Five Pence aides test positive for coronavirus. Pence rallied without a mask yesterday anyway

pence has proven he isn't pro life.

Fckn liar..

What did you hope to gain by that you assinne troll?

awwww - - you seem so triggered today. what's wrong? feeling a little desperate?

if pence were pro life, then he wouldn't be whoring for his boss & having rallies where the poorly educated aren't mandated to wear masks nor be crowding so much as to smell each others' BO.

now -

View attachment 406610

Save it, troll.

Hint: Everyone knows you are, most certainly me.

But you're fun to slap around. How's that?

Pence has not even so much as tested positive. So who is sick? Do you have any names

pence - the 'leader' of the covid task force is refusing to follow the CDC's own guidelines & self quarantine outa precaution that he could still test positive & shed them thar coronacooties.

but he won't, 'cause he's not pro life. hopefully there's no pregnant MAGATs shoved in like a sardine waiting to hear the bullshit he spews for his boss' resume.

he's tested probably every day, or more than that. He would be found positive well before he would be contagious.

It's no surprise that many Republicans close to Donald Trump Mike Pence etc are getting infected. A huge number of Republicans just don't like masks.

And Mike Pence should be on quarantine right now instead of campaigning, let alone campaigning without a mask.

Mr. Pence appeared without a mask at a rally in Tallahassee, Fla., on Saturday, and some in the crowd were also maskless. Mr. Trump’s supporters also rarely wear masks at his rallies.

Since most of the deaths were in blue States run by Democrats, maybe you should worry about what you are doing wrong before you point fingers, ya think?

Fckn liar..

awwww - - you seem so triggered today. what's wrong? feeling a little desperate?

if pence were pro life, then he wouldn't be whoring for his boss & having rallies where the poorly educated aren't mandated to wear masks nor be crowding so much as to smell each others' BO.

now -

View attachment 406610

Save it, troll.

Hillary lost, like the retards who voted for her

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Duh then 99 percent of Americans do not need a vaccine

Jump at will goofy
I’m not pissing in my pants or hiding in a basement waiting for a vaccine.

democrats and the liberal media are the ones pushing demand for a silver bullet to the leading story of every day

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hey, who cares. Pence and the Trumpsters know the virus is a hoax 'n stuff.

Yet another of your lies. Trump never said the virus was a hoax.

This is why it's comical that you idiots call him a liar. You misquote him, so not only are your lies yours, but his lies are yours too. You're completely dishonest people. You can't even quote Trump correctly

Fckn liar..

now -

View attachment 406610

Save it, troll.

I don't give two shits about your video, don't even know who it is

Now back to topic, imbecile

How's that?

Duh then 99 percent of Americans do not need a vaccine

Jump at will goofy
I’m not pissing in my pants or hiding in a basement waiting for a vaccine.

democrats and the liberal media are the ones pushing demand for a silver bullet to the leading story of every day
The deep state created the pandemic from the seasonal flu, by releasing biowarfare on the Earth just to defeat Trump.

Nice team you got there

It's no surprise that many Republicans close to Donald Trump Mike Pence etc are getting infected. A huge number of Republicans just don't like masks.

And Mike Pence should be on quarantine right now instead of campaigning, let alone campaigning without a mask.

Mr. Pence appeared without a mask at a rally in Tallahassee, Fla., on Saturday, and some in the crowd were also maskless. Mr. Trump’s supporters also rarely wear masks at his rallies.
OSTFU!

Fckn liar..

now -

View attachment 406610

Save it, troll.

Hillary lost, like the retards who voted for her

speaking of retards - try to stay on topic, m'k?

Fckn liar..

now -

View attachment 406610

Save it, troll.

How's that?

too bad - it was quite clever & on yer level.

oh & try following yer own advise about trolling.

troll.

Fckn liar..

now -

View attachment 406610

Save it, troll.

How's that?

too bad - it was quite clever & on yer level.

oh & try following yer own advise about trolling.

troll.

Please stay on topic or continue to troll

Pence has not even so much as tested positive. So who is sick? Do you have any names

pence - the 'leader' of the covid task force is refusing to follow the CDC's own guidelines & self quarantine outa precaution that he could still test positive & shed them thar coronacooties.

but he won't, 'cause he's not pro life. hopefully there's no pregnant MAGATs shoved in like a sardine waiting to hear the bullshit he spews for his boss' resume.

he's tested probably every day, or more than that. He would be found positive well before he would be contagious.

uh-huh.

'probably'. even donny isn't tested every day. the problem is people who have no symptoms are shedding the virus AND b4 they show any.

pence is allowing all the trump humpers to put themselves at risk by the crowding & not making masks mandatory.

it's not just about *HIM*.

if he was pro life, he would do everything he could to help keep all the little deplorables alive.

Fake news, get you a book like this:

Coyote-reading.jpg

Forum List

Back