Fine Russian vodka available for less than $10/handle?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Actually, Crown Russe is the finest vodka of any national origin at this price point.

Well worth the amount being charged, no one will have complaints except I guess for snobs and Ukrainian partisans opposed to a prime product of the Russian Federation.

Of course, you can just put this vodka into an empty grey goose bottle you might have around the house. France is looked upon highly by your lib friends after how rude they were with Trump.

pelosidrunkagainadhakdhakdhakdh.jpg

Actually, Crown Russe is the finest vodka of any national origin at this price point.

Well worth the amount being charged, no one will have complaints except I guess for snobs and Ukrainian partisans opposed to a prime product of the Russian Federation.

Of course, you can just put this vodka into an empty grey goose bottle you might have around the house. France is looked upon highly by your lib friends after how rude they were with Trump.
It's not Russian vodka. It's produced in Kentucky.

I bought a one litre bottle of Vodka to have it in stock over the festive season, and paid a very OK UK price of $17.5--- converted from the GB pound (£).

But I see Binnys has this Kentucky vodka at a special of $7.99 for a 1.75 litre bottle .

Have I understood that correctly ?

That price differential seems bigger than the biggest big imaginable .
Is there a catch ? Does it taste horrible?

I bought a one litre bottle of Vodka to have it in stock over the festive season, and paid a very OK UK price of $17.5--- converted from the GB pound (£).

But I see Binnys has this Kentucky vodka at a special of $7.99 for a 1.75 litre bottle .

$7.99 is a special price, in actuality, the regular price in state run Pennsylvania liquor stores is $9.49 for the handle.

And no, it doesn't taste horrible at all. In fact, its pretty damn fine especially for its relatively low price point according to the official review on youtube in my OP here.

It's not Russian vodka. It's produced in Kentucky.

Its a Russian recipe, even though the product is actually distilled in Kentucky. A lot of London Dry gin is distilled far away from the tremendous Tower of London, it doesn't change the products status.

I used to drink Kettle One and tonic. Now I’m too old to party. I’ll have a couple of beers at the bar, but nothing crazy

Fine Russian vodka available for less than $10/handle?​

Funny you bring this up, PP, just a few days ago, I saw the same vodka going for something like $9.58/half gallon and I never saw such cheap vodka, but I bought a couple half gallons to try and the stuff is just fine.

keep it in the freezer. If it freezes it’s no good. You’re welcome in advance.

Funny you bring this up, PP, just a few days ago, I saw the same vodka going for something like $9.58/half gallon and I never saw such cheap vodka, but I bought a couple half gallons to try and the stuff is just fine.

And I'll reiterate. I have a gallon of that vodka and earlier tried sipping it straight after what the guy in the video said, and the video guy is FULL of it! There was no bite, there was no saltiness---- this vodka is just FINE for what vodka is most used for--- in MIXERS! But I don't see any problem if you DO want to drink it straight! Or you can pay big bucks for Stolichnaya and keep kidding yourself. The video guy probably works for a competing brand.

Forum List

Back