Google Donates 3 Times As Much To Democrats Than They Do Republicans

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
And they will stare you and Congress in the eye and tell you they have no bias.

Time for Congress to pass legislation preventing discrimination of anyone based on what view point they have. This crap has gone too far. This isn't free speech. They can't hide behind the corporate donation laws using a media outlet that's being bias while they make their money off advertisement targeted at someone based on an algorithm searching for what you may want to buy. That's just bullshit.

I don't care which candidates they donate to, just don't restrict view points of views they don't agree with while being blatantly bias evidenced by the donation bias. Is Google going to be the next state media outlet if Democrats get back in power like CNN already is?

Cycle Total Democrats Republicans % to Dems % to Repubs Individuals PACs Soft (Indivs) Soft (Orgs)
2018 $3,756,929 $2,734,137 $873,774 73% 23% $2,338,494 $1,328,822 $-90,115 $0
2016 $8,947,043 $5,718,422 $2,073,773 64% 23% $5,759,197 $2,128,450 $931,584 $789
TOTAL $12,703,972 $8,452,559 $2,947,547 67% 23% $8,097,691 $3,457,272 $841,469 $789

Alphabet Inc: Total Contributions | OpenSecrets

Last edited:
ShockedClaude.JPG

More threads from the Trumpist right that supports unlimited dark money in our political process, has no problem with Russian interference in our political process and cheers every effort to get to the truth of foreign involvement in our election process, and then they cry like whiny little bitches because Google allegedly gives Democrats more money. Grow the effin up.

More threads from the Trumpist right that supports unlimited dark money in our political process, has no problem with Russian interference in our political process and cheers every effort to get to the truth of foreign involvement in our election process, and then they cry like whiny little bitches because Google allegedly gives Democrats more money. Grow the effin up.
Aww, another liar.

HRC spent double to what Trump spent. Didn’t help. No one votes because of TV commercials anymore. We are in the identity politics era.

Aww, another liar.
Another Trumplican projecting.

You obviously can't comprehend the fact I said I don't care who the fuck they give their money to, just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Treat everyone fair while you're using my data to target me with advertising.

So your rant about dark money holds absolutely no water, petunia. Now how much did Soros pay you to put your pussy hat on and go prance around in the protest last week?

You obviously can't comprehend the fact I said I don't care who the fuck they give their money to, just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Treat everyone fair while you're using my data to target me with advertising.

So your rant about dark money holds absolutely no water, petunia. Now how much did Soros pay you to put your pussy hat on and go prance around in the protest last week?
You obviously do care who they give money to or you would not have titled the thread the way you did. I do find your conclusion unintentionally funny, asking whether Google will be the next state media. I guess you mean like Fox News is state media for the Trump administration and Hannity its chief propagandist.

Maybe you guys should just throw a fit and boycott Google along with everything else on the ever-growing list of things you're mad at. Let's see...

Google
Starbucks
Target
NFL
Nike
Budweiser
Nordstrom
Saturday Night Live
CNN
Hamilton the theater performance
Harley Davidson
Kellogg
Facebook
Eminem
Hollywood
Star Wars
Keurig
Twitter
College in general

What did I forget?

OP, can you describe how, in your brain, this "bias" will manifest itself?

Which bias, petunia? Algo bias or the fact they donate more to Democrats than Republicans.

Take your time, I know it will be painful but you'll be better for it.

And they will stare you and Congress in the eye and tell you they have no bias.

Time for Congress to pass legislation preventing discrimination of anyone based on what view point they have. This crap has gone too far. This isn't free speech. They can't hide behind the corporate donation laws using a media outlet that's being bias while they make their money off advertisement targeted at someone based on an algorithm searching for what you may want to buy. That's just bullshit.

I don't care which candidates they donate to, just don't restrict view points of views they don't agree with while being blatantly bias evidenced by the donation bias. Is Google going to be the next state media outlet if Democrats get back in power like CNN already is?

Cycle Total Democrats Republicans % to Dems % to Repubs Individuals PACs Soft (Indivs) Soft (Orgs)
2018 $3,756,929 $2,734,137 $873,774 73% 23% $2,338,494 $1,328,822 $-90,115 $0
2016 $8,947,043 $5,718,422 $2,073,773 64% 23% $5,759,197 $2,128,450 $931,584 $789
TOTAL $12,703,972 $8,452,559 $2,947,547 67% 23% $8,097,691 $3,457,272 $841,469 $789

Alphabet Inc: Total Contributions | OpenSecrets

How much did Putin donate to Trump?

I don't really know. I wonder how much Hillarious got for selling Russia our Uranium?

Less than what trump got for selling out our country.....

but MUCH MORE than YOU got for selling your soul

Maybe you guys should just throw a fit and boycott Google along with everything else on the ever-growing list of things you're mad at. Let's see...

Google
Starbucks
Target
NFL
Nike
Budweiser
Nordstrom
Saturday Night Live
CNN
Harley Davidson
Kellogg
Facebook
Eminem
Hollywood
Star Wars
Keurig
Twitter
College in general

What did I forget?

Another shallow snowflake chimes in who can't differentiate between preferences and restriction of thought. Call the idiot hotline.

Google
Starbucks
Target
NFL
Nike
Budweiser
Nordstrom
Saturday Night Live
CNN
Harley Davidson
Kellogg
Facebook
Eminem
Hollywood
Star Wars
Keurig
Twitter
College in general

What did I forget?

Another shallow snowflake chimes in who can't differentiate between preferences and restriction of thought. Call the idiot hotline.

Restriction of thought is terrible.

So Google is definitely on the list though, right?

Google
Starbucks
Target
NFL
Nike
Budweiser
Nordstrom
Saturday Night Live
CNN
Harley Davidson
Kellogg