"Fingerprint" of Greenland ice melt seen in satellite sea level data

No it's not

1. relating to or denoting an increase or addition, especially one of a series on a fixed scale.
    "incremental changes to the current system"
    • MATHEMATICS
      denoting a small positive or negative change in a variable quantity or function.

Your claim is still that photons that are converted into electricity can't warm the planet?
My claim is photons being converted into electricity cause an incremental cooling effect at solar farms.

Replacing fossil fuels with solar power will not change the amount of waste heat from electricity usage.

My claim is photons being converted into electricity cause an incremental cooling effect at solar farms.

Replacing fossil fuels with solar power will not change the amount of waste heat from electricity usage.

Your claim is that photons turned into electricity can't heat the planet and will cause glaciers to advance.

Your claim is ridiculous and violates the First law.

Wait, moving heat a foot or two doesn't "incrementally" cool the planet?
But.....satellites.
Replacing electricity usage waste heat from fossil fuels with electricity usage waste heat from solar power doesn’t change electricity usage waste heat.

Photons turned into electricity can still heat the planet?
Is it by replacing waste heat from electricity usage from fossil fuels? Because waste heat from electricity usage is the same regardless of the generating technology. So, no.

But you’re not replacing, you’re adding
Incorrect. They intend to replace electricity generated from fossil fuels with electricity generated from renewables.

“…As president, Biden will lead the world to address the climate emergency and lead through the power of example, by ensuring the U.S. achieves a 100% clean energy economy and net-zero emissions no later than 2050…”

Last edited:
But you’re not replacing, you’re adding

Incorrect. They intend to replace electricity generated from fossil fuels with electricity generated from renewables.

"Intend" is the right word here ... as far as I know, only one coal-fired power plant has been forcibly shut down by gubbermint ... so on the ground, we're adding capacity, not replacing ...

"Conservation" is a dirty word ... both sides agree ...

Forum List

Back