Find the Führer: The Secret Soviet Investigation (Episodes 1 - 5)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
It's a five part series superbly put together by Mark Felton Productions....Mark Feldon, as usual, delivers in spades.

Indeed, with anyone but Mark Felton Productions it would seem like click-bait.

SMERSH is a name you might know from the James Bond novels. But such an organization really did exist.

Treat yourself to Dunstable and William’s , GreyWolf .Adolf and Eva were flown toDenmark and then by submarine toArgentina and their fiercely guarded home was in Patagonia . He died in 1962 from memory and he and Eva had lovely little baby Hitler’s . Brilliantly researched and presented . Nobody has sensibly claimed this to be untrue because the huge amount of provided detail has passed all inspections so far .

It's a five part series superbly put together by Mark Felton Productions....Mark Feldon, as usual, delivers in spades.

Indeed, with anyone but Mark Felton Productions it would seem like click-bait.

SMERSH is a name you might know from the James Bond novels. But such an organization really did exist.

Yes, Mark Felton's YouTube channel has some great WWII narratives. I think I have watched all of them.

If the Soviets suspected that Hitler didn't die in the way the story tells it, there would be good reason to investigate.

The first part of the story to doubt is on Hitler's physical condition. That's been found to be too common to US demonization tactics.

Those who haven't been subjected to US/UK propaganda know much more about WW2 and the German side than is popular misinformation.

Is anybody sincerely ready to talk about it in terms that can pass muster for this board?

If the Soviets suspected that Hitler didn't die in the way the story tells it, there would be good reason to investigate.

The first part of the story to doubt is on Hitler's physical condition. That's been found to be too common to US demonization tactics.

Those who haven't been subjected to US/UK propaganda know much more about WW2 and the German side than is popular misinformation.

Is anybody sincerely ready to talk about it in terms that can pass muster for this board?
Sure, go ahead. What ya got?

Sure, go ahead. What ya got?
I think supposn has grasped the idea and taken it to another new thread. I've responded with some ideas there, but would still like to hear more about it here.

On which particular WW2 topic is there the most misinformation?

I think supposn has grasped the idea and taken it to another new thread. I've responded with some ideas there, but would still like to hear more about it here.

On which particular WW2 topic is there the most misinformation?
Are you asking me? I thought you were going to tell us. Are you feeling ok, bud?

It's there in Post 2 .

It's there in Post 2 .
I saw that theory but chose not to comment on it because I don't want tosupport or oppose any theories right yet.

In any case, I think that it's more worthwhile to talk about the misinformation that's been accepted on WW2 Germany's participation.

Do you have anything to offer other than the theory on Hitler's and Eva's death?

I'll just say fwiw, I think the US proxy war against Russia has brought us a time of enlightenment on US aggression that dates back to pre-WW2.

And the Brics alliance is bringing it out of the closets and making it heard!

And that is topped off with America's domestic politics adding incentive to American's who are interested in exposing some of the facts.

For some reason historians seem to skip over the part where Ike was ordered to stand by and let the Russian hoard take Berlin. Ignorant Russian troops raped and pillaged their way across the German capital while American troops stood by and we ended up with the Iron Curtain and a botched investigation into Hitler's death.

Forum List

Back