First press conference in over 2 weeks!

Usually, during the day, I have the news playing in the background so that if something happens, I can hear about it first.

Well...............this afternoon is gonna be a special treat. Seems that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to have a press briefing here in a little while. They are saying that this is the first press conference in 18 days.

With the book, the op ed piece and all the other stuff that has been going on for the past 2 1/2 weeks, today's presser is gonna be interesting.
Watch it for us and then spin and lie it back to us so we'll know.

her ugliness inside only magnifies what she's got goin' on the outside.
I can only imagine what you think of liberal women, inside and out.

they tend to have a bleeding heart.... which means they care more for their fellow man & woman than your typical (R) these days.

that should clue you in.
I'd say all the ones I have met are stupid.

lol... probably caring about what you need & not what you want qualifies as stupid in your world.

they tend to have a bleeding heart.... which means they care more for their fellow man & woman than your typical (R) these days.

that should clue you in.
Can't one's heart bleed if their not butt-ugly? Sarah Sanders may look like a Democrat, but she's got a brain.

that should clue you in.

lol... probably caring about what you need & not what you want qualifies as stupid in your world.
No, plain stone cold stupid.

that should clue you in.

Ugly and needy.

that should clue you in.

trump supporters are the poorly educated. no worries, he loves you long time.

that should clue you in.

trump supporters are the poorly educated. no worries, he loves you long time.
Let's see know, I've seen that posted when one of you lying shills disagrees with what is stated 16,984 times

that should clue you in.
Can't one's heart bleed if their not butt-ugly? Sarah Sanders may look like a Democrat, but she's got a brain.

Then she must have miss placed it.

Whatever she says the press is going to lie. It doesn't matter. She could read the Denny's menu and the press would lie.

Sarah Sanders has a job and Michelle Wolf was canned without even a kiss goodbye. How great is that?
You must consider Trump's turds to be a delicacy the way you use your mouth on them.

Why bother having a presser. The press is going to lie anyway.
You do mean "SHE'S going to lie anyway", right?
Whatever she says the press is going to lie. It doesn't matter. She could read the Denny's menu and the press would lie.

Sarah Sanders has a job and Michelle Wolf was canned without even a kiss goodbye. How great is that?

The press is going to lie at these things? Hey stupid..............you DO know that her comments and answers are broadcast on the news channels as it happens, right? How can they lie about what she says when it is broadcast live?

Why bother having a presser. The press is going to lie anyway.
You do mean "SHE'S going to lie anyway", right?

The press will lie?
The press is airing it live, fool.

Forum List

Back