First baby formula and now peanut butter

That is too much work. It is the government's job to fix every shortage so why can they not fix this one??????

It is all Biden's damn fault.
I don't disagree with you.

But, GOVERNMENT claimed to be able to fix all this shit.

Maybe GOVERNMENT (including Joe) should just SHUT THE FUCK UP and get out of the way?

Biden is incapable of fixing anything, he just blames others. That is the way he has been since he entered office.

So, he is just like that last 4 or so folks that held that office.

Gotcha.

So, he is just like that last 4 or so folks that held that office.

Gotcha.
Yep, worthless, been saying that for years. We haven't had a good President or Congress in decades. That is why I won't back or belong to either party, they both put up really bad incompetent candidates. Hell, Biden, Trump, Clinton, Obama, Romney, McCain, Bush, Kerry, Gore, how much more bottom of the barrel can we get. I guess we will find out next election.

No Jiff in the store today. This is clearly the fault of the government.
No Jif BATCHES with a certain production number. And many other brands. Of course, you know this. And of course there is a listing of recalls of everything that is produced. Baby Formula with near empty shelves is something different. Much different. Eerily different. Demonic even. The FDA must be inept along with the Biden administration. All those administration sorority girls working to destroy the nation and not noticing this! Of course.

We should encourage red states to get rid of health and safety laws.....let them keep con-taminated baby formula and peanut butter on their store shelves. Freedumb of caveat emptor.
Considering how WORTHLESS health and safety laws have become, it's not a bad idea.

Government fucks EVERYTHING up but wasting our money.

Himself just reached down the Jif jars (2) and we made sure our lot number was Okay. It was.

I think it's good we have a goverment department that actually does something helpful. There are a lot of contaminated food lots.
Our two unopened jars are in the recalled range.

No Jif BATCHES with a certain production number. And many other brands. Of course, you know this. And of course there is a listing of recalls of everything that is produced. Baby Formula with near empty shelves is something different. Much different. Eerily different. Demonic even. The FDA must be inept along with the Biden administration. All those administration sorority girls working to destroy the nation and not noticing this! Of course.
Lol, so the gubment is the manufacturer of baby formula? Lol, when did that happen? Oh, ya it didn't. Those who manufactur baby formula are responsible for the lack there of. So ya wanna make the gubment responsible move to North Korea where it is responsible.

Forum List

Back