Finally! Sidney Powell, Rudy & Fox Will Show A Court Evidence That Biden Stole The Election

it's' in some of my links above.

LOL

That was your evidence??

A 2 year old [debunked] story by Bosch Fawstin which quotes some obscure woman on Twitter falsely claiming Dominion got Chavez elected in Venezuela??

rotfl-gif.288736

nope. the link that stated the relationship between Dominion and smartmatic and smartmatic and Chavez association.

"A skeptical-sounding judge on Tuesday questioned lawyers for Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell about a series of election-fraud claims at the center of a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed against them by voting technology firm Smartmatic. Manhattan Supreme Court Judge David Cohen pressed counsel for the conservative news outlet about specific claims made on its air by current and former hosts. Clement argued in the hearing that the claims made on Fox, by its hosts or Trump’s legal team, do not rise to the legal standard of defamation and are protected by the First Amendment.

But attorneys for Smartmatic pushed back, saying the defendants made assertions of fact, not opinion, about the voting tech company, and that they do not have “blanket immunity” to spread defamatory content. They also took issue with Clement’s argument that Dobbs’ show, is primarily considered opinion programming and that the claims made on it are “more likely to be construed as opinions” for that reason. Smartmatic lawyer Erik Connolly said in response that Dobbs “did everything that he could to reinforce the notion that he and his guests were providing concrete facts to the audience.”

Howard Kleinhendler, an attorney for Powell, argued in the hearing that Smartmatic lacked standing, or grounds to sue her, because the Texas-based Powell didn’t make any of her disputed claims from New York. Cohen then asked Kleinhendler to explain the basis for a slew of Powell’s claims involving Smartmatic, including that it flipped “millions” of votes and that its company handbook explains how to wipe away votes. Kleinhendler was unable to respond to some of the claims presented to him by the judge."

Still waiting on all of that evidence that China and Biden conspired together to send bamboo ballots over on submarines from North Korea to give to Dominion and Smartmatic to help steal the election....I don't know why they didn't just show all of the evidence Mike Lindell had.....maybe they are just waiting until they get to the Supreme Court or something...most real lawyers know that you only show evidence when you get to the Supreme Court, not regular court..duh.

Come on, we all know Biden didn't steal the election. China and Russia stole it for him, to keep their money laundering businesses going.

nope. the link that stated the relationship between Dominion and smartmatic and smartmatic and Chavez association.

You only posted one link mentioning Chavez. It was the debunked bullshit article I pointed out referenced someone on Twitter.

LOLOL Dominion says they have experienced devastating harm from giuliani and Powell..>Seems to me people are more than willing to believe Rudy and Sydney rather than corrupt Dominion.

oh poor babies...devastating harm. I won't be happy until they're exposed and marched off the jail for defrauding the US election process...ALONG with democrat and rino accomplices.

LOLOL Dominion says they have experienced devastating harm from giuliani and Powell..>Seems to me people are more than willing to believe Rudy and Sydney rather than corrupt Dominion.

oh poor babies...devastating harm. I won't be happy until they're exposed and marched off the jail for defrauding the US election process...ALONG with democrat and rino accomplices.

LOL

Sydney "Krakenstein" Powell already admitted she shouldn't have been believed. You sure do pick some weird freaks to place your trust.

"A skeptical-sounding judge on Tuesday questioned lawyers for Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell about a series of election-fraud claims at the center of a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed against them by voting technology firm Smartmatic. Manhattan Supreme Court Judge David Cohen pressed counsel for the conservative news outlet about specific claims made on its air by current and former hosts. Clement argued in the hearing that the claims made on Fox, by its hosts or Trump’s legal team, do not rise to the legal standard of defamation and are protected by the First Amendment.

But attorneys for Smartmatic pushed back, saying the defendants made assertions of fact, not opinion, about the voting tech company, and that they do not have “blanket immunity” to spread defamatory content. They also took issue with Clement’s argument that Dobbs’ show, is primarily considered opinion programming and that the claims made on it are “more likely to be construed as opinions” for that reason. Smartmatic lawyer Erik Connolly said in response that Dobbs “did everything that he could to reinforce the notion that he and his guests were providing concrete facts to the audience.”

Howard Kleinhendler, an attorney for Powell, argued in the hearing that Smartmatic lacked standing, or grounds to sue her, because the Texas-based Powell didn’t make any of her disputed claims from New York. Cohen then asked Kleinhendler to explain the basis for a slew of Powell’s claims involving Smartmatic, including that it flipped “millions” of votes and that its company handbook explains how to wipe away votes. Kleinhendler was unable to respond to some of the claims presented to him by the judge."

Still waiting on all of that evidence that China and Biden conspired together to send bamboo ballots over on submarines from North Korea to give to Dominion and Smartmatic to help steal the election....I don't know why they didn't just show all of the evidence Mike Lindell had.....maybe they are just waiting until they get to the Supreme Court or something...most real lawyers know that you only show evidence when you get to the Supreme Court, not regular court..duh.
Don't be stupid. It wasn''t Brandon who stole the election but his his sleazy munchkins.

How many folks been indicted for Obama-Gate, Biden-Gate, Hunter-Laptop-Gate, Pizza-Gate and various other assortments of gates??

And has the fact that number is zero proved to you that all of the people you associate with those gates that you hate -- have been exonerated??

Or is that type of logic too consistent for delusional hacks like yourself??
You can indict a ham sandwich, dumb shit.

And you folks thought the "Krazy" had gone away

LOL.

Was that the process where half the trump campaign team were sent to jail ?
never mind that the ones doing that to them were corrupt and violated the law in most cases. At best Navarro committed a misdemeanor (I doubt he even did that) but he was put in leg irons and then in solitary...

We see how much you **^$# demonrats care about justice and truth and the rule of law

namely: not at all

loser

never mind that the ones doing that to them were corrupt and violated the law in most cases. At best Navarro committed a misdemeanor (I doubt he even did that) but he was put in leg irons and then in solitary...

We see how much you **^$# demonrats care about justice and truth and the rule of law

loser
Leg irons?? Solitary?

Navarro??

Huh?

Dominion's Fox News... has a ring to it. Rudy can be the doorman and Sydney the cleaning lady and work their punishment off.

loser
2 years on and the only conviyions have been small scale GOP loons. Guiliani and Graham are going to be punished shortly and tump as well.

Come on, we all know Biden didn't steal the election. China and Russia stole it for him, to keep their money laundering businesses going.
probably true

I heard somewhere (uncomfirmed) that China shipped a bunch of blank ballots to... was it Georgia?

Forum List

Back