First US City Set To See Complete OBAMAcare Collapse

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
First US City Set To See Complete Obamacare Collapse

"Knoxville, Tenn., could be the first city in the U.S. where Obamacare completely collapses, leaving tens of thousands of people without the option to buy a subsidized insurance policy.

Humana, the city’s only remaining insurance provider on its Obamacare exchange, announced it is exiting the market in 2018. If that happens, Knoxville citizens will be in a rough spot. Unless another insurance provider fills Humana’s place, some 40,000 people in the Knoxville area will likely be left without the option to purchase an Obamacare-subsidized insurance policy,
CNN reports."

upload_2017-4-4_12-40-9.jpeg

Obama and the Democrats who imposed
the ACA 'edict' onto Americans get to ride
it all the way into the ground! It's all THEIRS!

I heard the Grabber say he was going to cover everyone with better benefits and cheaper too.

Where is his plan that covers everyone?

The GOP owns healthcare. Seems they are still willing to allow Americans to suffer needlessly seeing as how we are the richest nation on earth....

They voted down Haslams plan to extend Medicaid and shit to 200K people last year. FYI

I heard the Grabber say he was going to cover everyone with better benefits and cheaper too.

The GOP owns healthcare. Seems they are still willing to allow Americans to suffer needlessly seeing as how we are the richest nation on earth....
I heard the floppy eared fraud tell us THIS PLAN, the one he wanted and got passed into the LAW we CURRENTLY have. Was the greatest thing ever. What happened? And how could this be anyone else's fault?

Democrats created it (Republicans were completely shut out). Now that it's collapsing you want to blame Trump for not fixing it? How many Democrats voted to fix it?

Forum List

Back