Five Sitting US House Members Subpoenaed By January 6th Committee

i'll watch for myself, as will all american bipeds ... like i said some time ago.

that's ok - i will be sure to come on back when the real poo hits the fan.

:113:
It's purpose is to energize your base, as a previously disgruntled democrat, so you save the party during the midterms.
Positive proof Donald Trump is still living rent free in democrats heads, even after 19 months out of office.

Remember last year when House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy suddenly turned against the bipartisan Jan. 6 commission he had deputized one of his own members to negotiate?

Right. Now McCarthy is among five sitting Republican House members who have been subpoenaed by the select committee investigating Jan. 6:

1. Kevin McCarthy of California
  2. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama
These represent the first publicly known sitting members of Congress to be subpoenaed by the Jan. 6 panel in what is an unprecedented move.

I was wondering how long it was going to take to get to the main criminals. That is all these five are. Common criminals.
The only criminals will be the cocksuckers on that committee.

Remember last year when House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy suddenly turned against the bipartisan Jan. 6 commission he had deputized one of his own members to negotiate?

Right. Now McCarthy is among five sitting Republican House members who have been subpoenaed by the select committee investigating Jan. 6:

1. Kevin McCarthy of California
  2. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama
These represent the first publicly known sitting members of Congress to be subpoenaed by the Jan. 6 panel in what is an unprecedented move.

I was wondering how long it was going to take to get to the main criminals. That is all these five are. Common criminals.
He 'suddenly' turned against the committee when Pelosi refused his appointed committee picks.....McCarthy, under house rules was to appoint republicans, not Nancy Peloisi.

An unprecedented move by Pelosi.......committee is legally a fraud.,

The Blame Game is the Democrats Party's calling card.
Most americans with even half a brain tied behind their back
know dat.Virtually no need for further explanation.
The Evil Buffalo masscre mass shooting is being Blame Gamed
on the GOP. Something about { Replacement Theory }.
Stay Informed.Stay awake.

That’s what the killers manifesto said anyway. But it only takes half a brain to figure that out, so I can see how you missed it.

Forum List

Back