Finally, the ultimate 'red meat' mandate the GOP can sink teeth into this midterm brawl... Da Wall!

Yes

Let’s make 2018 a referendum on the wall

After two years of controlling government, Republicans have done nothing. They played conservative voters for suckers

Trust us.....this time we will REALLY build it
And Mexico will pay for it!

Well if that fails to get traction, he can always gin up the "Lock Her Up" chants.

"...the "Lock Her Up" chants."

Don't you agree that doing just that is in the interest of justice?

Let's check:

At issue is the clearly illegal behaviors that FBI Director Comey pretended didn’t happen…..

1.Even Hillary’s traditional allies at the Washington Post couldn’t swallow this:

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate. Previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing…. Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. I had one device. When I mailed anybody in the government, it would go into the government system.”
— Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with CNN, July 7, 2015

Three Pinocchio’s from their fact-checker.
Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘everything I did [on e-mails] was permitted’

2. But the WaPo couldn’t indict her…..the FBI could….if it followed the law without that pro-Hillary bias.
Comey outright lied in inserting some imaginary ‘intent’ in the law….He said:

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

WHAT??????

3. “…nowhere in 18 U.S.C. 793 (f) of the Espionage Act which governs the ‘grossly negligent ‘ handling of classified information does it state that a defendant must have intended to break the law in order to be charged of found guilty.”
Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p.28

4. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Do you find the word ‘willingly’ or ‘intentionally’?

Outside of a biased or corrupt intent….why is Hillary not charged?????

Soooo…..let Hillary skate?

You must be a Liberal, huh?

Don't be silly. Comey's untimely statement was not one of support. Nor was it illegal to have a personal server to handle her email.

You're lying.

It was absolutely illegal....and deadly.

1. “…Clinton was instructed on her first day on the job that all such materials must be maintained n a government-approved and secure location. Her home was not.

Clinton didn’t just keep classified documents in an unauthorized place but she willingly gave them to people she knew did not have the security clearance to receive them, in violation of the law.” Jarrett, Op. Cit.

2. Bear in mind that none of the individuals Hillary used in setting up the illegal server was cleared to see classified or sensitive unclassified material. That would be Justin Cooper and Bryan Pagliano who were responsible for installation, operation, and maintenance.

3. “State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop”
State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop - CNNPolitics

Gee.....I wonder how the terrorists of Benghazi found out that the compound with the Americans was under defended.....????
Could they have seen the back and forth emails from Christopher Stevens to Hillary asking for more support.....

Ya' think?

4. “Last week we learned that a "foreign entity" may have been secretly receiving Hillary Clinton's emails while she was Secretary of State, including many that contained classified information. And that the FBI apparently ignored this information during its "investigation."

The reaction by the press, and the clueless, to this bombshell? Crickets.

FBI investigators were told that Clinton's emailshad been surreptitiously forwarded to a "foreign entity." And the FBI investigators who were allegedly conducting a thorough, unbiased, professional probe into Clinton's mishandling of classified materials ignored it.” Clinton's Emails: Did The FBI Ignore Evidence That They Ended Up In the Hands Of A 'Foreign Entity'?

5. The Americans killed at Benghazi had repeatedly emailed Hillary Clinton explaining the need for increased security.

“…it has now come to light that Hillary Clinton attempted to destroy about 30 emails related to the 2012 Benghazi massacre. “ Multiple Outrages in Clinton-Obama Benghazi Obstruction | National Review

Now.....why do you suppose she wanted those email exchanges hidden????

I know why.....bet you do to.

The trouble is that your sources are Trump cuckoos. The fact is that the FBI did not recommend a criminal prosecution. There is no evidence any of the e-mails were hacked by a foreign entity.

Trump's wall of bigotry and hate won't be built.
Well most Americans want illegals out of the country.

I for one don't care how much that wall costs, they need to build it to keep illegals out of America. That will save 2 billion a year.

No more illegals. No more anchor babies with mom and all her relatives we support.

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.
Most Americans are not as ignorant, bigoted, and hateful as most conservatives.

Say dummy, I don't suspect you own a house. Regardless, let's apply your "wisdom" to a personal yet relevant application. Why do people lock their doors and install fence around their property? Is that bigotry as well? According to the view you've so liberally adopted, it would have to be.

I for one don't care how much that wall costs, they need to build it to keep illegals out of America. That will save 2 billion a year.

No more illegals. No more anchor babies with mom and all her relatives we support.

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.
Most Americans aren't left wing reactionaries.

Most Americans are not right wing reactionaries.

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.

Republicans comprise of the entire political spectrum other than the far left.

We are the vast majority of the country.

Build the damned wall.
We need a Constitutional Convention to change the Anchor baby law.

Actually, a Supreme Court decision would do it.

1. In 1894, Wong Kim Ark, born and raised in the United States, visited China. His parents who had worked in San Francisco, had returned to China to live, and when Wong Kim Ark returned to California, he was“denied permission to enter the country "...because the said Wong Kim Ark, although born in the city and county of San Francisco, state of California, United States of America, is not, under the laws of the state of California and of the United States, a citizen thereof, the mother and father of the said Wong Kim Ark being Chinese persons, and subjects of the emperor of China, and the said Wong Kim Ark being also a Chinese person and a subject of the Emperor of China."

United States v. Wong Kim Ark - Wikipedia

2. BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP—the policy whereby the children of illegal aliens born within the geographical limits of the United States are entitled to American citizenship—is a great magnet for illegal immigration. Many believe that this policy is an explicit command of the Constitution, consistent with the British common law system. But this is simply not true.

3. There is no Supreme Court decision squarely holding that children of illegal aliens are automatically citizens of the U.S. An 1898 decision, U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, held by a vote of 5-4 that a child of legal resident aliens is entitled to birthright citizenship. Decided under the premise that the Fourteenth Amendment was based on the common law concept of birthright citizenship, Justice Gray, writing the majority decision, merely stipulated that “citizen” and “subject” were convertible terms—as if there were no difference between feudal monarchy and republicanism. Indeed, Chief Justice Fuller wrote a powerful dissent in the case arguing that the idea of birthright subjectship had been repealed by the American Revolution and the principles of the Declaration.

4. The "jurisdiction" phrase in the 14th is not referring to temporary geographic jurisdiction, but total jurisdiction.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

That phrase is plain and simple The current interpretation is the correct interpretation. You apparently support legislating from the bench.

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.

Say dummy, I don't suspect you own a house. Regardless, let's apply your "wisdom" to a personal yet relevant application. Why do people lock their doors and install fence around their property? Is that bigotry as well? According to the view you've so liberally adopted, it would have to be.
Locking doors and putting a perimeter fence on your property makes economic sense

Building a 2000 mile wall doesn’t

Well if that fails to get traction, he can always gin up the "Lock Her Up" chants.

Let's check:

At issue is the clearly illegal behaviors that FBI Director Comey pretended didn’t happen…..

1.Even Hillary’s traditional allies at the Washington Post couldn’t swallow this:

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate. Previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing…. Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. I had one device. When I mailed anybody in the government, it would go into the government system.”
— Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with CNN, July 7, 2015

2. But the WaPo couldn’t indict her…..the FBI could….if it followed the law without that pro-Hillary bias.

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

WHAT??????

3. “…nowhere in 18 U.S.C. 793 (f) of the Espionage Act which governs the ‘grossly negligent ‘ handling of classified information does it state that a defendant must have intended to break the law in order to be charged of found guilty.”

4. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Don't be silly. Comey's untimely statement was not one of support. Nor was it illegal to have a personal server to handle her email.

You're lying.

1. “…Clinton was instructed on her first day on the job that all such materials must be maintained n a government-approved and secure location. Her home was not.

Clinton didn’t just keep classified documents in an unauthorized place but she willingly gave them to people she knew did not have the security clearance to receive them, in violation of the law.” Jarrett, Op. Cit.

2. Bear in mind that none of the individuals Hillary used in setting up the illegal server was cleared to see classified or sensitive unclassified material. That would be Justin Cooper and Bryan Pagliano who were responsible for installation, operation, and maintenance.

State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop - CNNPolitics

Gee.....I wonder how the terrorists of Benghazi found out that the compound with the Americans was under defended.....????
Could they have seen the back and forth emails from Christopher Stevens to Hillary asking for more support.....

Ya' think?

4. “Last week we learned that a "foreign entity" may have been secretly receiving Hillary Clinton's emails while she was Secretary of State, including many that contained classified information. And that the FBI apparently ignored this information during its "investigation."

FBI investigators were told that Clinton's emailshad been surreptitiously forwarded to a "foreign entity." And the FBI investigators who were allegedly conducting a thorough, unbiased, professional probe into Clinton's mishandling of classified materials ignored it.” Clinton's Emails: Did The FBI Ignore Evidence That They Ended Up In the Hands Of A 'Foreign Entity'?

5. The Americans killed at Benghazi had repeatedly emailed Hillary Clinton explaining the need for increased security.

“…it has now come to light that Hillary Clinton attempted to destroy about 30 emails related to the 2012 Benghazi massacre. “ Multiple Outrages in Clinton-Obama Benghazi Obstruction | National Review

For anyone interested there’s an excellent recap of every law, rule, regulation or whatnot that the Hildebeast broke by not using government servers, including fines and prison time associated with them, in Gregg Jarrett’s book The Russia Hoax.

After she was meticulously schooled by the State Dept about servers, classified materials, etc., etc. she signed a statement that she clearly understood EVERYTHING!

Let's check:

WHAT??????

You're lying.

Ya' think?

The trouble is that your sources are Trump cuckoos. The fact is that the FBI did not recommend a criminal prosecution. There is no evidence any of the e-mails were hacked by a foreign entity.

"The fact is that the FBI did not recommend a criminal prosecution."

The law was clearly broken.
If you weren't a suck-up, you'd be asking why no indictment.

“... the director testified that up to ten other people had access to her server without having the necessary security clearance. But one of the most talked about moments today came when Congressman Trey Gowdy confronted Director Comey with a laundry list of false statements that Mrs. Clinton has made in the course of this investigation.”
http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...-intent-chaffetz-asks-fbi-to-investigate.html

“Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

The law is perfectly clear…..as are Comey’s intentions.

Hillary-Clinton-RULES-For-Small-People.jpg

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.

The Republican party has been corrupted and are now controlled by the alt-right which includes white supremacists, fascists and neo-nazis. We saw that in Charlottesville. Want to know why Putnam lost in Florida and Pawlenty in Minnesota. Moderate voters have left the party.

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.

I put a fence around my property to keep the dog in......not to keep Mexicans out

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.

The Republican party has been corrupted and are now controlled by the alt-right which includes white supremacists, fascists and neo-nazis. We saw that in Charlottesville. Want to know why Putnam lost in Florida and Pawlenty in Minnesota. Moderate voters have left the party.
Actually all of the moderates are Republicans who are pushing back against the Democrats to protect their rights.

Want to know why most of the Democrats running are openly socialist and embrace far far far left initiatives? Because every single Democrat today is a mental patient.

Trump signed an EO to build a wall - Congress shut him down and approved REPAIR on 43's fence.

now

any and all of you wall idiots that want to chip in and come up with $30-50 billion and TRY to build it be my guest.

Remember to get your wallets out for court and lawyer fees then a few tons of $100 dollar bills for up keep, and security if you can build a wall.

Big shot RW's have big mouths - pony up girls !

Build the damned wall.
Wrong.
Most Americans do not.

1. There is no such thing as 'white supremacists.' It's a term of art designed to fuel morons like you.

2. Exactly How Blatant a cover-up for criminality will you accept????

Let's check:

. “REP. TREY GOWDY, R-S.C.: Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail. Was that true?

COMEY: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails, either sent or received. Was that true?

COMEY: That's not true.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. There is no classified material. Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material e-mailed.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?

COMEY: She used multiple devices.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the e-mails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the e-mail content individually?

COMEY: No.” http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...-intent-chaffetz-asks-fbi-to-investigate.html

She lied, she broke the law......and Comey simply gave her a pat on the head.

Lock 'em both up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's check:

WHAT??????

You're lying.

Ya' think?

Yawn. Hint: Private email server was not illegal.

Nice contortions though.......

Let's check:

WHAT??????

You're lying.

Ya' think?

our resident pot-stirring Canadian is on an attention rampage, pay no attention.

Let's check:

WHAT??????

You're lying.

Ya' think?

. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I quoted the law....and all you can do is lie.

You can have another chance:

As Hillary Clinton prepares to launch a bid for the White House, her use of the personal email account as her sole account while secretary of state has prompted both criticism from open government advocates and attacks from Republicans. The State Department said this week that she forwarded 55,000 pages of emails from the account to the agency in December in response to a request for any work-related emails she or prior secretaries of state sent or received on personal accounts.” The mystery man behind Hillary's email controversy

Sooo? Anything wrong with what Hillary did?

You betcha’!!!!

Wanna see the State Department Foreign Affairs Manual?

“Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information is information that is not classified ... of confidentiality or otherwise harm foreign relations must be classified to be .... on the Internet, AIS users must not use an “auto-forward” function to send emails ... to preclude inadvertent transmission of SBU information prohibited on the Internet, AIS users must not use an “auto-forward” function to send emails to an address outside the Department’s network.” 12 FAM 540 SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED<br> INFORMATION (SBU)

Let's check:

WHAT??????

You're lying.

Ya' think?

. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

As Hillary Clinton prepares to launch a bid for the White House, her use of the personal email account as her sole account while secretary of state has prompted both criticism from open government advocates and attacks from Republicans. The State Department said this week that she forwarded 55,000 pages of emails from the account to the agency in December in response to a request for any work-related emails she or prior secretaries of state sent or received on personal accounts.” The mystery man behind Hillary's email controversy

You betcha’!!!!

“Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information is information that is not classified ... of confidentiality or otherwise harm foreign relations must be classified to be .... on the Internet, AIS users must not use an “auto-forward” function to send emails ... to preclude inadvertent transmission of SBU information prohibited on the Internet, AIS users must not use an “auto-forward” function to send emails to an address outside the Department’s network.” 12 FAM 540 SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED<br> INFORMATION (SBU)

No he didn't pretend anything. Try again.

Nothing illegal about having a private server either. Anyone who says different is a liar.

Let's check:

WHAT??????

You're lying.

Ya' think?

You betcha’!!!!

No he didn't pretend anything. Try again.

Nothing illegal about having a private server either. Anyone who says different is a liar.

Here comes another custard pie in your kisser.

"FBI agent dismissed from Mueller probe changed Comey's description of Clinton to 'extremely careless'
... changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," the sources said."
FBI agent dismissed from Mueller probe changed Comey description of Clinton - CNNPolitics

“Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

... through gross negligence....has committed a felony.

Jail time.

Let's check:

WHAT??????

You're lying.

Ya' think?

"The fact is that the FBI did not recommend a criminal prosecution."

The law was clearly broken.
If you weren't a suck-up, you'd be asking why no indictment.

“... the director testified that up to ten other people had access to her server without having the necessary security clearance. But one of the most talked about moments today came when Congressman Trey Gowdy confronted Director Comey with a laundry list of false statements that Mrs. Clinton has made in the course of this investigation.”
http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...-intent-chaffetz-asks-fbi-to-investigate.html

The law is perfectly clear…..as are Comey’s intentions.

Hillary-Clinton-RULES-For-Small-People.jpg

I know. It's a conspiracy. Donald Trump uses a unsecure phone. Maybe he should be charged as well.

Forum List

Back