First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

No thanks. If you could've easily found one, you'd have quoted it instead of posting like a passive/aggressive bitch.

No big deal. It’s easy to find. You are pretty nasty aren’t you? Not sure why. I don’t think I’ve had bad interactions with you. But whatever.

Some examples:
“Us it really a crme?”

Because the government needs money to function.

“Me, too, for that matter.”

“Experience at being retarded, that is.”

Point is, if you are going to be the forum’s premier punctuation/grammar/spelling Nazi, regularly calling other members imbeciles, you better to be damn perfect.

People wouldn't go to work if they didn't make a profit on the time they invested there, simpleton.
They do, even when break even or less. Many work more than one job. Try again.

That's called "slavery" and is illegal. Think better. You bore me with your tic-tac-toe level intellect.
You bore me with your repetitive mundanities disguised as wit.

No big deal. It’s easy to find. You are pretty nasty aren’t you? Not sure why. I don’t think I’ve had bad interactions with you. But whatever.

Some examples:
“Us it really a crme?”

Because the government needs money to function.

“Me, too, for that matter.”

“Experience at being retarded, that is.”

Point is, if you are going to be the forum’s premier punctuation/grammar/spelling Nazi, regularly calling other members imbeciles, you better to be damn perfect.

They do, even when break even or less. Many work more than one job. Try again.

You bore me with your repetitive mundanities disguised as wit.
You're a moron across many platforms. Let it go.
Point is, if you are going to be the forum’s premier punctuation/grammar/spelling Nazi, regularly calling other members imbeciles,, you better to be damn perfect.
Illiterate imbecile.

well actually the law requires it. it does because we don’t lock up kids with their parents because their parents committed a crime in the united states.

trump held them until a family member could come get them

xiden releases them to their sex traffickers…why because dem donors want them

There was no law to seperate families. It was a Trump policy he called, zero tolerance.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

In this case, it means the policy initiated by Trump to breakup families.
trump didn’t make people come here illegally…that’s silly to suggest

in fact he made it clear that’s a bad idea and come here legally

it was xiden that told the cartels to have a surge

trump didn’t make people come here illegally…that’s silly to suggest

in fact he made it clear that’s a bad idea and come here legally

it was xiden that told the cartels to have a surge

I suggested no such thing. I'm not responsible for your reading impairment.

of course you did.

I did not suggest Trump didn't make people come here illegally.

What I actually said was, he made it policy to breakup families for those who did come here illegally.

hahah the same ones that Obama and Xiden admin created.

The difference is that Trump only held them there til their family could come get them....Obama and Xiden keep them there until a sex trafficker can come take them
Bullshit! Trump tortured them for as long as he could. And when their parents showed up, he arrested them to.

No! A
Cap Gains Must be at 25%. I have to be firm on this.

And what do you think would happen if we did that?

The reason capital gains is not taxed high is to encourage investment. We all need that market to grow for the financial interest of this country. If you sold your house ten years from now and made 100K profit, why should government get 25K of that money?

And what do you think would happen if we did that?

The reason capital gains is not taxed high is to encourage investment. We all need that market to grow for the financial interest of this country. If you sold your house ten years from now and made 100K profit, why should government get 25K of that money?
But they are not investing!

It's not bullshit! Trump is a vindictive POS who cares nothing about other people.

Nobody was tortured and nobody's parents were arrested. When these kids got here they couldn't be kept in an adult facility. Nothing wrong with that. We don't let American kids in prisons with their parents either.

If they didn't have family here, the government looked for people from their country to take care of these kids. Often times these kids came with strangers posing as parents when they were nothing but human smugglers. What did you want Trump to do with these kids?

Forum List

Back