Finally got to try the Popeyes spicy sandwich

Ate there once; over-priced and even the Albertson's deli 'Cheap Chicken Mondays' tasted better at 8 pieces for $5 plus $3.50 for the bucket of southern style potato salad. Chick Fila and the Sugar Cane's limited menu are better, too.

Their rice isn't, bad, though.

holy crap this thing is GOOD!

Fortunately it was out here in the burbs so I didn't get mugged or killed for it.

"Fortunately it was out here in the burbs so I didn't get mugged or killed for it."

THEY are out in the burbs just lurking, but you didn't get mugged or killed because you didn't also order watermelon and Grape Drank :smoke:

Ate there once; over-priced and even the Albertson's deli 'Cheap Chicken Mondays' tasted better at 8 pieces for $5 plus $3.50 for the bucket of southern style potato salad. Chick Fila and the Sugar Cane's limited menu are better, too.

Their rice isn't, bad, though.

I had Southern Potato Salad when I live in Texas for 6 months, it was excellent, I like ALL Southern foods in America this includes Louisiana foods.

I tried Popeyes.....food was Okay, but nearby Chic-fil-a kicks its ass.

My favorite chicken is from Crown Fried Chicken. They're usually located somewhere between a liquor store and gun store. Some Indian dude cooks your chicken for you behind bulletproof glass. He hands you some greasy pile of shit in a box. But no visit to Crown Fried Chicken would be complete without having somebody outside hit you up for bus money.

Forum List

Back