*Fires In Texas, Started By Illegals*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Just days after Texas nearly burns up, I want to make a claim that the fires in Texas are illegals based.
2. Prove me wrong.
3. Its our illegal visitors, we need to remove them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Just days after Texas nearly burns up, I want to make a claim that the fires in Texas are illegals based.
2. Prove me wrong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nobody cares. Just as long as that shit hole burns

Sorry bout that,

2. Prove me wrong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is not up to anyone here to prove you wrong, it is incumbent upon you to prove your assertion, in this case that it was illegal aliens who started the fires. Even the article you have linked states: ...Mayorkas is a putz because I’m not sure that any cause for the wildfire has actually been determined.

So, your OP title is, like so many others, a lie.

Nobody cares. Just as long as that shit hole burns

Bad form. People's lives are being destroyed. What they are experiencing I would not wish upon my worst enemy, if I had one. Furthermore, there is no need for such animus to be visited upon the state of Texas.

It is not up to anyone here to prove you wrong, it is incumbent upon you to prove your assertion, in this case that it was illegal aliens who started the fires. Even the article you have linked states: ...Mayorkas is a putz because I’m not sure that any cause for the wildfire has actually been determined.

So, your OP title is, like so many others, a lie.

Bad form. People's lives are being destroyed. What they are experiencing I would not wish upon my worst enemy, if I had one. Furthermore, there is no need for such animus to be visited upon the state of Texas.
Do you live in the shit hole?

Sorry bout that,

2. Prove me wrong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nobody has to "prove wrong" every fantasy that dribbles from the mouths of internet squealers.

Last edited:

Does that really matter? Does one have to live there to not be an asshole about an entire state and its population?

I used to live there, and I have spent quite a bit of time there since leaving. My mother and sister currently live there as do a good number of extended family.

Do you live there?

Does that really matter? Does one have to live there to not be an asshole about an entire state and its population?

I used to live there, and I have spent quite a bit of time there since leaving. My mother and sister currently live there as do a good number of extended family.

Do you live there?
Yes, I do. There is only one shit hole that's worse than Texas and that's Oklahoma. They can burn too for all I care

The hateful words of a bitter California resident and Leftist who thinks Biden is wonderful and welcomes millions of poor, uneducated illegals along with many convicted felons who are bringing in hundreds of pounds of fentanyl to poison and kill Americans, who are raping and murdering, who are being housed, fed and given cell phones by the Biden Crime Syndicate at American taxpayer expense. She, or he, is particularly bitter because more people are fleeing California's high taxes and political insanity for Texas than for any other state.

People's Republic of California

Sorry bout that,

1. Just google it, Mexicans are seen starting fires, and fleeing.
2. Those illegals coming here are supposed to be voting for Biden.
3. Replacement votes for all the Democrats who wont be voting for him.
4. Its easy to see, Biden will be disappointed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are literally, a liar.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last week, the Texas A&M Forest Service said its investigators determined that power lines caused the Smokehouse Creek fire, but didn’t detail how. Utility company Xcel Energy said it appeared that its equipment was involved in igniting that blaze, but denied it was negligent in maintaining power lines. Residents and business owners have since filed lawsuits against the company.

Sorry bout that,

2. Prove me wrong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Are you sure it wasn't the Jewish space lasers?

Sorry bout that,

2. Prove me wrong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
80% of the fires here in downtown Los Angeles are started by the homeless.

80% of the fires here in downtown Los Angeles are started by the homeless.

Thats not the Texas Panhandle and not the subject of this thread.

Wildfires caused by climate change is a weak argument.
It wasn't. it was a powerline, like the big fire in northern California.

The positive is that Smokehouse Fire is 89% contained, with full border containment. Hopefully some of the rain we get later this week will help them as well.

Forum List

Back