Firefighters being ripped of by Joe Biden associates

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
A union probe has found that a close ally of Joe Biden misappropriated millions of dollars. $6 million dollars of firefighter's union money is unaccounted for.

"One of Joe Biden's closest labor allies inappropriately siphoned nearly $1 million from a union pension fund as the labor group suffered from a "systemic misrepresentation in financial reporting," according to an internal probe obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Harold Schaitberger, the president of the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), which represents more than 300,000 firefighters, is facing accusations of corruption and gross financial malpractice from his closest deputies. Edward Kelly, the general secretary-treasurer and the number two of the union, detailed the findings of his team's audit in a March 20 internal memorandum. According to the 105-page document, the audit has thus far found that Schaitberger and Thomas Miller—Kelly's predecessor as the general secretary-treasurer—illegally earned millions of dollars from the union pension fund over the last two decades.

"The record keeping performed prior to my assuming office in September 2016 was so poor, one could argue it was designed that way," Kelly wrote in the memorandum.

Kelly's audit also found that the union misreported millions of dollars in union funds while diverting millions of dollars for a purpose unrelated to their original designation. As a result of this rampant financial malpractice, roughly $6 million in union funds remain unaccounted for, according to the memorandum.

Neither the union nor Schaitberger responded to requests for comment..."

Union Probe Finds Close Biden Ally Misappropriated Millions - Washington Free Beacon

When my brother was in the Navy, one of his closest friends aboard the USS Nimitz was a guy named Michael Walker. Well, turns out that Walker was a spy for the Soviet Union. Despite being such good friends, my brother didn't have the slightest idea that Walker was doing anything nefarious. No one on the ship did.

Point being, and I'm hardly a Biden fan, but I can see this turning into some nonsense where Biden should be held accountable for the conduct of someone else, and he really shouldn't be...

When my brother was in the Navy, one of his closest friends aboard the USS Nimitz was a guy named Michael Walker. Well, turns out that Walker was a spy for the Soviet Union. Despite being such good friends, my brother didn't have the slightest idea that Walker was doing anything nefarious. No one on the ship did.

Point being, and I'm hardly a Biden fan, but I can see this turning into some nonsense where Biden should be held accountable for the conduct of someone else, and he really shouldn't be...

You have to wonder though: What would a President Biden cabinet look like? How many of his questionable associates would be given cabinet positions?

How do you feel about President Trump being held accountable for the actions of others?

How do you feel about President Trump being held accountable for the actions of others?

People act as they deem appropriate. They choose, or choose not, to do something.

Therefore, I feel exactly the same way about Trump being help responsible for the conduct of others. They, and they long, shoulder the burden for their actions...

People act as they deem appropriate. They choose, or choose not, to do something.

Therefore, I feel exactly the same way about Trump being help responsible for the conduct of others. They, and they long, shoulder the burden for their actions...
Today, it seems that everyone is a helpless victim, apparently forced to act on the orders of others. Politically, leaders are often blamed for the actions of their subordinates. While I don't think this is always appropriate, especially in larger organizations, we have become accustomed to blaming the entity most likely to have the most to lose, monetarily or politically.

Forum List

Back