Finally, A Politician Brave Enough To Settle The Werewolf Vs. Vampire Debate

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"US Senate candidate Herschel Walker of Georgia delivered a bizarre diatribe about vampires and werewolves during a stump speech in McDonough, Georgia, on Wednesday in a verbose example of the former athlete's ongoing, unorthodox candidacy. For more than two minutes, Walker stood at the podium recounting the apparent plot details of this mystery movie, which he identified as "Fright Night, Freak Night, or some type of night." Neither Walker nor Warnock won 50% of the required vote outright in the election last week, meaning Walker supporters and Georgia voters alike could be in for three more weeks of vampires vs. werewolves."

Not that long ago, a GOP Senatorial candidate (Christi O'Donnell) had to come out to proclaim that she isn't a witch. Now finally, we have a GOP candidate for the Senate, who is not afraid to say that not only did he want to be a vampire; but now he wants to be a werewolf..and werewolves can kill vampires...even tho vampires are cool and all...like his opponent...who is a cool vampire apparently....Finally, someone willing to weigh in on the age old werewolf vs vampire debate...The Deep State tried to prevent him from having this debate ; but Walker refused to be muzzled by the cancel culture left....Voters must ask themselves, why are Democrats siding with vampires??

"US Senate candidate Herschel Walker of Georgia delivered a bizarre diatribe about vampires and werewolves during a stump speech in McDonough, Georgia, on Wednesday in a verbose example of the former athlete's ongoing, unorthodox candidacy. For more than two minutes, Walker stood at the podium recounting the apparent plot details of this mystery movie, which he identified as "Fright Night, Freak Night, or some type of night." Neither Walker nor Warnock won 50% of the required vote outright in the election last week, meaning Walker supporters and Georgia voters alike could be in for three more weeks of vampires vs. werewolves."

Not that long ago, a GOP Senatorial candidate (Christi O'Donnell) had to come out to proclaim that she isn't a witch. Now finally, we have a GOP candidate for the Senate, who is not afraid to say that not only did he want to be a vampire; but now he wants to be a werewolf..and werewolves can kill vampires...even tho vampires are cool and all...like his opponent...who is a cool vampire apparently....Finally, someone willing to weigh in on the age old werewolf vs vampire debate...The Deep State tried to prevent him from having this debate ; but Walker refused to be muzzled by the cancel culture left....Voters must ask themselves, why are Democrats siding with vampires??

He misses out the big issue though.
What is the difference between a dwarf and a midget ?

If he becomes a Trans-werewolf, he should get the LGBT+ vote.

LOL, that was hilarious... Walker better get a top spot on one of the investigation committees after he wins in a couple weeks.

Thanks for letting us know that you have no problems with electing morons as long as you know he will do as he is told...
th.jpeg

He is dumb how?

I'll wait while you keep deflecting like a bitch..

By the way, this same guy was mayor and later Lt Governor of PA....

So you should have plenty of clips of him ranting about werewolves and vampires, china's air taking our air, and more dumb shit that WE KNOW Herschel has said and will keep saying...

Much ado about nothing but it indicates how much the left depends on Soros tax exempt Media Matters that monitors (only) conservative speech 24/7.
The deflection continues...

01c9a96a-0862-4c9a-bcf3-ff51c707b29b_text.gif

This is why I mock you morons...yall are completely full of shit and this is why folks target you as the people to fleece money from...

Speaking of which, why are they campaigning off of Walker but taking all of the money? Sad...but I am sure you folks don't mind....Walker is just a mule to be used....

"At least four committees, one of them associated with former President Donald Trump, have kept 90% of contributions solicited for Senate GOP candidate Herschel Walker."

Dems elected a dead guy in PA. And he'll do whatever they tell him to do...
Except they didn't ..

But thanks for letting us know you think all people who survived a stroke, are dead people..that would include my brother too

What do you call people who survived being shot in the head by a lunatic?? They dead too?

1066337662050caf05f03b91d4c95f82.jpeg

No wonder you folks did so great in Arizona....such compassion

Except they didn't ..

But thanks for letting us know you think all people who survived a stroke, are dead people..that would include my brother too

What do you call people who survived being shot in the head by a lunatic?? They dead too?

View attachment 727269

No wonder you folks did so great in Arizona....such compassion
Except they did. Tony DeLuca didn't have a stroke. He had a funeral. THEN was elected by the people of Pa. to serve as their state rep.

But thanks for letting us know you're a dumb ass...

Except they did. Tony DeLuca didn't have a stroke. He had a funeral. THEN was elected by the people of Pa. to serve as their state rep.

But thanks for letting us know you're a dumb ass...
If you are talking about a guy who died a month before the election -- you should ask yourself -- why do you Conservatives always leave out the context when you are being full of shit??

"By the time of his death it was too late to change the ballot or put forth another candidate for his seat. While his opponent, Green candidate Queonia “Zarah” Livingston, accounted for more than 14% of the vote, DeLuca’s victory has triggered a special election that will be held on a later date."

In other words; it was too late to take him off the ballot, majority of votes were already cast, a special election was already announced and nobody wanted to vote for the other candidate....and this district is so Democratic that a Republican wasn't even in the running...so again, cry harder

the age old werewolf vs vampire debate
Good topic.
Unresolved questions from my fear-ridden childhood:

• Will waving a Christian crucifix stop both a Werewolf AND a Vampire?
  • Will eating lotsa garlic discourage both? Or just one? Which one?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Dems elected a dead guy in PA.

Which, we all can agree, is a sad sad commentary on the qualifications and character of his Republican opponent.
Sad.
Bigly sad.
IMHO

If you are talking about a guy who died a month before the election -- you should ask yourself -- why do you Conservatives always leave out the context when you are being full of shit??

"By the time of his death it was too late to change the ballot or put forth another candidate for his seat. While his opponent, Green candidate Queonia “Zarah” Livingston, accounted for more than 14% of the vote, DeLuca’s victory has triggered a special election that will be held on a later date."

In other words; it was too late to take him off the ballot, majority of votes were already cast, a special election was already announced and nobody wanted to vote for the other candidate....and this district is so Democratic that a Republican wasn't even in the running...so again, cry harder
Context?! He died. Then they voted for him. There is your context. He died. Then they voted for him to represent them. The majority of votes were cast in the month following his death.
I'm not crying, I am laughing at Pa.

Context?! He died. Then they voted for him. There is your context. He died. Then they voted for him to represent them. The majority of votes were cast in the month following his death.
I'm not crying, I am laughing at Pa.
they voted for him before he died, most like a majority. Furthermore, for those who voted for him after he died, they did this because they DID NOT WANT THE OTHER PERSON -- Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

Let me guess...if Trump died a few weeks before the election and it was too late to replace him, are you saying you will just for Biden instead?

Shut yo goofy ass up

Forum List

Back