Five Sitting US House Members Subpoenaed By January 6th Committee

i don't know of anybody mocking him re: jan 6.... nor jill wine-banks. she kinda knows her stuff too. i understand there will be 6 hearings from the 9th of june - 23rd.

so - as your chosen one likes to say:

we'll see what happens.............
Once a 'journalist' passes misinformation....he has shot his credibility in his ass.
You stick with your boy.
Nice to see you trying to change the direction of your post.

Once a 'journalist' passes misinformation....

A) he's not a journalist. he's a 25 yr. DC federal prosecutor/professor... opinion contributor.

he has shot his credibility in his ass.

B) LOL! you go ahead & think that if it soothes yer .... 'soul'.

You stick with your boy.

thanx, i shall. you stick with yer boy, who said that covid would be over 'in the spring' .... TWO YEARS AGO.

LOL!!!!! i did no such thing. you tried to bring up a non sequitur.

so ..... since you did, i guess i can too; like covid.

hey! here's another one!

Anti-Trump New York Attorney General Letitia James exposed​

May. 20, 2021 - 4:09 - GOP candidate for Governor of New York Rob Astorino says she's the most partisan attorney general in the U.S.
1653907502902.png

<pfffft> credibility.

Former President Donald Trump ordered to testify under oath in New York Attorney General Letitia James' civil investigation

BY CBSNEWYORK TEAM
UPDATED ON: MAY 26, 2022 / 12:51 PM / CBS/AP

NEW YORK -- Former President Donald Trump must answer questions about his business practices under oath in New York state's civil investigation, a state appeals court ruled Thursday.

A four-judge panel in the appellate division upheld Manhattan Judge Arthur Engoron's Feb. 17 ruling enforcing subpoenas for Trump and his two eldest children to give deposition testimony in Attorney General Letitia James' probe.

Trump had appealed, seeking to overturn the ruling. His lawyers argued that ordering the Trumps to testify violated their constitutional rights because their answers could be used in a parallel criminal investigation.

"The existence of a criminal investigation does not preclude civil discovery of related facts, at which a party may exercise the privilege against self-incrimination," the four-judge panel wrote, citing the Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

The Trumps could still appeal the ruling to the state's highest court, the Court of Appeals. [ :heehee: ]

cocking-a-snook-picture-id155013440

Last edited:

i sure had fun showing you this...........

Peter Navarro says FBI agents served him subpoena over Jan. 6

BY COLIN MEYN AND ZACH SCHONFELD - 05/30/22 11:47 PM ET

Former Trump adviser Peter Navarro says in a draft lawsuit that FBI agents served him a subpoena last week asking him to testify before a grand jury on Thursday over the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

“On May 26, 2022, two FBI special agents banged loudly on my door in the early morning hours to present me with a fruit of the poisonous tree Grand Jury Subpoena commanding me to comply with the original…illegal and unenforceable subpoena issued to me by the Committee dated February 9, 10 2022,” Navarro writes, according to a copy of the lawsuit posted online.

Navarro has thus far refused to comply with the subpoena issued by the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack, despite a vote in the House last month to hold him in contempt of Congress.

Navarro said the latest subpoena was signed by U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C. Matthew Graves, seeking all documents requested by the Jan. 6 committee, as well as “any communications” with Trump or his lawyers and representatives.
Peter Navarro says FBI agents served him subpoena over Jan. 6

Image-10-Aca-657x492.jpg

Hope you did, I didn't open it.

^^^what a coward^^^

here - pretend you can't read either!

Up to 50 Subpoenas Expected as Grand Jury Begins Trump Inquiry

The district attorney in Fulton County, Ga., is weighing racketeering charges connected to G.O.P. attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

By Richard Fausset and Danny Hakim
May 27, 2022
ATLANTA — As many as 50 witnesses are expected to be subpoenaed by a special grand jury that will begin hearing testimony next week in the criminal investigation into whether former President Donald J. Trump and his allies violated Georgia laws in their efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss in the state.

The process, which is set to begin on Wednesday, is likely to last weeks, bringing dozens of subpoenaed witnesses, both well-known and obscure, into a downtown Atlanta courthouse bustling with extra security because of threats directed at the staff of the Fulton County district attorney, Fani T. Willis.
Up to 50 Subpoenas Expected as Grand Jury Begins Trump Inquiry

something is gonna stick with yer chosen one....

BlaringOptimalHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif

^^^what a coward^^^

here - pretend you can't read either!

something is gonna stick with yer chosen one....
LOL....you act surprised over his subpoena. I wasn't surprised in the least.
I don't engage in counting chickens.

It will be cool if they pop the 5th......LOL

not a (D) - nor disgruntled. i see you have nothing left except impotency.

june 9th.

stick_figure_in_hourglass_300_wht.gif

which (R) gets buried first?
I'm identifying as a democrat today.

What happens to disgruntled democrats?

Why they morph into Indies.....

Why is your previous political party making the midterms about Trump?
Don't tell me they have nothing to run on, again......

I want to subpoena the congressmen and women and senators who are in favor of funding arming supplying and using the Ukrainian military to fight Russia and force them to reveal their stock market investments....
And changing all of our BOYS into Fake girls. Don't forget that.

I'm identifying as a democrat today.

What happens to disgruntled democrats?

Why they morph into Indies.....

Why is your previous political party making the midterms about Trump?
Don't tell me they have nothing to run on, again......

i bet i've voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote for a (D).

you = party over country.

period.

D's - agenda over country.

Don't take the bet.

House Jan. 6 committee announces first hearing will be held in primetime​

BY CAROLINE LINTON
UPDATED ON: JUNE 3, 2022 / 7:58 AM / CBS NEWS

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol announced Thursday that the next public hearing will be held at 8 p.m. on June 9.

According to the committee, they will "present previously unseen material documenting January 6th, receive witness testimony, preview additional hearings, and provide the American people a summary of its findings about the coordinated, multi-step effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and prevent the transfer of power."

The committee said additional details regarding witnesses would be released next week. The panel has so far not publicly released who the witnesses will be. They have interviewed over 900 witnesses in the 10-month investigation and have received nearly 104,000 documents, an aide to the panel said last month.

House Jan. 6 committee announces first hearing will be held in primetime

:heehee:

House Jan. 6 committee announces first hearing will be held in primetime​

BY CAROLINE LINTON
UPDATED ON: JUNE 3, 2022 / 7:58 AM / CBS NEWS

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol announced Thursday that the next public hearing will be held at 8 p.m. on June 9.

According to the committee, they will "present previously unseen material documenting January 6th, receive witness testimony, preview additional hearings, and provide the American people a summary of its findings about the coordinated, multi-step effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and prevent the transfer of power."

The committee said additional details regarding witnesses would be released next week. The panel has so far not publicly released who the witnesses will be. They have interviewed over 900 witnesses in the 10-month investigation and have received nearly 104,000 documents, an aide to the panel said last month.

House Jan. 6 committee announces first hearing will be held in primetime

:heehee:
Watch it for me......

Forum List

Back