Finally, Republicans can stop pretending they care about soldiers and their families.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Finally, Republicans can stop pretending they care about soldiers and their families.

Pentagon takes money from military schools, day care to fund Trump's wall

Forget Mexico: Trump Asks Military Families to Pay for Border Wall

Trump Taking Half a Billion Dollars From Children of Military Families to Pay for His Wall

I’ve been disgusted for years at the Republicans pretense of being patriotic. But now that they’re overtly screwing over the military and their families, finally they can stop their pretense of supporting America’s true patriots.

Trump Taking Half a Billion Dollars From Children of Military Families to Pay for His Wall

I’ve been disgusted for years at the Republicans pretense of being patriotic. But now that they’re overtly screwing over the military and their families, finally they can stop their pretense of supporting America’s true patriots.
..as usual, your first link is crap---there's no facts/etc
..no $$$ are being taken away from military families --this is like the collusion and Smollet idiocy

We should applaud Trump for making it impossible for Mexicans to cross our border. Seeing how this turns liberals into whiners is icing on the cake.

They weren't pretending in the first place. You, OTOH, pretend all the time.

• Banned
That's good news! Thanks!
Screwing over military families is good news?

Well, at least we know where you stand. You stand on the backs of the families of the military.

• Banned

They weren't pretending in the first place. You, OTOH, pretend all the time.
So they never pretended to care about the military or their families?
You sure, because acting is pretending.

That's good news! Thanks!
Screwing over military families is good news?

Well, at least we know where you stand. You stand on the backs of the families of the military.

Isn't this the same Military that those like you compared to the SS at the start of the Iraq invasion?

So why do you care now?

Not expanding military is now bad to the left?
Trump could find a cure for all types of cancer and the left would support cancer.

Not expanding military is now bad to the left?
Trump could find a cure for all types of cancer and the left would support cancer.

Trump could save Dean from a burning building and give Dean a million dollars and Dean would claim he was groped and paid hush money...

Dean hate Trump so much that Trump could donate a kidney and Dean would rather die than accept.

Also do not let Dean fool you because he hate the Military because they vote Republican...

Dems must be working on a new bill to provide more money for the military...…...Durr

I don't have to give a shit about myself?

Deanturd, if you fucked yourself so hard it caused a fission reaction it wouldn't be hard enough.

Never believed they cared about us in the first place.

ED4PzHyXYAAJbvf

Remember when Trump said Mexico was paying for the wall? Turns out it’s the families of our soldiers that have to pay for it.

Excellent. Build the Wall!!!

Forum List

Back