Finnish PM Sanna Marin under fire after party video surfaces

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She should be free to do as she pleases in her free time. However, the risks of this, national security and otherwise, must be higher than acceptable, especially if booze is involved. The Finns will have to decide.

The issue for me isn't how she enjoys her free time, it is "what potential risks to her and Finland present themselves"?

Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin appeared in a video leaked this week that shows her dancing with friends at a private apartment.

Marin, 36, has been harshly criticized by opposition members of parliament for the leaked videos in which the prime minister parties with rappers, social media influencers and other Finnish celebrities.

She defended her actions in comments to reporters, according to the BBC: "I have a family life, I have a work life and I have free time to spend with my friends. Pretty much the same as many people my age."

"I am going to be exactly the same person as I have been until now and I hope that it will be accepted," Marin added.

You can tell how somebody screws by the way that they dance.

But anyway. I think it's all to do about nothing. It's nobody's business what she does in her leisure time. She isn't hurting anyone. She's not committing a crime. Looks like she's just having fun.

True, and she looks very well practiced at both.

Now, Marvin. That's not a very nice thing to say. How do you know she isn't generally very ladylike and just having a good time there?

My thought on it was just a casual one, not directed at her specifically. Was just reminded of it is all.

Not a thing wrong with her having a good time. It looks like a clean party. Nice to see politicians being themselves instead of putting on a phony front. Intelligence, looks, talent, and confidence about who she is. She is the total package.

Not a thing wrong with her having a good time. It looks like a clean party. Nice to see politicians being themselves instead of putting on a phony front. Intelligence, looks, talent, and confidence about who she is. She is the total package.

Exactly!

I'd read some place last year where some politicians and so-called elites over in Europe some place had congregated in some kind of bar or club during their so-called lockdown when they'd placed the citizens of their country under house arrest, yet they themselves had a bunch of gays laying on their backs on the bar with their legs and feet in the air, and they were doing all sorts of weird stuff to em.

I read that and had to do a double take. I was like, whoa. That's just scwewy. Bunch of gosh darned heatherns, if you ask me.

Think they ended up getting raided or something like that and that's how it came to light.

Last edited:
It looks like this is some kremlin stitch up. She has taken a drug test now to prove she wasnt doped up.
That a disgrace.
Anyway she is now more popular than ever with Finnish womenposting loads of videos online dancing in support.
Misoginy is still a thing on the right.

Forum List

Back