisan enough to say and do anything just so long as you destroy the other side at any cost.

The SAME PEOPLE who said: "Crime? What crime?" all through the horrible Clinton years of Bill Clinton raping and brutalizing women, getting blow jobs in the Oval Office, Hillary's unmasked attacks of the victims, all their subsequent crimes stealing from the White House, their corrupt business fronts right down to her running intelligence through an unsecured private server, destroying 30,000 incriminating emails, letting four men be killed while she lied about a movie, right up to her stealing debate questions and defrauding Sanders out of his campaign to beat her, all just FINE AND GOOD with you.

:1peleas:

But let some lying skank known political activist come in held to the very last minute with crocodile tears over an assault she cannot even prove, that none of her alibis even agree with, no explanation to how she even got to the party or home when she couldn't drive, that no one remembers her even being there or how she could remember the name of a boy she didn't even know from another school 40 years after the fact.

The only good out of all of this is that when Kavanaugh finally gets in, and he will, YOU CAN BET you've made an ENEMY in the Supreme Court. Democrats, always losers going in, losers coming out, the more they do the more they show why they've been losing voters left and right for almost a decade. Keep up the great work!

Respectful, Peanutbrain? Just what planet are you on? How do people like you comment on things you know nothing about? You obviously haven't seen how Kavanaugh has been treated by the democrats, a man who in 26 years serving in the highest positions in government beside presidents has been repeatedly and thoroughly checked out front to back, top to bottom, spent his entire life building a flawless reputation, how his wife, kids and family have now been attacked, destroyed, threatened, and reputations crushed. And you couldn't have sat through Kavanaugh's rebuttal to this farce, where the man repeatedly had to choke back tears and could barely speak as he defended himself.

The only thing worse than the harm this circus has done to the country to where now the best people like in so many cases will no longer be willing to step forward and let themselves be put through such shenanigans are pieces of crap like you partly dumber than a box of shoes to even swallow this garbage and partly partisan enough to say and do anything just so long as you destroy the other side at any cost.

The SAME PEOPLE who said: "Crime? What crime?" all through the horrible Clinton years of Bill Clinton raping and brutalizing women, getting blow jobs in the Oval Office, Hillary's unmasked attacks of the victims, all their subsequent crimes stealing from the White House, their corrupt business fronts right down to her running intelligence through an unsecured private server, destroying 30,000 incriminating emails, letting four men be killed while she lied about a movie, right up to her stealing debate questions and defrauding Sanders out of his campaign to beat her, all just FINE AND GOOD with you.

But let some lying skank known political activist come in held to the very last minute with crocodile tears over an assault she cannot even prove, that none of her alibis even agree with, no explanation to how she even got to the party or home when she couldn't drive, that no one remembers her even being there or how she could remember the name of a boy she didn't even know from another school 40 years after the fact.

The only good out of all of this is that when Kavanaugh finally gets in, and he will, YOU CAN BET you've made an ENEMY in the Supreme Court. Democrats, always losers going in, losers coming out, the more they do the more they show why they've been losing voters left and right for almost a decade. Keep up the great work!
Relax...Liberals are insane...offer some lithium.

© Twitter

He still doesn’t get what?

That he is tool and being used by the left.

Respectful you piece of dogshit. Doing your imitation of Sean Hannity after you have said you can be openminded shows you are full of bullshit. I also saw Dr Ford being respectful but at the same time it is very clear she is talking about something that happened to her. If Dr Ford had reacted the same way, you would be calling her shrill. Now we hear some people for him saying he drank more than he admitted to during the hearing.

She is not the skank, you are. It is not unusual for a victim not to remember every detail as Chris Wallace's daughters informed him as they apparently have been victimized as well and they don't remember everything about it. You apparently want to set the rules as to what a woman should know to be believed. It's
garbage like you that gives white males bad names.

If Kavanaugh were to follow through then he should be impeached.

at the same time it is very clear she is talking about something that happened to her.
You don't know that. You're just willing to believe her at her word and performance. I can see the liberal brain is easily mislead. Probably how communism starts. Besides, men have a weakness for crying women, that is how wives get their way. Certainly worked with you.

If Dr Ford had reacted the same way, you would be calling her shrill.
I'm already calling her a lying bum. She's an expert in behavior and brain perception and certainly got over on you real easy.

Now we hear some people for him saying he drank more than he admitted to during the hearing.
Just more worthless, inadmissible, hearsay.

It is not unusual for a victim not to remember every detail as Chris Wallace's daughters informed him as they apparently have been victimized as well and they don't remember everything about it.
You finally found an instance where you want to take Chris Wallace's word! Good for you.

You apparently want to set the rules as to what a woman should know to be believed. It's
garbage like you that gives white males bad names.

:bigbed: :blahblah: :boohoo: :bye1: :cuckoo: :fu: :lalala: :laughing0301: :puhleeze: Yes, I'm garbage enough to listen to BOTH sides and see that what Ford claims goes 100% against every known and proven fact while there being something like 20-30 gigantus holes in her memory, claims and story. And not a shred of proof of any of it. Her own alibis say she's crackers. Not to mention that Kavanaugh keeps a log of his activities since a teen patterned after his dad that he's turned over to the Senate that shows that HE WASN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING AREA the weekend of the alleged assault, you JACKASS!

Forum List

Back