Finally, A Politician Brave Enough To Settle The Werewolf Vs. Vampire Debate

• Will waving a Christian crucifix stop both a Werewolf AND a Vampire?
  • Will eating lotsa garlic discourage both? Or just one? Which one?
I believe crucifix will only stop a vampire - don't think werewolves give a shit.
Garlic may ward off vampires but that is not certain.

lol. We've got dead people voting for dead people now:

“While we’re incredibly saddened by the loss of Representative Tony DeLuca, we are proud to see the voters continue to show their confidence in him and his commitment to Democratic values by re-electing him posthumously,”

lol. They did it to show their confidence in him. That's nice...

He is dumb how?

I'll wait while you keep deflecting like a bitch..

By the way, this same guy was mayor and later Lt Governor of PA....

So you should have plenty of clips of him ranting about werewolves and vampires, china's air taking our air, and more dumb shit that WE KNOW Herschel has said and will keep saying...

When Herschel get's to Guam tipping over dumb let me know...

Unknown-1.jpeg

I believe crucifix will only stop a vampire - don't think werewolves give a shit.
Garlic may ward off vampires but that is not certain.

Thank you, but.....
...but I really need some certainty on that garlic-thingy.
I like garlic. Even grow it each year.
So I eat a lot and....and, no surprise, their is a social cost for such.
I'm sure you know what I mean.

Am I paying a 'family' penalty by eating garlic under the wrong belief I'm thwarting vampires?

Now, to be sure, we have had minimum (actually, none)....vampire incursions into our home or on the farm.
So maybe that 'strong' breath has an upside? No?

Thank you, but.....
...but I really need some certainty on that garlic-thingy.
I like garlic. Even grow it each year.
So I eat a lot and....and, no surprise, their is a social cost for such.
I'm sure you know what I mean.

Am I paying a 'family' penalty by eating garlic under the wrong belief I'm thwarting vampires?

Now, to be sure, we have had minimum (actually, none)....vampire incursions into our home or on the farm.
So maybe that 'strong' breath has an upside? No?
Garlic doesn't work on Italian vampires...mainly the Southern Italians tho....

Garlic doesn't work on Italian vampires...mainly the Southern Italians tho....
Thank you.
We are narrowing the circle.
Tho, as our farm is surrounded by the progeny of German & Dutch pioneers I absolutely know deadsolidperfectly that garlic breath DOES work on those of western European heritage.

But, I do believe Dracula was Transylvanian (Romanian?).....so your observation that northern Italian vampires have an immuno-resistance to garlic does make some sense.

*Caveat: In an earlier post I rather unwisely mentioned that we have had to date no vampire incursions in our home, or on the farm. Let me re-calibrate that assertion.
Rather, I should have said...."That I know of."

Thank you.
We are narrowing the circle.
Tho, as our farm is surrounded by the progeny of German & Dutch pioneers I absolutely know deadsolidperfectly that garlic breath DOES work on those of western European heritage.

But, I do believe Dracula was Transylvanian (Romanian?).....so your observation that northern Italian vampires have an immuno-resistance to garlic does make some sense.

*Caveat: In an earlier post I rather unwisely mentioned that we have had to date no vampire incursions in our home, or on the farm. Let me re-calibrate that assertion.
Rather, I should have said...."That I know of."
Well, after Dracula's bloodstream was made impure by mixing it with the Arabs; there are a lot of anomalies now with how vampires behave...like did you know that Asian vampires are still terrible drivers?

"US Senate candidate Herschel Walker of Georgia delivered a bizarre diatribe about vampires and werewolves during a stump speech in McDonough, Georgia, on Wednesday in a verbose example of the former athlete's ongoing, unorthodox candidacy. For more than two minutes, Walker stood at the podium recounting the apparent plot details of this mystery movie, which he identified as "Fright Night, Freak Night, or some type of night." Neither Walker nor Warnock won 50% of the required vote outright in the election last week, meaning Walker supporters and Georgia voters alike could be in for three more weeks of vampires vs. werewolves."

Not that long ago, a GOP Senatorial candidate (Christi O'Donnell) had to come out to proclaim that she isn't a witch. Now finally, we have a GOP candidate for the Senate, who is not afraid to say that not only did he want to be a vampire; but now he wants to be a werewolf..and werewolves can kill vampires...even tho vampires are cool and all...like his opponent...who is a cool vampire apparently....Finally, someone willing to weigh in on the age old werewolf vs vampire debate...The Deep State tried to prevent him from having this debate ; but Walker refused to be muzzled by the cancel culture left....Voters must ask themselves, why are Democrats siding with vampires??

You lying moron.......he used that as an example to talk about keeping the faith.......you guys are vile.....

For any normal person out there, watch the entire clip, he goes on to discuss needing faith to fight evil......

You lying moron.......he used that as an example to talk about keeping the faith.......you guys are vile.....

For any normal person out there, watch the entire clip, he goes on to discuss needing faith to fight evil......
Dress it up all you wish....Herschel is a moron......

But I can't be surprised coming from folks who once wanted folks like these to be Senator...solely base off feels..

z_gop.0066_(31)[1].jpg

z_gop.0066_(36)[1].jpg

Now yall pretend these people never existed....out of utter embarrassment.....but I remember tho....

you are the fetterman party so have no leg to stand on.
Fetterman...

Former Mayor, beloved by his city....so he was later voted as Lt Governor....by his state...and most recently voted as Senator....by HIS STATE...
maxresdefault.jpg

You on the other hand had to pretend to like this guy just because your daddy told you to....look forward to you pretending this guy didn't exist either...yall should be use to it...

Forum List

Back