First Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated kids pulled from journal, erased from internet.

SourKat

May 20, 2020
It ALWAYS makes you question things when the powers that be try to hide information. We're talking about our health and safety here, why is ANY information being hidden?
America is NOT what it started out to be, it's become so corrupt that you cannot trust ANY government agency - at all. The food you eat, you should question where it comes from and the chemicals they're using to "preserve" it. The same with any and all medications. It's about NOTHING but money. These people don't give 2 sh*ts about YOU, your health, or whether you live or die. They've NO conscience anymore.

Question EVERYTHING. Grow your own food, that includes raising your own livestock.

But we have a SPACE FORCE !!!
How are we doing that without a space vehicle, anyway?
Putin will give us taxi service
astronaut-on-the-moon-with-bike.jpg

It ALWAYS makes you question things when the powers that be try to hide information. We're talking about our health and safety here, why is ANY information being hidden?
America is NOT what it started out to be, it's become so corrupt that you cannot trust ANY government agency - at all. The food you eat, you should question where it comes from and the chemicals they're using to "preserve" it. The same with any and all medications. It's about NOTHING but money. These people don't give 2 sh*ts about YOU, your health, or whether you live or die. They've NO conscience anymore.

Question EVERYTHING. Grow your own food, that includes raising your own livestock.

I sure miss my slaves, don't you?

I sure miss my slaves, don't you?

Please step away from the crack pipe.

Forum List

Back