Five Pence aides test positive for coronavirus. Pence rallied without a mask yesterday anyway

It's no surprise that many Republicans close to Donald Trump Mike Pence etc are getting infected. A huge number of Republicans just don't like masks.

And Mike Pence should be on quarantine right now instead of campaigning, let alone campaigning without a mask.

Mr. Pence appeared without a mask at a rally in Tallahassee, Fla., on Saturday, and some in the crowd were also maskless. Mr. Trump’s supporters also rarely wear masks at his rallies.
Let's see how many die behind this virus. Kamala claims that 2 out of 3 has died from this virus.

Pence has not even so much as tested positive. So who is sick? Do you have any names

pence - the 'leader' of the covid task force is refusing to follow the CDC's own guidelines & self quarantine outa precaution that he could still test positive & shed them thar coronacooties.

but he won't, 'cause he's not pro life. hopefully there's no pregnant MAGATs shoved in like a sardine waiting to hear the bullshit he spews for his boss' resume.

he's tested probably every day, or more than that. He would be found positive well before he would be contagious.

uh-huh.

'probably'. even donny isn't tested every day. the problem is people who have no symptoms are shedding the virus AND b4 they show any.

pence is allowing all the trump humpers to put themselves at risk by the crowding & not making masks mandatory.

it's not just about *HIM*.

if he was pro life, he would do everything he could to help keep all the little deplorables alive.

they are almost definitely tested every day, and the point of virus shedding to the point of contagion is debated.

If they get an early positive it is surely before their viral load is to the shedding point.

And you as usual misunderstand and misuse the pro life tag.

' almost ' is not 100% guaranteed.

& actually it's the 'pro lifers' who misuse that term.

what they really are is 'pro birth'.

Nothing is 100% guaranteed, it's amazing you don't grasp that.

Pro choice people are OK with the killing of a fetus "just because"

See what I did there?

donny getting tested every day SHOULD be 100% guaranteed.

if he were, then the WH would be clean. they aren't & he even gave it to his kid. you know, the 5th spawn from his 3rd baby mama.

pro choice people care about the post born that need to be fed, clothed, housed, schooled, medically taken care of whilst the pro birthers like pence just want them birthed.

Again, testing and masking and distancing isn't a 100% guarantee that the scientifically ignorant like you think it is.

You can rant on about your hatred of pro life people, yet you always tiptoe around the fact that abortion on demand means the death of a fetus "because I feel like it"

wearing a mask is more for the people around you not getting the virus FROM you, rather than the other way around. it cuts transmission down by 75%. last i heard 75% is way better than 0%. & keeping ones' distance helps even more.

lol ... i follow the scientists advise on this one & not some lunatics who think testing actually is the culprit.

i don't hate pro lifers - i just hate the hypocritical pro birthers who walk away & think their job is done once the cord is cut.

oh ya - a zygot is not embryo is not a fetus. don't believe in abortion? don't have one.

see? easy peasy.

You think I’m obsessed with closing society?! Really??? What makes you say that?
Since you go to the extreme one way its reasonable to think you are off the deep end yourself
It’s not reasonable without anything to back up your accusation. Newsflash. I don’t want to close society. Don’t lie or make incorrect assumptions about my positions. It just makes you sound like a fool
You accused me of being against preventative measures without any proof

unless your standard is hermetically sealed rooms for everyone then you are just blindly smearing the opposition

if pence were pro life, then he wouldn't be whoring for his boss & having rallies where the poorly educated aren't mandated to wear masks nor be crowding so much as to smell each others' BO.

now -
Wow.........another Deplorables and smelly Walmart moment..........You go bro......

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Great news they will all be immune like Trump
99% of us are immune to the wuflu

or if not immune at least safe from dying from it
Tell that to the medical workers who risk their lives and their families lives every day as they try and treat patients of this thing. Y’all taking the tough guy attitude that you’re showing have no consideration for those people or those who actually are getting really sick and dying. The world does not revolve around you... selfish twat
The CDC already admitted that only 10000 people have died of covid alone. 80000 died of the flu in 2018. But you can go on a respirator as a precaution
That’s not true
All of it is true, you are just a fool living in the fake news

i don't hate pro lifers - i just hate the hypocritical pro birthers who walk away & think their job is done once the cord is cut.
After the 3rd trimester it should be illegal period............Your side believes in partial birth abortions including late term..........WHICH IS BARBARISM......

How about you where a dang rubber next time.......or not wait til the baby is coming out and say I changed my mind...........KILL IT...........

That is BS and your side hates ACCOUNTABILITY..........If you can stop spreading your legs ...........get fixed.

It's no surprise that many Republicans close to Donald Trump Mike Pence etc are getting infected. A huge number of Republicans just don't like masks.

And Mike Pence should be on quarantine right now instead of campaigning, let alone campaigning without a mask.

Mr. Pence appeared without a mask at a rally in Tallahassee, Fla., on Saturday, and some in the crowd were also maskless. Mr. Trump’s supporters also rarely wear masks at his rallies.
Let's see how many die behind this virus. Kamala claims that 2 out of 3 has died from this virus.

She didn't say that.

Tell that to the medical workers who risk their lives and their families lives every day as they try and treat patients of this thing. Y’all taking the tough guy attitude that you’re showing have no consideration for those people or those who actually are getting really sick and dying. The world does not revolve around you... selfish twat
The CDC already admitted that only 10000 people have died of covid alone. 80000 died of the flu in 2018. But you can go on a respirator as a precaution
That’s not true
All of it is true, you are just a fool living in the fake news
You’re the one spreading fake news. What the hell does COVID alone even mean??? Nothing. This flu deaths you are tallying are Flu alone deaths either. Viruses like the flu and CoVID cause other systems of the body to shut down and it causes death. The cause of death of somebody that dies of heart failure due to Covid complications are still dead because of contracting COViD. The Flu may also kill people in the same way.

Come on, put some thought into your arguments and don’t spread false shit. This is basic stuff

Damn...............Social Warrior from hell here.............the virus doesn't give a shit that you think you are Rambo against the virus.

if pence were pro life, then he wouldn't be whoring for his boss & having rallies where the poorly educated aren't mandated to wear masks nor be crowding so much as to smell each others' BO.

now -
Wow.........another Deplorables and smelly Walmart moment..........You go bro......

funny how it was YOU who brought up walmart.

:p
You played the BO BS up ............just pointing out the routine from the magic show...........You had the card up the sleeve again.

You think I’m obsessed with closing society?! Really??? What makes you say that?
Since you go to the extreme one way its reasonable to think you are off the deep end yourself
It’s not reasonable without anything to back up your accusation. Newsflash. I don’t want to close society. Don’t lie or make incorrect assumptions about my positions. It just makes you sound like a fool
You accused me of being against preventative measures without any proof

unless your standard is hermetically sealed rooms for everyone then you are just blindly smearing the opposition
I apologize if I mischaracterized your position. When you say everybody’s gonna catch it eventually and life must go on it sounded to me like you were taking the position that I’ve heard from trump supporters for the past few months. If that’s not how you feel then I’ll apologize.

so would you say that these crowded, maskless supporters at Trump rallies are perpetuating the problem and extremely irresponsible for our leader to be hosting??

O

Oh nno , what should we do?

Damn...............Social Warrior from hell here.............the virus doesn't give a shit that you think you are Rambo against the virus.

I think I’m Rambo against COVID?? Ok... thank you I guess??

Mike pants is a scum sucking pig.

now -

funny how it was YOU who brought up walmart.

:p
You played the BO BS up ............just pointing out the routine from the magic show...........You had the card up the sleeve again.

holy christ - did you see how packed in they were with the sun beating down on them?

even donny was complaining of the heat.

Hey, who cares. Pence and the Trumpsters know the virus is a hoax 'n stuff.

Why did Trump sign like $5 trillion in stimulus for something he claimed was a hoax?

Why lie?
The lockdown was not a hoax it was the lockdown that the stimulus is for

Play on little child

No shit. Mac is a liar.
Everything is a lie, including anything that someone considers the truth, no matter what side one is on

Forum List

Back