First Lady Michelle....How many vacations so far?

In terms of accomplishments, Hillary Clinton will go down as the most accomplished First Lady. Moving on to Senator, Presidential candidate and Secretary of State

Modern First Ladies are expected to be front and center representing our country abroad as well as championing social causes

She couldn't have done it if she has just married Joe Blow from across town. Her husband provided the path for her to get where she is. Condi Rice HAD no husband and look what SHE accomplished. PhD, speaks 5 languages. No comparison.

Too bad Condi sold he soul to the devil. And notice she hasn't run for public office? That's because Republicans won't elect a black person. She was not elected. She was hired. A token.

And no she didn't have a husband. She had a lover. GW Bush.

And Hillary sure made the most of it. Laura Bush, not so much.

Oh, and want to know what Republican men think of their wives?

In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c--t." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day.

In terms of accomplishments, Hillary Clinton will go down as the most accomplished First Lady. Moving on to Senator, Presidential candidate and Secretary of State

Modern First Ladies are expected to be front and center representing our country abroad as well as championing social causes

She couldn't have done it if she has just married Joe Blow from across town. Her husband provided the path for her to get where she is. Condi Rice HAD no husband and look what SHE accomplished. PhD, speaks 5 languages. No comparison.

Condi was quite accomplished, no doubt. But she never held elective office

How far in politics would W have gotten if his father wasn't president?

Republicans want to clear out the White House of all the china and fancy furnature so when the Queen of England comes its an embarrassment. Instead of the armored limo he'll drive an economy car without airconditioning. Offer a hot dog or hamburger to the Emperor of China not because of the novelty of it but because that's all that's in the fridge. And send those black kids to DC public schools. :lol:

Speaking of the DC public school system, which one do the Obama children attend?

Yeah and which public school did Chelsea Clinton attend?

What does Jenna Bush have in common with Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus? :lol:

Redirect Notice

Yea that's what I want. :cuckoo:

I actually prefer a Laura Bush type if you ask me. For myself personally? Hell yea I prefer that. But that's not the modern young woman. Have you checked around lately? Not a lot of Laura Bush's out there. Submissive to their husbands. Republicans yearn for the good old days. Who made the final decision, Ward or June Cleaver?

By the way, there are studies out that show that republicans like their husbands like they like their Presidents. He's the ultimate decider. But in the modern family, the mother has equal say. And even the kids get to say their piece. Even get a vote. Not in Republican houses and not in Republican Administrations.

Funny how now that a Democrat is president, you guys want to talk about the limits of his power. But when Bush was president, he pretty much called the shots. Remember his Decider comment and even his comment about kings are alright as long as he's the king? Today Obama has McConnell, Boehner and The Supreme Court all over him. Funny everything Bush did was constitutional, huh? :cuckoo:

Pertaining to the bolded area, just what "studies" are you talking about? My husband considers himself republican and I can tell you he wants a feisty, bitchy wife and that's me. he doesn't want a milk toast whiner who submits to his every whim. I was not raised that way and I will NOT be that way. but if MY husband were President of the US, I would leave him the hell alone. I would FINALLY get some time to myself and I would take up SOME cause, not sure what. I would not be whining about when is he coming home or the fact that he can't spend every evening with me. i would be expected to take the bull by the horns and be independent! My husband is NOT the "ultimate decider." We work together, we are a team. The things which he doesn't care about, he insists I decide. Then the things that I don't really care about, I insist HE decide. It's a give and take relationship. I want the President to be a leader, strong, decisive, not wishy washy, not try to please everybody, to be his own person and to stick to his guns. YOu know what, MY husband IS like that and so am I as well. But being president is never anything we would want to do. It's not for everybody. In my opinion, it's not for Obama either. Neither was it for Jimmy Carter.

You see this is where conservative women differ from liberal women. Don't think for one minute Laura or Nancy don't get all up in their hubby's faces. They just don't do it publicly and they don't flaunt their power............that's the difference in a real lady.

What do you think Cindy McCain said to McCain after he publicly said to her, "so, at least I don't dress like a trollip you f'ing C_nt. :lol:

I'm Greek. In My Big Fat Greek Wedding the mother said, "the man is the head but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any ways she wants.". Nice way to look at it.

Pertaining to the bolded area, just what "studies" are you talking about? My husband considers himself republican and I can tell you he wants a feisty, bitchy wife and that's me. he doesn't want a milk toast whiner who submits to his every whim. I was not raised that way and I will NOT be that way. but if MY husband were President of the US, I would leave him the hell alone. I would FINALLY get some time to myself and I would take up SOME cause, not sure what. I would not be whining about when is he coming home or the fact that he can't spend every evening with me. i would be expected to take the bull by the horns and be independent! My husband is NOT the "ultimate decider." We work together, we are a team. The things which he doesn't care about, he insists I decide. Then the things that I don't really care about, I insist HE decide. It's a give and take relationship. I want the President to be a leader, strong, decisive, not wishy washy, not try to please everybody, to be his own person and to stick to his guns. YOu know what, MY husband IS like that and so am I as well. But being president is never anything we would want to do. It's not for everybody. In my opinion, it's not for Obama either. Neither was it for Jimmy Carter.

You see this is where conservative women differ from liberal women. Don't think for one minute Laura or Nancy don't get all up in their hubby's faces. They just don't do it publicly and they don't flaunt their power............that's the difference in a real lady.

What do you think Cindy McCain said to McCain after he publicly said to her, "so, at least I don't dress like a trollip you f'ing C_nt. :lol:

Ummm I don't think I mentioned Cindy McCain, but I wonder what she said to him on the way home?? LOL

BTW do you have a link to that exchange or is it fabricated?? You've mentioned twice today.

I'm Greek. In My Big Fat Greek Wedding the mother said, "the man is the head but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any ways she wants.". Nice way to look at it.

You are a silly girl douche with your sexism.

Men find women very easily to manipulate while the women wrongly think they are secretly manipulating the men. It's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Be more specific. I love educating low information voters.

could you specifically say how much a vacation ticket on Air Force II costs....?

No. Who cares? Want to get petty? How come fat ass Governor Christie flys a helecopter on the taxpayers dime to his kids baseball game?

Does this mean you wouldn't vote for Christie? Of course you would. So you hold Obama and Democrats to a higher standard. Mabye black people are right. They have to be twice as good as the white man. Bush didn't care what you thought about his vacations and you didn't care either. Now you care.

we taxpayers care.....and this is not being "petty" since it is the Obamas who preach "shared sacrifice"....

we both know that using Air Force 2 costs a bundle....Michelle's "goodwill" trip last year to Africa cost about $800,000....much of that cost is attributed to using Air Force 2.....but Michelle uses it as if it were her own private jet....jetting around the world and staying in expensive hotel suites....

just where is the "shared sacrifice".......???

Quit acting the douche boy, yelling chicken.

No more than five people in America care.

that's because the lamestream media hasn't informed you with blaring headlines about it.....as they would do with a republican first lady...

could you specifically say how much a vacation ticket on Air Force II costs....?

No. Who cares? Want to get petty? How come fat ass Governor Christie flys a helecopter on the taxpayers dime to his kids baseball game?

Does this mean you wouldn't vote for Christie? Of course you would. So you hold Obama and Democrats to a higher standard. Mabye black people are right. They have to be twice as good as the white man. Bush didn't care what you thought about his vacations and you didn't care either. Now you care.

we taxpayers care.....and this is not being "petty" since it is the Obamas who preach "shared sacrifice"....

we both know that using Air Force 2 costs a bundle....Michelle's "goodwill" trip last year to Africa cost about $800,000....much of that cost is attributed to using Air Force 2.....but Michelle uses it as if it were her own private jet....jetting around the world and staying in expensive hotel suites....

Did you vote for Sarah Palin?

Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags" At RNC Headquarters: NewMajority (VIDEO, SLIDESHOW)

Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags" At RNC

Can you imagine how much she would have wasted had her and Tad gotten into the White House?

But you guys wouldn't care because she was a righty and/or whitey. :lol:

that's because the lamestream media hasn't informed you with blaring headlines about it.....as they would do with a republican first lady...

The corporate media wouldn't let Monicagate go and helped get Clinton impeached. But hardly a word from them about Bush lying us into Iraq. Interesting that you think the media is liberal. :cuckoo:

Did you vote for Sarah Palin?

Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags" At RNC Headquarters: NewMajority (VIDEO, SLIDESHOW)

Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags" At RNC

Can you imagine how much she would have wasted had her and Tad gotten into the White House?

But you guys wouldn't care because she was a righty and/or whitey. :lol:

you lefties never change......can't defend the hypocritical behavior so you pull out the tattered ole RACE CARD....

The corporate media wouldn't let Monicagate go and helped get Clinton impeached. But hardly a word from them about Bush lying us into Iraq. Interesting that you think the media is liberal. :cuckoo:

go back to school.....no wait....that is probably where you sucked up that crap.....instead go get a job........(if you can find one)

Laura was always treated with decency and respect by the media, lib and con. I expect the media, lib and con, to treat Michelle with respect.

Laura was always treated with decency and respect by the media, lib and con. I expect the media, lib and con, to treat Michelle with respect.

i respectfully criticize her taking 16 vacations in three years on the taxpayer dollar.....

...does Michelle respect the taxpayer.......?

That is much better, ScreamingEagle.

Now, define vacation. Second, list everyone, and make sure you include the official administrationd description of what the First Lady's duties are during those descriptions.

Give us a full exposure since you are the one that is suggesting impropriety on her part. Let's make sure full disclosure is made by you on her part.

Forum List

Back