First They Just Wanted To Get Married.....Now They Say We Must Respect Them OR ELSE!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Marxist Democrats are using Drag Queens to destroy America.

First they wanted to get married....now we must respect them....OR ELSE....and we must let them groom our kids...OR ELSE.

My guess is the reason "The Manifesto" is being kept from the public is because this is what it says.

We must let LGBTQ+ activists destroy the minds and bodies of our kids or they will kill your kids.

They are marching in the street for THEIR RIGHT to ass rape your 3 year old son!

Ain't gonna happen perverts!

obama2.jpg

Marxist Democrats are using Drag Queens to destroy America.

First they wanted to get married....now we must respect them....OR ELSE....and we must let them groom our kids...OR ELSE.

My guess is the reason "The Manifesto" is being kept from the public is because this is what it says.

We must let LGBTQ+ activists destroy the minds and bodies of our kids or they will kill your kids.

Respect isn't enough for these degenerates....They demand to be celebrated and insist that the sane people pretend that their mentally ill delusions are reality.

I will respect these people to the extent of not going out of my way to be rude to them in public. I will respect them to the extent they leave me and mine the hell alone. Beyond that point, they'd get a warning so I know they understand their danger. THEN they'd forget about respect and become reacquainted with fear.

Forum List

Back