Finally!!!!! the dems have done it

Lynching was a crime in the 50's. The infamous murder trial of Roy Bryant being a prime example. And though it wasn't considered murder in in 1800's as horrendous and abysmal as it was, by today's standards, that is considered murder.

Why is English so difficult for you to comprehend?
Ok, so it wasn't in the 1800s....was it murder? Or do you believe that only laws passed by politicians can determine such a basic sense of morality as killing another human?

See my position is if it's not defending yourself or other people and it's not war........it's probably murder if you kill someone (provided it's purposeful)......if it's an accident or stupidity, then that's why we have other laws like manslaughter to handle it. So intent is very important as well.

and abortion you are intending to deny another human life.....in fact the root word abort means....bring to a premature end because of a problem or fault. Typicall abort goes with something like abort the mission......but when you abort a human, we call it abortion........it sounds nicer.......but still kills a person.

The ONLY component that's liberal about today's PROGS is their use of definitions & labels.

The ONLY component that's liberal about today's PROGS is their use of definitions & labels.
yeah, I don't call them liberals....they are leftists......it's much more accurate......liberals was a label that switched too after they polluted progressive in the 1920/30s..........then eventually people caught on to what liberals were by the 1980s, and now they are back to progressive........and when they pollute that again, they'll change to something else.......so just call them what they are lefties/leftists...........which includes commies/fascists and other dictatorial regimes.........hell in my book Monarchy is leftwing......not much different that communism in reality.

Ok, so it wasn't in the 1800s....was it murder? Or do you believe that only laws passed by politicians can determine such a basic sense of morality as killing another human?

See my position is if it's not defending yourself or other people and it's not war........it's probably murder if you kill someone (provided it's purposeful)......if it's an accident or stupidity, then that's why we have other laws like manslaughter to handle it. So intent is very important as well.

and abortion you are intending to deny another human life.....in fact the root word abort means....bring to a premature end because of a problem or fault. Typicall abort goes with something like abort the mission......but when you abort a human, we call it abortion........it sounds nicer.......but still kills a person.
Murder is a legal construct. So yes, legislatures determine what is and what is not murder. You're free to disagree with then but no one needs to accept your bastardation of the English language because you disagree with them.

Abortion is not murder.

Murder is a legal construct. So yes, legislatures determine what is and what is not murder. You're free to disagree with then but no one needs to accept your bastardation of the English language because you disagree with them.

Abortion is not murder.
OK so you're pro lynching and pro human sacrifice, as long as it's cool with the govt.......oh and I guess they holocaust was ok, because the ruling govt, NAZI Germany was doing it!!!!!! Not only orders and paperwork, they actually killed Jews in mass shootings and then the death camps.........while legal.........and even at war......it was still murder.......period end of story.........

So if the Holocaust or lynching were legal and therefore not murder....what are they?

OK so you're pro lynching and pro human sacrifice, as long as it's cool with the govt......
False. I'm not pro-lynching or pro-human sacrifice. In fact, I'm not even pro-abortion. My wife and I faced that very choice once and opted to endure a risky pregnancy rather than abort, which was an option.

Now that you've reduced yourself to lying about my position, I can accept your surrender.

Forum List

Back