First Lady Melania Trump Gives the White House a Makeover

After 8 years of obama, I’m glad we finally have an intelligent and attractive First Lady back in Washington.

The Trump family has brought some class back to the WH.

Except shes a commie, and her father has a card to prove it.

Her decorator style seems to be

9258a0da65ae1b64cfda58b9d1480ce3

what the hell is on the ceilings? mirrors? ya, that would make sense.

Melania was smart to not take Michelle's decorating ideas. That big Wildabeast pelt hanging over the fireplace with all those boars teeth necklaces was scaring foreign dignitaries. Melania was also smart to ignore Michelle's eating guidelines. You know, the ones that helped her gain 100 pounds. We should all be happy to have a classy lady that we can be proud of as our first lady.

That wasn't lead in Michelle's garden, that was her ass, which scientists previously suspected of being the 10th planet. Coincidentally, they are the very same scientists who think fossil fuels are causing global warming.

ap19260682071607.jpg

This Sept. 17, 2019, photo shows restored furniture in the Blue Room of the White House in Washington. The restoration was part of the improvement projects that first lady Melania Trump has overseen to keep the well-trod public rooms at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue looking their museum-quality best.

ap19260682095344.jpg

This Sept. 17, 2019, photo shows repurposed draperies in the Green Room of the White House in Washington, which are among the improvement projects that first lady Melania Trump has overseen to keep the well-trod public rooms at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue looking their museum-quality best.

I love it!

I love everything about it! :2up:

Gorgeous redecoration, Melania has great taste and style! :clap:
Those are ugly chairs regardless of who picked them out. Gaudy, gold painted and don’t look the least bit comfortable

Melania was smart to not take Michelle's decorating ideas. That big Wildabeast pelt hanging over the fireplace with all those boars teeth necklaces was scaring foreign dignitaries. Melania was also smart to ignore Michelle's eating guidelines. You know, the ones that helped her gain 100 pounds. We should all be happy to have a classy lady that we can be proud of as our first lady.
Why isn’t Melania keeping up the White House Garden?

Can’t garden in six inch heels and fake boobs?

ap19260682071607.jpg

This Sept. 17, 2019, photo shows restored furniture in the Blue Room of the White House in Washington. The restoration was part of the improvement projects that first lady Melania Trump has overseen to keep the well-trod public rooms at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue looking their museum-quality best.

ap19260682095344.jpg

This Sept. 17, 2019, photo shows repurposed draperies in the Green Room of the White House in Washington, which are among the improvement projects that first lady Melania Trump has overseen to keep the well-trod public rooms at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue looking their museum-quality best.

I love it!

Those are ugly chairs regardless of who picked them out. Gaudy, gold painted and don’t look the least bit comfortable

You'll never convince the drooling, mindless sycophants of that.

I think the previous first lady's portrait is quite beautiful. So many haters here. :lol:
Really?

Those are terrible. They look like they were painted by an armature. Of course, I know not how well an art piece is supposed to translate well in a crappy internet picture.

I do. I really like the the color usage in the First Lady's portrait; however, I don't like the leaves and jazz on President Obama's painting. It's too busy.

ap19260682071607.jpg

ap19260682095344.jpg

I love it!

You'll never convince the drooling, mindless sycophants of that.
I wouldn’t have those chairs in my home, they don’t have cup holders and they don’t recline

ap19260682071607.jpg

Those have to be the ugliest chairs I have seen in my life.

I'll guarantee you they are priceless originals by a very famous American furniture designer.
Antiques as well.

The last major overhaul of the White House was b Jackie Kennedy.

Since the Trumps moved in, there's been some major overhauls of climate control, electrical wiring, and other items.

This shows just how much they appreciate and care about the People's House.

ap19260682071607.jpg

I'll guarantee you they are priceless originals by a very famous American furniture designer.
Antiques as well.

Since the Trumps moved in, there's been some major overhauls of climate control, electrical wiring, and other items.

Are you really that stupid?

ap19260682071607.jpg

Antiques as well.

Are you really that mentally twisted?

ap19260682071607.jpg

Antiques as well.

For Christ sake..

They are not paying for it

Antiques as well.

Did you actually spend time in the army as your avatar suggest?

If you did you should know that the GSA runs the White House like every other Federally owned building and they make the decisions on major repairs and when they will happen. Thees things are scheduled years in advance and have nothing to do with the current resident of the White House.

All of the utility lines and the A/C was replaced during the Obama years...I guess you also think that he appreciated and cared about the People's House.

ap19260682071607.jpg

Antiques as well.

For Christ sake..

Who cares where the money's coming from?
They're fixing up Our House.

ap19260682071607.jpg

Antiques as well.

For Christ sake..

Nor do they have much to do with it happening or when it is scheduled other than to make sure it does not conflict with other planned events at the White House.

Antiques as well.

If you did you should know that the GSA runs the White House like every other Federally owned building and they make the decisions on major repairs and when they will happen. Thees things are scheduled years in advance and have nothing to do with the current resident of the White House.

All of the utility lines and the A/C was replaced during the Obama years...I guess you also think that he appreciated and cared about the People's House.
Michelle planted a garden
Trumps tore it out

Antiques as well.

For Christ sake..

Nor do they have much to do with it happening or when it is scheduled other than to make sure it does not conflict with other planned events at the White House.
It was planned for the summer when there’s not much going on in DC

Antiques as well.

Michelle planted a garden
Trumps tore it out

The whole lawn area where the garden was turned out to have very high lead levels making it unsafe for a garden.

Never have heard what the source of the lead was.

Antiques as well.

For Christ sake..

Who cares where the money's coming from?
They're fixing up Our House.
As long as melanoma is not in charge then it is OK with me.

Forum List

Back