Finland votes to liberalise abortion laws - Great news for Finnish women

Says the piece of shit who is brimming with glee over the slaughter of more innocent children. You cannot get much more evil nor hateful than that.
If you have evidence of children being murdered it is your duty to report it to the police. Could you name any and I will report it for you. You obviously lack the courage to do so.
Fucking wierdo.

So you demonize those you disagree with and demand they be silenced. Sorry but you are the neo-fascist.

Do you think big corporations should censor news about Hunter Biden’s corrupt activities?

Why do you ignore censorship on campus?

You "cancel culture" wankers are a riot. How can you allow this to break into the time you spend banning books ?

Too funny.

If you have evidence of children being murdered it is your duty to report it to the police. Could you name any and I will report it for you. You obviously lack the courage to do so.
Fucking wierdo.
You advocate mass killing of babies in their mother’s womb and you call others weird?!

Stop the hate okay?
1987-the-photographer-lenart-neilson-gave-permission-for-this-picture-of-the-unborn-baby-at-18-weeks-to-be-used-for-the-alton-bill-campaign-1-million-were-printed-1.jpg

Last edited:
You "cancel culture" wankers are a riot. How can you allow this to break into the time you spend banning books ?

Too funny.
Should the corporate media/social media have banned the Hunter Biden story?

The lab leak theory?

Should the government fine or arrest people for misgendering someone?

If you didn’t have such a closed mind you‘d look at the facts: Big Tech Isn't A Victim In Biden's Speech Crackdown, It's A Partner

Last edited:
You advocate mass killing of babies in their mother’s womb and you call others weird?!

Stop the hate okay?
1987-the-photographer-lenart-neilson-gave-permission-for-this-picture-of-the-unborn-baby-at-18-weeks-to-be-used-for-the-alton-bill-campaign-1-million-were-printed-1.jpg
I dont advocate but I defend the right of women to do what is right for them. I dont consider it any of my business what they do with that right.
Its none of your business either.

I dont advocate but I defend the right of women to do what is right for them. I dont consider it any of my business what they do with that right.
Its none of your business either.
Why do you suppose the billionaires are so devoted to this one particular ”right”? The billionaires don’t care about protecting other rights for the people. Don’t you see they just want to cull inconvenient populations via abortion?

Some equate abortion (killing children) with freedom. Women were sold cigarettes the same way. The tobacco companies told them cigarettes = freedom.

Last edited:
Some equate abortion (killing children) with freedom. Women were sold cigarettes the same way. The tobacco companies told them cigarettes = freedom.

I'm old enough to remember the Virginia Slims TV jingle…

You've come a long way, baby…
You got where you're going, today…
You've got your own cigarette, now, baby…
You've come a long, long way.

Women being urged to poison themselves, as a means of celebrating freedom and feminism.

Forum List

Back