Zone1 First Baptist Church Flies Pride Flag

You're delusional. :rolleyes:
Witchcraft is a sin as great as homosexuality. You mock Christ when you claim to be Christian then celebrate every aspect of witchcraft as you do.

Time to focus on your own salvation and not your brothers. You wondered why God does not hear you, the answer can be found in this thread

Witchcraft is a sin as great as homosexuality. You mock Christ when you claim to be Christian then celebrate every aspect of witchcraft as you do.

Time to focus on your own salvation and not your brothers. You wondered why God does not hear you, the answer can be found in this thread

Oh would you just hush up and stay on topic? And because I still actually like you I'm adding the word please to that.

If it did the entire congregation would ride the entire pastoral staff out on a rail. (Tarred and feathered as well)

I attend a very conservative Baptist Church. Any Church that promotes or accepts LGBTQ is instantly tossed from the SBC. The SBC has already tossed two churches for that insanity.
Amen, church discipline in a nutshell.

I never cared for Baptists either.....The Baptist church I went to as a kid had a pastor that kept trying to hit on my mom.....Mom told dad when he laid hands on her and he went to his parish house and fucked him up.
That is the man, not the Church, but good for your Dad, that happens in every denomination I'm afraid

If it did the entire congregation would ride the entire pastoral staff out on a rail. (Tarred and feathered as well)

I attend a very conservative Baptist Church. Any Church that promotes or accepts LGBTQ is instantly tossed from the SBC. The SBC has already tossed two churches for that insanity.
Pastor wouldn't make it to his next bullet point in my Church!

The better question is why doesn't he just go to Hell if he doesn't think that it's so bad there?
You're a very strange dude.
Move, one less blue vote there
We're coming for you Frankenstein. With our TexMex and Queso and Brown people, replacing your crappy cuisine. MUAHAHA.
Yet...sexual abuse appears to be just fine.

The problem is that these people just don't want to hear what they're doing is wrong. They have a fairytale version of Jesus inside their minds and although Jesus loves us all, He doesn't sugarcoat things and always dishes out consequences for those people who don't repent and just continue to live in their sin without even attempting to change. Very sad and sickening. However, it's also interesting that this particular church has closed shortly after the confrontation. Btw, JohnDB I sure hope that this doesn't happen at your church since I know you're Baptist, but if it does I have confidence that you'll find a new church.

And what makes you a Jesus expert?

Did you make it to Brazos Bend? Right now there should be literally 1-5mm ducks who migrated from north.
No, we didn't, and that's a shame as we were only about an hour away. We always seemed to choose Galveston although it was very oily they years we were in the area.

No, we didn't, and that's a shame as we were only about an hour away. We always seemed to choose Galveston although it was very oily they years we were in the area.
Thats not new. Tarballs always drift in from Texas City or all the rigs offshore. Plus the Ship Channel is so bad its developed new forms of 3 eyed fish.

By acceptance of things against Gods will makes that one-antichrist-1John 2:22-Those who deny the Father and son is the antichrist)--Not just with words but action proves 95%. All trinity religions are in the same boat--up the creek without a paddle. They put their eternal lives on Catholicism( 2Thess 2:3) translating--not a wise place to be standing.
Which god?

The SBC....who's creation was based on the support of slavery.

Forum List

Back