Flags Fly Half Staff For Cop Murdered by Trump Insurgents and Supporters

Now the trumpoholics are justifying murdering a cop for their cause.
I had one of them tell me earlier that we brought this on ourselves.

That's what murderers say.

"You made me do this".

You normalized political violence as part of our society, over the last four years.

That is you bringing this on yourself.
And there it is, again.

DId you really expect that your side could employ political violence and never have any blowback?

You want to try thinking about it now?

Do you want more or less political violence in the future?
I want far less from both sides. You're so similar. In my book, you're essentially the same.

Please don't kill anyone in your Jihad.

I want far less violence from both sides too. We have common ground. I've been very frustrated over the last four years as people from your side have made political violence part of our new normal.

Do you have any ideas how to work towards that? Cause I do.

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
There were no Trump terrorists in the crowd. There were a small number of unarmed protesters that broke in. Hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters were peaceful and stayed out of the Capitol building the entire time. As for a flag flying at half-mast, I prefer to think that it was for the murdered unarmed woman Air Force veteran.
Oh really?''Here's only PART of what those "peaceful protesters" did

Answer me. Are you proud of this?

Her Name Was Ashli Babbitt

I am going to say something wildly unpopular in my circles.
I've watched every video I can find of the Capitol Police shooting Trump supporter, Ashli Babbit.
It's a bad shooting.
3 police officers were behind her and should've stopped her themselves.
She was unarmed.
— Shaun King (@shaunking) January 8, 2021

A terrorist insurgent threat was thwarted by a hero cop. I don't see the problem.

"You made me do this".

You normalized political violence as part of our society, over the last four years.

And there it is, again.

DId you really expect that your side could employ political violence and never have any blowback?

I want far less from both sides. You're so similar. In my book, you're essentially the same.

I want far less violence from both sides too. We have common ground. I've been very frustrated over the last four years as people from your side have made political violence part of our new normal.

Since I already know you're not going hold your side accountable, regardless of the issue, there is zero (0) reason for me to bother.

Maybe someone else will.

"You made me do this".

And there it is, again.

Since I already know you're not going hold your side accountable, regardless of the issue, there is zero (0) reason for me to bother.

Maybe someone else will.

Until then, political violence is the norm. And any liberal that tries a double standard will be rightfully ridiculed.

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
There were no Trump terrorists in the crowd. There were a small number of unarmed protesters that broke in. Hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters were peaceful and stayed out of the Capitol building the entire time. As for a flag flying at half-mast, I prefer to think that it was for the murdered unarmed woman Air Force veteran.
Oh really?''Here's only PART of what those "peaceful protesters" did

Answer me. Are you proud of this?

Is that going to be the new smear Lesh? Anyone who questions the progressive hyper ventilating, and mischaracterization of what happened as support?

If so, then I would expect you to take responsibility for what happened with AntiFa over this past summer...

"You made me do this".

And there it is, again.

Maybe someone else will.

In what way would you like Correll to "hold his side accountable"?

A terrorist insurgent threat was thwarted by a hero cop. I don't see the problem.

Anyone can see the footage. Ashli Babbitt was a young woman at Wednesday’s protests. She had no weapon, not even a stick. There were armed police in front of her and behind her. She posed no danger to anyone. Still, a police officer, apparently black, shot and killed her.

"You made me do this".

And there it is, again.

Maybe someone else will.

In what way would you like Correll to "hold his side accountable"?

He wants me to confront racists from the right.

Trouble is, he doesn't distinguish between valid accusations of racism, and bullshit that is just personal smears.

That's good news.

These Jihadis must be exposed and stopped.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.
Not much I can do online.

I'm just asking you guys not to kill anyone in your Jihad.
There’s lots you could do....you and Lesh could join message boards comprised of dark Democrats and beg the members to stop the violence. You know, if you really cared about killings and all.

That's good news.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.

There’s lots you could do....you and Lesh could join message boards comprised of dark Democrats and beg the members to stop the violence. You know, if you really cared about killings and all.
And I'm sure I'll see you begging the Trumpster Jihadis to stop the violence too.

Cool. Problem solved.

Her Name Was Ashli Babbitt

I am going to say something wildly unpopular in my circles.
I've watched every video I can find of the Capitol Police shooting Trump supporter, Ashli Babbit.
It's a bad shooting.
3 police officers were behind her and should've stopped her themselves.
She was unarmed.
— Shaun King (@shaunking) January 8, 2021

So close.....oh so close!

That's good news.

Just a few voices on the Left, raised in protest of what is happening, would be very impactful.

"You made me do this".

And there it is, again.

Maybe someone else will.

This reminds of that time you were going around the forum siting me as an example of the sort that "the right" must "hold accountable" but you never said what they're supposed to do about me.

Forum List

Back